Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

johngalt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow!! What a chapter!!
They finally meet!! looking forward to tons of fireworks and pure meltdown when Snakewa comes in the scene ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
So nice to have Khushi escape Snakewa, maami... God Bless Tanu and Sid...

๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
ipktouch thumbnail
nice updateEdited by ipktouch - 8 years ago
ipktouch thumbnail
I seriously hate arnav and shyam..both are womanizers and of course arnav is no less than shyam in judging women..poor kushi is trapped between these two jerks..to be honest arnav is the first rated jerk..he was a womanizer back then before meeting kushi and later after heartbreak even then he was continuing the same...his reckless ways even with married women is above the list..he for one simple letter without giving two hoots to the other's justification had judged her..not trusted her..but still have feelings along with doing leacherous activities..wish he is badly cheated by lavanya..love is blind in kushi's case..didn't she know by now that arnav is a womanizer.?if only she came to know his ways with married women then she will definitely produce brand new hatred for him..I want her to escape from these two jerks and lead a path for peace..too much to tackle with the culture arnav was living and with the gutter nature shyam has been...wish aru was with kushi now..I'm sure arnav would bring lavanya and don't what not he was going to do..kushi deserve pure heart and soul not these jerks...shyam-arnav meet is necessary.. arnav would find about shyam and shyam would find about the feelings between arshi and kushi would find a new kinda hatred for these men..arnav shud be punished..he didn't turn into devdas or saint in this love game right instead gone unethical immoralistic where an innocent gal would find difficulty in living with him...kushi shud become strong and sensible where these two can't touch her in strengthwise.could u plz update soon...ur story is tempting me to ask for more,find for more like what next?!beautifully written story btw..looking forward for next..
-BeYourSelf- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want that snake out of khushi's life... Argh i hate him so much..

Atleast clear d misunderstanding...
It hurts to see dem like dat.. Poor khushi... Only arnav can save her from shyam..

Amzng nd sch a long updt.. Love it..
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lechuarshi

My god...u already updated... Yup somehow I managed, it was not an easy part to put together. 

Tanu...awe she is here... OMG thanks for being the haddi in life of La the bla๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...Tanu is a sweetheart, yup she has at last arrived.

No comments on Witch part..๐Ÿ˜‰..Haha! I agree
Tanu met her match in Sid...they r cute, young and very much in love..I know this story would have so many parallel love stories happening along with our major characters. It would be cute. 
when u mentioned some Dr Rathod name...i was like thisโ˜บ๏ธ...It is all ur fault..๐Ÿ˜† I was thinking of you when I named him that, in the story I had previously written his name was Dr. Raina.
Aha Khushi and her thoughts once again enter his mind...good now lets see how u escape from this Mr Akdoo..๐Ÿ˜• Akadoo's akad would last only so long, soon he would be aage peeche of Khushi with his confused feelings. haha! annoying her.

Long lost friends met...There r lots of things that needed to be cleared for this two.. Aru and Tanu..two besties of Khushi...Please make these two girls to meet in future...Arunthathi is her friend for past 5 yrs...Tanu before 5 yrs...Not yet but there would be time when they would meet for sure. I love both of them. and then there is Rachel. Who would become real good friend of Khushi in later stages.

Dhaiyya ho and his butter talks.....I just felt like frying him with more butter๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก,,...
good that dhaiyya ho is not accompany her in trip......Don't worry, Aru's snake would be slithering away, because he is an opportunist but not a very smart one...although he things he is super smart. haha

They met๐Ÿ˜ฒ...uh..huh..he hate khushi for being beautiful even after all this years...what the?? I know this ASR is a complicated person...only simple emotion for him right now for Khushi is his desire for her and he would act upon that.
she was beautiful then now with years more beautiful...ye ladka mujhe paagal kardengi.hmff๐Ÿ˜•

Di.My prediction to this story...here khushi and her feelings for him become the major tool for her heart burn right???
She admitted her feelings for Arnv...with his hate for her...he will burn her with vengeance...off course Khushi will burn...until there is nothing more to burn in her...the real story of Khushi and her actions start..(with the emotional supports of her dear friends)...My Khushi here is a pure soul,but he is going to hurt her real bad, she would again confess her feelings for him in words but he would again confuse her. No he doesn't have any hangs up for that letter anymore. He would seek plenty of other reasons to misunderstand her.
ps: u know that i love long updates๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ..so not a problem for me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Haha! It just takes a long time to write them . but I do like to write details so it works for me.๐Ÿ˜†

For U..Di..
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Credict to uploader๐Ÿ˜Š Hahahah! I LOVE IT!!!!๐Ÿ˜†

Rabiabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing story so far:)! Very interesting! I hope Arnav's misunderstanding is cleared and he could save Khushi from evil Shyam! Please update soon:)! And thank you:)).
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rosalineak

Never read this long update,thanks...Haha! Sorry dear, I do write long parts. so get used to them๐Ÿ˜‰

