Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Why has King Khan become King of copying?

Poll

Why has King Khan become King of copying?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
King Khan ke bure din never ending..!! 1st copying Salman with masala genre and now he is copying Kangana with double roles. Not only that he even looks like Datto..! πŸ˜› Kangana has officially toppled King Khan. He is now copying her great roles...!!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ Please Vote !!! 

[Thank you Random_ness for pointing out Datto 2.0] :*
Edited by Khaya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Because he was never original. and Bigger stars like Salman have been inspiring him since 1989. 

dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† He was never original pehle copied the men now copying heroines too.
Originally posted by: dhartiamber

πŸ˜† He was never original pehle copied the men now copying heroines too.

And Kangana didn't even need vfx to play a different character...! This is what happens with cheaters. Even while cheating they need help...!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Why are King of copying fans not voting? Goat caught the tongue? πŸ˜›πŸ˜› Edited by Khaya - 8 years ago
🀣 🀣
Because he never was original!
Edited by ILoveSonam - 8 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
insecurities makes one copy cat ! by copying he proves he is very insecured ! period
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Copycats gonna copy. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

Because he was never original. and Bigger stars like Salman have been inspiring him since 1989. 

The difference is that everyone will know that poster is from DDLJ but the Salman one no one cares about and probably don't even remember. 
Originally posted by: noor321

The difference is that everyone will know that poster is from DDLJ but the Salman one no one cares about and probably don't even remember. 

So during an exam, I copy my classmate for the majority of my answers. He gets 75% but I end up getting 80%.  Now does this mean I should cheer what I've done, "at least I got 80% which is more than 75%, so all hail copying!"

No.