Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swtsam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i am hating this misunderstanding now...
plzzz make it over sooon..
cant wait for arshi love story to bloom...
jessjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I can't wait for them to actually be face to face!  Even knowing the distance between them.  Just with the breaths, he guessed it was Khushi, but because he is trying to suppress his feelings, he is sending out anger and icy vibes to her.
On the plus side, it was really good for Khushi to meet up with Tanu and as the saying goes, wish with all of your heart, and God will help to grant it.  Wish that Tanu was less romantic and could see clearly through Shyam.  Hope that Khushi will be able to talk to Tanu about the real reason for her engagement.  Although I would love it for the snake to actually miss the engagement for some reason or other, but I think if he does not turn up, Arnav might not see Khushi beyond the letter she had written.

Thanks for the pm.
nisso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank!😊 awesome update!

i read the in one go!

loved it!

I look forward continuations

aafreenk thumbnail
Finally they r goin to meet...
reshmi24 thumbnail
Awesome
continue soon
hina11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Now khushi will be more tortured ,ek taraf arnav and doosri taraf shyam, god give her strength.
Uzii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful chapter, so they are going to meet after 5years n still she has hold on him n he hates it,I think when he will meet her fianc n come to know how much greedy that guy is than he will make his deal as shayam will make his work easy.
-BarunTheASR- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wowww...great update..Arnav kushi meeting.. How nicely it was written! Loved it :)
Its going to be great in next updates as ArShi will be in the same house. Hope Arnav doesn't hurt her lot...
Why this shyam following kushi everywhere? He is very disgusting. Arnav will come to know about shyam soon but there may be many misunderstandings as Arnav would imagine kushi has already forgotten him & got ready for a marriage
I loved this bigger update actually... Want a bigggerrr one next time too. Let there be some cute romance between ArShi next time :)
Thankz a lot for pm..eagerly waiting for your next update :)
dhonisingh thumbnail
Long pending meeting of arshi..beautifully written loved it ..hope they solve misunderstanding soon..can't see khushi in this state when she deserves happiness
kowshira9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it, finally arshi meet