PLEASE CONT. IT'S SO INTERESTING
πŸ˜›
A&K_4Evr-S thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
umm so lyke is this ff over
itz bin almost a year sinc it hasnt bin updated... MASHALLAH!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
geeri thumbnail
hi guys sice no one is updated i will finish nit and if you like then just post comments on this post and I am so sorry for writing so much on Aaliyia but no one ever wrote anything about her so I will and I like Aalyia anyways

So kripa and mishiti kid around and then go to there rooms
when kripa enters the room she sees it decroted saying happy annviresy and privthiv and katrik there along with angad, and mishti but Aalyia isn't there
they all are having fun then prithiv- say guys i think i like Aaliya even if she is annoying and short tempered
angad- dud you don't want to like her believe me i just pretend to like her but really i think she is plan old annoying
Katrik- i agree with angad on that
Kripa- i kind of don't agree with you guys but she ins annoying and such a follower
Mishiti is just observing all of this
Now you see Aaliya behinf the doors cring she heard everyting but doesn't say anyhting and leaves
everyone had fun and then went to there bedrooms to go to sleep(yeah i now short day)
then the next morning they all are ready and waiting for Aalyia but when she doesn't come down they all go up and see a note in her room that said
Dear everyone,
i now that you guys don't like me i heard everything yesterday that you said about me and i understand so just to get away from your life i am going to london to stay with my parents forever and you guys never have to see me again
by
All of them were shocked and felt bad and decided to go after her and say sorry
Now you see Aalyia at the london airport getting picked by a driver yes her parents are rich they own 5 stars hotels and Aaislya manages it with her dad
Aaslyia- reaches home and suprises her parents they are very happy to see her
Aaliyia mon's - why did you come back so early didn't you want to stay there longer
Aallyia- no mom
Aaliya dad- honny go up and freshen up ok
Aaliya- ok
Aalyia mom and dad - she tells us she is ok but she isn't she acts like it why
Aalyia mom- what can we do after that night day and that
Aalyia dad- don't even say that bas***ds name i regart forcing her into the relationship anyways
Now you see Angad and the whole gang has reached london
but little did they now that they are going to find something out that will change there thinking about Aaliya in a total new way
Now at Aalyia's house- mom and dad i am not hungry i will just go to sleep and dad i will be coming to the office from tomorrow
Aalyia's room- why does this always happen to me i actually thought me and prithiv could have been friends but no
NOw In the hotel where angad and the gang is staying I think it is to late for us to go right now and meet her we will go tomorrow and I have masi's house address so it won't be hard
They all go to sleep
Next morning you see a totally new Aaliyia she is wearing a nice suit which is a suit with a nice delicate diamond necklace and with her open unlike the aalyia we saw wearing tube tops and jeans
Angad and the gang left for there house
Aalyia is about to leave with when her mom tells her to eat breakfast
When Angad and Kripa and the gang ring there door bell
Aaliyia is done and telling her mom something when the servent comes and says there is someone who want to meet you mam to Aalyia's mom ahe says tell them to come in
When angad, kripa, katrik, mishtit, and prithiv walk in Aaliyia parents are so happy that they said what brings you here
Angad – says nothing masi can't I just come here
Aaliyia's mom- yeah who said you couldn't come here after all this is just like your house
Aaliyia- dad lets go we are getting late for the meeting and by mom
All shocked to see Aaliya wearing a dress suit and in a totally new personality
Aaliyia mom- beta wait don't you want to now who came
Aaliyia- no mom I don't care and just let me go because I am getting late
Angad- Hey Aaliyia
Aaliyia- turns around and is surprised to see kripa, angad, katrik,mishti,and privthi
Angad- Aaliyia please forgive us on what we did
Katrik- please forgive us we really didn't mean it
Kripa- yeah we were just joking
Aaliyia mom and dada- why are you guys saying sorry to her
Katrik- masi we will tell you later first we want to now if Aaliyia for gave us
Aaliyia- just stop in a yelling tone stop all this stupid drama I don't care what u have to say now I heard it all that day you guys said it and she left with tears in her eyes saying dad lets go we are really getting late now
