SS 59 Tan, Atom Bomb & Twins - Page 128

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
First Appa and now Norway Abhi (more like no-way Abhi! ).

ROFL
EPIC!

final bbbyeez
I got reminded of that abhi too LOL

Banda abhi jalega bhunega aur pakega and uske baad II roast hogi and bbq me jaegi n den grill pe and I would personally love those dishes the former n the latter one.

Loved them having a moment of love in the bathroom in all that chaos of the rituals, this is how life is to steal a moment or two out of that busy schedule of ours.

Dad ki Diwali toh ab hui hai chaar saal baad with son wishing dil accepting his money and that little one growing inside her Embarrassed Lakshmi is truly coming to them now.
Dude, bahut bhadkega aab.
He did all that II wanted.

Coming to DII. Didn't go back to MM after cold war. Did wear veshti. Aur uska nateja dekho. Wink
Originally posted by SparkleV

First Appa and now Norway Abhi (more like no-way Abhi! ).

ROFL
EPIC!

final bbbyeez

Ja baccha so ja.. Kabhi mere pe ilzaam na aaye padhai mein rok daalne ki. LOL
GoodnightHug
Originally posted by dristi64

Oh yes!! The green monster is back!
Anything sexier than a regular R&B is a Jealous R&BEvil Smile
First Appa and now Norway Abhi (more like no-way Abhi!LOL)... 
Too many guys competing for II's attention. Guess she'll realize it (after a few days, or even months , knowing IIEmbarrassed) and then the Dude is going to be the only one in her periphery of attention. 

Ranjan had a moment with his son,initiated by the latter. Guess when one loses it all, that is when the value of every little thing is understoodHeart

Periappa's presence and his brother and sister's love for him makes one believe in unconditional love. It takes all the effort from you, but there is nothing else to be gained in return, except the satisfaction of having loved. I see Amma's love for Appa as that way, too in her caring for Periappa. Love actually never goes unrequited. We always get it back in some form or the otherEmbarrassed 
Beautifully etched NishaClap

u say it better than I ever can

THANK YOU
nice part nisha the dude is going to go green for sure
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by dristi64

Oh yes!! The green monster is back!
Anything sexier than a regular R&B is a Jealous R&BEvil Smile
First Appa and now Norway Abhi (more like no-way Abhi!LOL)... 
Too many guys competing for II's attention. Guess she'll realize it (after a few days, or even months , knowing IIEmbarrassed) and then the Dude is going to be the only one in her periphery of attention. 

Ranjan had a moment with his son,initiated by the latter. Guess when one loses it all, that is when the value of every little thing is understoodHeart

Periappa's presence and his brother and sister's love for him makes one believe in unconditional love. It takes all the effort from you, but there is nothing else to be gained in return, except the satisfaction of having loved. I see Amma's love for Appa as that way, too in her caring for Periappa. Love actually never goes unrequited. We always get it back in some form or the otherEmbarrassed 
Beautifully etched NishaClap

u say it better than I ever can

THANK YOU

Just the inspiration I receive here you seeEmbarrassed
And I THANK YOU.Smile