Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
I could distinguish Kim Manners direction from Bob singer's.Jensen is a complete Manners fan.Manners has directed some of the best episodes. Jensen's directing focuses more on character details than the setting.Last episode's character shots are gorgeous. obviously it didn't do anything for the writing.If they don't go back to showing what they say, like singer said in Chicon that we know Jensen and Jared have kept the show going and the relationship of the brothers is the heart of the show and everything else is just storytelling around it, I'll be so pissed.
Medha.S thumbnail
Nooo, SPN ratings have gone up.Last Weeks's ratings were abysmal. And that too, the week when ratings were steady or increased for all the other shows. This is the highest rating of this season.
Medha.S thumbnail
Ratings are 0.8 with over 2.3 million viewers.OMFG.One of the strongest hours of SPN.J2 & crew must be so excited. :D
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Who among u thinks something is really really wrong with Dean? Like his soul is missing . The moment I saw the epi and Dean's reactions to it something in me is like u too are behaving like them. Then everyone out there started saying the same so I wasn't imagining that. Huge possibility but also that means J2 are big fat crappy liars πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
But that will also mean that I actually believe Carver has a brain to think this far. Nope scrap that speculation its rubbish.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Do you read minds, Sindhu? 😳 Because that seemed straight out of my head. I didn't feel so until the half of this episode when Dean began giving me the something is fishy vibes. Especially the last scene where the two were discussing how losing a soul wworks differently for everyone and then when they steered off in Impala, Amara showed up. She even bid him goodbye like she's met him already. This speculation could be a possibility but assuming it has any grain of truth, this better have happened in this episode only or I am going to feel outraged that the baby episode was with Sam and soulless Dean. πŸ˜³ Yeah, that would mean J2 are exceptionally good liars. I don't really expect much from Carver either but if the team is throwing something good our way then why not? 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
See we all saw that isn't it? Its gotto be exactly what they wanted to show. God I hope so that will be one hell of a twist. But then so many things don't add up either. 
Why on earth will J2 lie then? There is one thing holding off information like they are supposed to and another thing to lie to us. I don't really see them doing it. And if the writers haven't told them then nope. Jensen would have asked why Dean is so weird. Also the fact that this epi is written by a new writer. Maybe she got a little over excited πŸ˜†

And Amara did meet him in the first epi na. When Dean vanished from the Impala when the darkness arrived. Maybe she took his soul to turn into a baby. Maybe thats why he had the urge to protect her so bad. Because his soul is what binding them. Ok I guess it makes sense now. I just solved it while writing this. I m awesome πŸ˜³

I m in two minds. Something in mean says its a possibility and I love how the whole fandom found the same like they can really interpret this show so well without it saying anything. Then again I always find the fandom more creative than the writers πŸ˜† Oh well lets see.Also if its really true that writer is gold for Carver πŸ˜† 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
ratings dropped to 0.6. I know now how they got 0.9 last week. It wasn't because the epi was good. It was because Empire wasn't airing last week. It aired this week and TADA ! 
I m kinda pissed at the officials for changing SPN schedule with Izombie. I mean really everytime u need to fix a night u throw in SPN wherever u want. SPN was massive on a tuesday night bringing in the best ratings. Izombie doesn't even come close to its ratings. But no if there is one show that needs to go against that mammoth called Empire it had to be SPN who surprisingly shares the same freaking audience base. I want to strangle them somehow. Its not at risk or anything but I like good ratings πŸ˜­ It makes me go all smug that haha we are still at the top πŸ’”
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 8 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know, I am in two minds too. I don't know if we (the fandom everywhere) are reading too much in between the lines or if our speculations actually do have some truth to them. πŸ˜³ The possibility of Amara having sucked out Dean's soul in the first episode is higher than that of she doing it in today's episode, I get it. Its just that I am going to feel outraged and horrible that the baby episode had a soulless Dean and not Dean himself. 

What is this Empire show, mann? πŸ€“ It needs to stay where it is and not mess up the SPN ratings. Not that I understand much about how channels, networks and ratings work but yeah, why shift the slot of a show which was fetching you good ratings to another day? 
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hmm so the latest theory is souless dean and dean being binded to amara coz of soul.well then m surprised that carver thot this...if didnt..hope he doπŸ˜†
amara is always happy to see deanπŸ˜†

p.s about ratings.its like spn is their gold card...take no risk...just put spn against anything n everything...still i want spn to beat empire in ratings