Aaliyia's dad- left without saying a word
When they left they told there masi about what they said about Aaliyia and how they didn't now about this Aaliyia
Aaliyia's mom- beta I don't blaim you the reason she acts that way is because your masa last year wanted to get her married so he got her engaged to his friends son and at first she didn't have any feelings for him but when days went by she did. One day she found out that he is betraying her and he started hitting her until one night her dad found out because she was talking on the phone and he overheard her saying that no she won't tell anyone what he did to her. So after that we broke her engegment with the guy and she started to become more into life and after that day she started to talk to guys in a very bad way like he does to you Privthi beta sorry but she now hinks that all guys are like that. That's why she is like that beta
They all felt bad for saying al the things they did so they go meet her in the office
When they were on there way Aaliyia's mom told Aaliyia's dad everything but he didn't care what other people thought he still for gave angad and them
Knock knock
Aaliyia- come in and then she looks up and is like why did you guys come here
Privthi- we came to say sorry about what we said to you the other day
Aaliyia- I really don't care what you guys said about me anymore because you now what I am like that and deal with it. So now can you please exuse me I have to go and attend a meeting. She is about to leeve.
Then Privthri- goes please forgive me I love you yes you heard me right I love you I am really sorry for what I did.
Aalyiia- love do you even now the meaning of love and I don't love you and I will never love anyone in my life because love is just a stupid thing and then it stabs you in the back at the and believe me you don't want to love anyone.
Angad- how would you now that
Aaliyia- I just do and if you will please exuse me I have to go
She leaves and goes to her dad's office
Aaliyia's dads office- hey did you meat privhi, kripa, katrik,mishti, and angad
Aaliyia- yeah
Aaliyia's dad- so did you forgive them
Aaliyia- how do you now
Aaliyia's dad- they told us and you now what you should forgive them I don't think they ment what they said
Aaliyia- now cring and saying it I don't now dad I just want to keep any relationship with them because if I do then I am scared they are going to talk about me more and I don't want them to. Anyways can we talk about something else like where do you want to build the next hotel
Aaliyia's dad- aaliyia don't you think you are working yourself to much you just came back just relax for few days and it will make you feel better
Aalyia- the thing is I don't want to relax because then I am going to make myself remember all the things I don't want to I just want to do work now
Aalyia's dad- ok
They go home and find the whole gang there and Aaliyia's mom- says that they are going to stay here until they go back to India ok Aaliyia can you please show everyone there rrom
Aaliyia- no I don't want to and just tell the maid to show there rooms
Before her mom could say anything she goes upstairs
Few minutes later everyone were eating dinner and after dinner Aaliyia tells her mom she is going out(she changed into sweat pants and tank top) for a walk
The whole gang followed her in there own car to the beach
Aaliyia loves the beach she thinks it is the only place where she could sit peacefully
So they all see her sitting there cring slowly they all go up to her and then Aaliyia goes I new you guys would follow me you guys really want to now why I am the way I am. Well the reason is because I used to love someone before actually I was engaged to him because dad wanted me to I didn't like him at first but then I started to and then we both started liking each other until on day I found out that he had an affair with another girl and I was about to tell my dad and his dad but then he started hitting be and giving be me these calls saying if I tell he won't let me live he will kill me. Then I started to hate myself for loving him and I started taking overdosed sleeping pills because I didn't want to live. But then one day mom and dad found out and got him arrested and he is in prison for life. I still used to be depressed mom and dad made me stopped me from taking sleeping pills and then I decided that I will change myself from the nice, calm, and un fighty Aaliyia to the total opposite so I can get over my past but it didn't happen. By now she is cring like crazy.
Angad and katrik went upto her and hugged her into a sister btother hug cring to and kept on saying sorry. Then Aaliyia says – it is ok I now I houldn't have changed myself but I could never forget my past
