Rang Badalti Odhani

Rang Badalti Odhani official StarClassics vids not on YT- Some Hope :)

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I know there is limited discussion about Rang Badalti Odhani, but many of us still enjoy watching RBO videos on YouTube.

But for some strange reason, the StarClassics channel is 'private' now and regular viewers cannot access the videos. 😕

Looking back at the old creation galleries, I noticed many siggies are no longer visible, perhaps due to software update etc.

It's sad how we are loosing so much of our show everyday...😔
Edited by The_May_Rose - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, May.  I saw the same thing.

It must be a recent development as just a few days back I was watching the episodes back to back.

Other commitments made me take a break and when I was back to YT, I noticed that it has become private now 😕 Immediately I came to the forum to check if I have missed something and here I see your post.

Now, I regret not downloading all of the episodes.😡😡
I just have a few of them and it seems I'll have to stay content with them.

Terrible 🤢

( PS - Any idea, if we can do something about it ? Like, write to starclassics etc )

jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Manita-

It must be a recent development as just a few days back I was watching the episodes back to back.

Other commitments made me take a break and when I was back to YT, I noticed that it has become private now 😕 Immediately I came to the forum to check if I have missed something and here I see your post.

Terrible 🤢

( PS - Any idea, if we can do something about it ? Like, write to starclassics etc )

we have to write to youtube and starclassics and anil jha president of star network 

we have to mail to all of them 

bombard them with our mails to bring startclassics ch back i.e bringing RBO back

say who is in ? ofcourse we will need more more moreee ppl 

plzzz show RBO power juz like old days 

comment here saying we are in for this 
-Manita- thumbnail
I am IN !!!

We should try our best to make them share the episodes ...

The_May_Rose thumbnail

Terrible 🤢

Yes Manita, it only happened in the last day or two.

Star India @StarTVNetwork replied to Veronica, asking her to mail at [email protected] along with location and contact details, so that they can help access the channel. 

We must email and see what Star TV Network can actually do. 

I had even thought, perhaps it's an error due to software updates for search engines.  I know last year YouTube deleted Star Classics, but it was returned later.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 8 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
@Everyone  - Please email Star TV Network at [email protected] and ask them to remove the privacy setting from the Rang Badalti Odhani, Star Classics channel on YoutTube.  Also include the location (town or country) you are viewing from.
-Manita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Yes Manita, it only happened in the last day or two.

Star India @StarTVNetwork replied to Veronica, asking her to mail at [email protected] along with location and contact details, so that they can help access the channel. 

We must email and see what Star TV Network can actually do. 

I had even thought, perhaps it's an error due to software updates for search engines.  I know last year YouTube deleted Star Classics, but it was returned later.

Thanks for the info, May !

I hope they consider and resume the channel as before.

{ On a different note, what can they possibly gain by deleting the RBO videos ? Are they trying to make the hotstar app popular by making available the shows on the app ? They have been advertising the app since a few months. }
-Manita- thumbnail
What I suspected was true.
They have moved to HotStar App and that is why they have removed the content from youtube.

I got a reply from Star TV Network saying that they are removing content from all platforms and request the viewers to watch shows on hotstar app.
you need to write to them with your area code, town , location so that they can assist you

jaisyjazz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

What I suspected was true.
They have moved to HotStar App and that is why they have removed the content from youtube.

I got a reply from Star TV Network saying that they are removing content from all platforms and request the viewers to watch shows on hotstar app.
you need to write to them with your area code, town , location so that they can assist you

really ? so we can still watch the show on hotstar ? 

and what about the song sequences they replaced the song tracks on which the scenes were picturised with the show title song it ruins and destroys the whole mood of enjoying the song sequences

in hotstar will that be back too manita ?
Edited by jaisyjazz - 8 years ago
-Manita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: jaisyjazz

really ? so we can still watch the show on hotstar ? 

and what about the song sequences they replaced the song tracks on which the scenes were picturised with the show title song it ruins and destroys the whole mood of enjoying the song sequences

in hotstar will that be back too manita ?

I know ... the original song shot in the show with lip sync replaced by title track is very irritating. I have no idea if that will be back... right now, our focus is to get the show back.

Sad News Continues...

I checked www.hotstar.com website and they have 112 shows from Star Plus, Star One, V and Life Ok... which I hope they are uploading in the order of popularity as it is sad that they have already uploaded all episodes of Geet and Pyar Ki ek kahani which were both telecast before and after Odhani on Prime time... but they haven't given space to Odhani

I have written back to them and got this reply...

"
Thank you for writing to hotstar.

We are sorry to hear that you were unable to find your favourite show (Rang Badalti Odhani) on hotstar. We take the preferences of our viewers very seriously and are constantly working towards making all your favourite serials, movies and sports available to you. We have made a note of your feedback and we will forward it to the App / Web Content team for their reference.

Also, we request you to stay tuned to www.hotstar.com for updates.

Thank you for your support.

Warm Regards,
Team hotstar
Email: [email protected]"

@Everyone -- We need to keep writing to them in big numbers so that they make the episodes available online on Hotstar. It all depends on the demand that they will share the show on their site !!!