Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unna_178 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
It is painful to watch arnav's hate...pls dont make him hate her more... she already suffered enough i think
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: pravallika

Unres πŸ˜Š

Firstly thank you so much for the looonnnggg update ritu πŸ˜ƒ You are very welcome dearπŸ€—
Coming to the update, you made me feel happy, sad and painful at the same time with this update. ..Yah this was a difficult part to put together, lot of things were going to happen here. 
    With mamaji's illness, kushi is juggling between office, home and hospital and thank god that creep was not bothering her...He is a creep and a joker, what we call man-budhi. but a dangerous one because he is such a lecher ugh! He will play his part in the story.
    Arnav has decided to give a chance to him and la... but now with kushi's entry back into his life, what is he going to do... does he try to hurt her getting close to la...  i know he tries to hurt her to no end... anyway waiting to see that soon..Yup Arnav's part starts from next chapter onwards, lets see how he would shape us. There are many confusing emotions playing in his head and heart, but one thing he is sure as hell that he wants her...period.πŸ˜‰
    I'm glad that tanu and sid traced kushi and brought her back into arnav's life without their knowledge,  but inviting shyam they have ruined everything. . I'm  waiting to see what role shyam is going to play. . He will bring arshi close or will he worsen the situation. ..Shyam would play an important role. If I say by the time Shyam is coming, Khushi would even be ready to take the protection of this creeps name after seeing Arnav so confusing with her. Poor thing!
    That was painful to see arnav despise her so much... hope she gets a chance to explain herself but i doubt that. .. Oh she would explain to him and he would listen, how much he believes is another matter before he gets mad at her again for some other reason and mind you, it might be a valid reason from his stand point if not ours.
    Waiting eagerly ritu.. plzzz let us know when the next update is going to be... will wait for that day. .. thanks for the pm πŸ˜Š I do want to give one update every week. So today i am taking a day off from writing and tomorrow I would start again. πŸ˜Š

aaliya18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hiii I'm your new reader.
Such a wonderful storyline. You portray all their emotions so beautifully.
I thought there had been someone who created this misunderstanding between them.
But It was just a letter that made them apart.
I don't like arnav's lifestyle. At least he should have tried listen to her fully before coming to a conclusion.
But he just left her because of a simple letter.
Khush is so innocent. She agreed to get married to shyam for her family.I definitely hate that stupid shyam.
Hope arnav will understand khushi at least make he will not hurt her by getting close to lavanya. Also please don't make khushi getting married to shyam .
Loved the update.
Already eagerly waiting for next part .
Update soon.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
How can a man be so thick that he can break a friendship over a letter and can't see through lavanya who is fake .. Will he ever forgive himself when he come to know the truth
matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Few lines for Khushi , Zindagi ne hamare saath kya khel khela , Jab hum jina chaha usne hamari zindagi cheenli aur jab hum khud ko samjhaya ki yehi hamari zindagi hain usne anhoni ko honi kar dikhaya . Absolutely lovely quote Sri😊 very apt. She would get a chance again. And this time Arnav would be very close to believe her when something worse happens...which would leave them in temp sep again. 

When Khushi wanted to express her love it was snatched away from her and when she thought that her life was done from no where her love stood in front of her. Tanu was so cute she atlast found her friend and met her. Tanu is a sweetheart...and she does have lot of good friends...It is kind of complicated story to tell, because each reader would read it with his/her own understanding. That's where I am afraid of that I may not be able to put my point in right manner.πŸ˜•.. Oh well!

This is really the most important chapter now waiting for the reunion of Arshi.  Yup! reunion happens now and howπŸ˜†

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: raji_sudha

aiye aiye caption ji
Sukriya for this chapter ji Haha you are very welcome ji!πŸ€—
Oh my Ritz I almost jump before my screen after reading arshis meet.First love first crush is always beautiful effect on our fragile heart.I can feel how does a innocent soul like kushi bearing heated  gaze from arnav . But her TRUE innocent love will unnerving him . Ummm! that's why I said he is a bit cynical person, right now he doesn't believe in Khushi's innocence and he would be bit hurt ful to her, but my girl is going to give him back this time...She won't be nobody's doormat. But I have to make a balance between her innocence and assertiveness. btw that makes him more determined to have her in his life. Wait you say sham(e) will be there for engagement na so let do a happy dance.Arnav have to be jealous hope this will rub the mirchi on the nerves of arnav. πŸ˜‰ OMG! Mirchi, he would like to choke both shaym and Khushi. He would be sooo damn jealous. πŸ˜†

matosarah thumbnail

Originally posted by: hatelove2012

Beautiful update.  Poor Khushi. Hope Arnav is not too harsh on her. 

Thanks dear, I wish I could say he won't be harsh...The way he would behave with her in next scene would want you to choke him. Ahh! That's all I can say. haha
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

More misunderstanding arey bechari Khushi kuch to taras kha yaar πŸ˜†