Katrik- it is ok and I got to tell you looked better in the business role and you looked very pretty today
Angad- yeah you did today when your mom told us everything I was shocked because I new you were never like this before
Kripa- I am sooooooo sorry I ddin't now what I was saying can you forgive me and I agree with katrik you did look better in the business role and very pretty so anyways I heard you are an expert now for handle your dada's business
Aaliyia- now laughing yeah I am very good with the business now and thank you for the complaints
Mishti- Ok now stop cring and give me an hug and me and katrik have to tell you guys something guess what katrik proposed to me about 2 weeks ago and I said yes so we are getting married soon.
They were all shocked and happy at the same time and the said congratulation to both of them
So all of them are having fun and everyone are playing in the sand and Aaliyia is just standing there sitting and looking at the peaceful sea and waves until Privthi wakes up to her and says I am so sorry for what I said and I am sorry for what happen to you about the relationship but I still love you even if you don't
Aaliyia- privthi you now I thought that you were very nice in the beginning but I never wanted to like you so I always fought with you but then when I kept on fighting with you I started to like you more and you were the first person who actually made me laugh in a long time and never told you this before but you have said it like 5 times in the last half hour PRIVTHI I LOVE YOU
Privthi- say it again
Aaliyia- I love you
Now the kripa, angad, katrik, and mishti heard there whole conversation becaue they stopped playing and they all go like awwwwwwwwwwwww
Privthi- goes like oh shut up don't you now the words mind your own business
Kripa, Mishti, Angad, and Katrik- NO
They all go home and Privthi already decided to talk to Aaliyia's parents about here marriage and he already told j=his mom everything about Aaliyia in the morning when he was sure he liked Aaliyia and His mom said yes to Aaliyia.
When they reach home Aaliyia's parents are already sleeping so they all go to sleep.
Next morning Privthi wakes up early so he can talk to Aaliyia's parents alone
Privthi- Good morning uncle and aunty I wanted ti tell you something
Aaliyia's parents- what is it beta
Privthi- I want to ask for your daughters hand don't worry Aaliyia has forgave all of us an she even told me that she loves me
Aaliyia's dad- Beta I since the day I heard naina talking about you I new it you would be the one and did you tell your mom
Privthi- yes I did and my mom said yes
Aaliyia's dad- that is great and the best part is that me and your aunty are moving to India now because ewe are building few hotels there so we can have the wedding there to
Privthi- ok uncle I am gonna go for my walk now
Aaliyia's dad- don't call me uncle call me dad ok
Privhti- ok
When Privthi came back from his walk everyone were about to eat breakfast when Privthi came in so all of them waited for him to come
When they were eating Katrik says- Aaliyia so where are you going to build all the other hotels you wanted to
Aaliyia- Oh we are building them in India
Aaliyia's dad- guys did I tell you that Privthi asked me and your masi for Aaliyia's hand and I we said yes
Angad- dang Privthi you are even faster then me
They all laughed and talked about how they are moving to India in few weeks and when Aaliyia and privhti are getting married
Aaliyia left there blushing and Privthi went after her and turned her arounfd and said we love eachother then why should we be embrassed and he kissed her on they lips
They all go to India and Aaliyia and Privthi get married and so did Katrik and Mishti and Kripa and Angad had two kids one girl and one guy and Aaliyia and Privthi had two girls and Katrik and Mishti had two boys and they lived happily ever after.

Hope you guys liked my ending I just thought since no one was updated for like 7 months why don't I finish it because ei always wanted to even though I don't right I only read the fan fictions
Numera89 thumbnail
hey do u have the link for the first part of love is trust?
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was good but waht happend with josh and garv and kumud.. otherwise it was really ggooooddd
IndianCutie13 thumbnail

😊great ending

Edited by IndianCutie13 - 17 years ago
dostokedost thumbnail

Originally posted by: Numera89

hey do u have the link for the first part of love is trust?

Hey if anyone tell you pls let me know

Thanks in advance😊

lovefaz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you for updating