Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh, they believe in taking their trump card for granted. πŸ€“
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kripke is on twitter and its like a mini SPN reunion going on. Why on earth is he not hired back yet is what I m confused about it ...

But then in all probability this is the current writing staff of SPN..

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kripke is the creator and still gets credit for it, apart from that he has moved on to different projects and working on books.They can't hire him, they will have to beg.
Hey, but I thought the ratings were affected due to Country Music Awards.All the shows, even the big bad ones faced decrease in ratings.
You know a person on twitter mentioned how Dean is acting quite different since the First Episode. People bitched her out because she reasoned that after one and a half year of playing Dean as the MOC infected, usually emotionless and cool one... Jensen is just taking some time to shake it off since that Dean had become a norm ... and tbh,it was impossible even for us to really see MOC Dean differently, separated from the normal Dean.
I'd rather have that.Since Dean might be a little cold, a little ..uh,guiltless but if Dean showing all those emotions for baby and worrying for Sam wasn't even the real Dean... it will seriously suck big time.Also, This is like recycling of Kripke's ideas with a little bit of added twists...a demon!Dean arc and then he is soulless... next he will be possessed by an angel. Carver ruined the Demon!Dean thing ... *sigh* No more.But then again ... it is always a possibility.They were drawing parallels between Dean and the dude.But it could be just because he empathised with the situation of remembering being this other person and now just pretending to what he thought was right was here used to do back in the days.
But obviously you will have 5000 words Meta about how Sam & watching out for him is the supposed right thing so he will keep doing it, because he has to keep pretending while he doesn't emotionally feel anything for Sam now.
And I will be shocked if I come to know that J2 knew and lied πŸ˜† . Hopefully like last time they don't know anything or usually if they know stuff, they don't tell anyone.. just tease.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
There are plenty of people begging him already. πŸ˜† I will murder Carver if Kripke doesn't write the last epi. I want brothers in the last scene not Crowley and his mom whining with Claire and Cas staring into oblivion 
CMA was on also a factor but main reason is Empire. Its going on since last season ever since they had that move mid season. It started dropping .It's averge range now is  .6 to .8.   ->     .9 to 1.2 used to be the range on tuesday nights. Though Empire is not doing so well as it had its lowest rating this week but still its hurting SPN. Tough competition. Because they do share a very similar audience base. 

I have a question though,when was Dean worried for Sam this season ? πŸ˜• I can't for the love of Carver remember.Though everything else u say is correct. Like I said I m expecting an actual potential storyline from Carver. I should be tortured with Claire scene for this. Oh wait I remember that is going to happen soon. Serves me right πŸ˜†
annihilation thumbnail
Oh my head hurts. I don't what to believe and what not to believe. πŸ˜³ But please, the idea of a soulless Dean in the baby episode feels so revolting. πŸ₯Ί That episode reminded me of Swan Song and something of that regard cannot have a Dean who is not Dean Winchester himself.  Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
In baby, when the alpha starts going on about making Sam one of his cronies, Dean reacts. The women gets desperate about her kids and Dean looks panicked and whispers 'Sam'. You know how Baby wont start and again, the way he squeezes his eyes shut and pleads her and the relieved look on his face when she starts.The only place he was in a hurry to reach to was where Sam is. They both hurry to their families, she runs towards her kids when they reach and Dean goes to get his brother.The parallel made me smile. I'll be very angry if that was all just Dean doing what he is supposed to do, not because he cares about Sam. *sigh*
And just in the newest episode Jensen said that the brothers might be hurt,bruises and beat up but they are not inflicted by anything, are just normal them.And they are way, way ahead in shooting.But let's see.
Hmm, the show is still always the networks top 3.It will be a great loss for them if they let it go.You just don't let go of a consistent fan base.Even on the baddest days, 0.6 has been the lowest.That is the consistent fan viewers who always stay.That's natural for an 11 year old show.But obviously good ratings don't hurt.CW doesnt have more than 3 shows that garner attention and devotion.They will stick with it.Doesn't mean I wouldn't want J2 to move on.That being said, J2 know how lucky they are to have such a long run.It is very rare for actors to be able to work for so long without having long breaks without getting anything good.Can't blame them for sticking to a well paying job that is also a source of income for 100s of others for 10years now.
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

See we all saw that isn't it? Its gotto be exactly what they wanted to show. God I hope so that will be one hell of a twist. But then so many things don't add up either. 

Why on earth will J2 lie then? There is one thing holding off information like they are supposed to and another thing to lie to us. I don't really see them doing it. And if the writers haven't told them then nope. Jensen would have asked why Dean is so weird. Also the fact that this epi is written by a new writer. Maybe she got a little over excited πŸ˜†

And Amara did meet him in the first epi na. When Dean vanished from the Impala when the darkness arrived. Maybe she took his soul to turn into a baby. Maybe thats why he had the urge to protect her so bad. Because his soul is what binding them. Ok I guess it makes sense now. I just solved it while writing this. I m awesome πŸ˜³

I m in two minds. Something in mean says its a possibility and I love how the whole fandom found the same like they can really interpret this show so well without it saying anything. Then again I always find the fandom more creative than the writers πŸ˜† Oh well lets see.Also if its really true that writer is gold for Carver πŸ˜† 

@bold Sindhu😲 If only you were the writer. Now I am not surprised at all after reading your posts about what I was thinking of. The idea of Dean not having his soul crossed my mind too, at the time time when both were besides Impala at the end of the episode but then I just shook away the thought. But with what you described above, everything falls into place and makes sense. And yes, you are awesome Sindhu.πŸ‘πŸΌ

ps i am quite late and I have nothing much to add regarding the episode except that I loved it to the core.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I m 99.9% sure I will be wrong πŸ˜† There is a bond now what created this is beyond me and I hate seeing Dean act so strange now. Oh and Sam is still hiding his visions too. ' Sam and Dean will be on the same page ' ...my ass. πŸ˜‘
annihilation thumbnail
Move on to the next episode's thread, people. You'll find it on first page. Don't wanna discuss the entire season in one thread, do we? πŸ˜†