Amazing update...good to see both friends together...
I really want Shyam to fall sick n skip the engagement...Oh no that won't happen. But you would be glad to see him for sure. haha! It would push things in right directions from Arnav's side.
Looks like there is no escape for khushi from this villa...Nope she is here now...My poor Khushi is all set start this new journey which would strengthen her a lot in future.

pravallika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Unres on pg 86 ๐Ÿ˜Š
        http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4514500&PID=132283793&#p132283793
laavanya4u thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sweetie awesome update !!! Worth for the Long wait. Compared to the main characters,the side characters Tanu And Sid have literally captured our hearts with their genuity and sincerity towards khushi. I felt like taking out the pulp from the snakewa. How disgusting and cheap are his thoughts?? Does he think the girls are doormat and source of pleasure all the time?? Why didn't he meet with an accident and slip into coma and doesn't wake up at all??seriously that girl Tanu is really lacking logical sense at the moment. She is not able to read the fake lovely dovely expressions and the lust towards khushi on that creepwa.instead she is going gaga over his cuteness and is making sure of his presence on her engagement . After a Long Long wait, we are getting the Arshi moments. One interference in the name of lavanya is tolerable. Hence snakewa has to vanish into the thin air towards the hell.so our loverboy wants to take sweet revenge from khushi. Poor soul still doesn't understand that his heart is not under his control anymore. And his devilish mind and anger will only worsen the situation more .lets see who will control whom in the coming updates?? Though khushi is confused and mentally unstable at the moment,s
She will stand against the taunts of arnav for sure and will give him a tit for tat too.

chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
It was nice to see an update after a long time with long long long update. No complain regarding that.
Loved it as usual it was a wonderful update.

It took a while for Arnav to get rid of Khushi's thoughts but he doesn't know that he will be always haunted with her thoughts only. Arnav thinks he can move on with Lavanya but that is impossible. Loved Tanu being back to unite her best friend and her brother without her knowing. Felt glad when Arnav cancled his date with Lavanya because he wanted to spend his time with Tanu, but got disappointed when she forced him to go but it will be temporary till she brings in her best friend so it is ok. Loved Sid and Tanu being a couple. Looks like Sid is very understanding towards Tanu and love her unconditionally by supporting her and fulfilling all her wish. Even he wanted to search Khushi for her when he hears longing for Khushi in Tanu's voice. He is such a sweetheart. Hating Lavanya in each update. When she and her mother are alone they try to be themselves showing their attitude, ego and arrogance and infront of Arnav trying to act as good one. Wondering why did Arnav refused to goto Mussoorie when he know that Khushi has left that place long back. Tanu and sid had to go visit without Arnav. Glad she got to know that Khushi is living in Nainital now. It would be easier for them to find Khushi.

So Khushi's mamaji is being admitted in the hospital. All the doctors and interns there are eager for Khushi's visits. She is lovely, selfless girl who automatically will fall for her expect our Arnav who doesn't want to accept that and try to find faults with her.

Finally two friends meet after a long five years. Their union was so emotional. Khushi already facing so many problems in her life why Shyam has to tag along with her to Tanu's engagement though he is not going along with them now and will join later. Hating Shyam. He thinks he is smart and can outsmart Arnav after knowing Tanu being Arnav's sister and Khushi being Tanu's bestfriend and wanted to take advantage of that and dreaming of coming to America using this relationship with Khushi. But he doesn't know Arnav who built his own empire and can see thru but he is dumb in relationships. Shyam starting acting good infront of Tanu she is smitten by his niceness and thinks that Khushi and Shyam are made for each other. Khushi being selfless and good friend and not want to worry her friend just goes along with whatever she says and tries to divert the topic whenever Tanu mentions Shyam. Liking Arundhati and her name for Shyam. If she tells about his name to little Ira, she will also join Arundhati calling him that. She is one lovely child who will be there for her Khushi didi whatever the situation is. Wondering what happened to Khushi's mamiji. She is praising even Khushi along with her daughters who will not roam alone with the boy even though they are engaged. 

What happened in throwing all Khushi's thoughts out of his mind when he can recognise Khushi even she without saying any word to him when Tanu asked Khushi to talk to her Arnav bhaiyaa. Finally their eyes meet.  Really he is one Akhadoo how can he blame Khushi for being beautiful when he laid his eyes on her after five long years. Poor girl now she has to face Arnav's anger towards her and she doesn't knew the reason for his alofness. Wondering she knew that the letter is the reason for his behaviour though she doesn't knew what the letter contains. Now Arnav is ready to welcome Khushi to his hell and wanted to play with her for being in his thoughts all the while though he wanted to get rid of her. Hope Khushi will be ready to face him and come out victrious after all the pain he is going to inflict on her. Wondering will Khushi let Arnav know about her feelings for him again because for now that letter doesn't matter to him anymore.

Thanks for the PM

Edited by chinnulu - 8 years ago