Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-De.De- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
[This is one of the BEST episodes in 11 seasons!❀️ Everything was so amazing and brilliant!
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ratings are up 0.9. Its early, its pre emptive.. the most that will happen it will scale down to 0.8. 
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Still better than than the last one.Ratings will be adjusted down from the current 0.9 because Chicago was airing a game instead of SPN which won't effect the ratings too much.
I am just ... just so happy with this episode.I don't know what to do with myself.Cas is useless as a character at this point.What happened to the s5 cas?
Sam singing to his bro,singing in his sleep, their classic jerk/bitch moment,Dean the badass,Sam having sex in the backseat ...lol they really got no concept of personal space,I love it.Dean not being angry at Sam for the infection thing, this is home *ugly sobbing*
I am sad that this was an exception, not a regular occurrence.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Is 0.9 a bad rating? πŸ€” This episode was so great, it should fetch good ratings. 
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Its good rating πŸ˜ƒ

Oh, thankgoodness. You guys put it like it wasn't. *phew*
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Its bad when I don't comment like I pretended last week never happened. Its rating was 0.6 πŸ˜†. But even with that rating SPN stood thrid highest rated show for CW. So there is nuthn bad when it comes to this show I guess.
annihilation thumbnail
I have mixed feelings about the last episode. But even with that, it doesn't really count as good one except for Jensen's direction being a saving grace. So, yeah, I'm glad in a way that there's nothing bad when it comes to this show. πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
It was pretty bad. I m not very technical so I can barely distinguish one directors work from other so Jensen directing it barely made a difference for me cause I understood nuthn in that department. But I have to say he works as good as a professional director would hence another reason u cnt distinguish I guess. Sadly u could still realise that even cast knew it was bad just by the way they tweeted. Full points for trying their damn best for Jensen but it just wasn't there. 
I have said this before I say this again this show will NEVER work with three different storylines running parallely no matter who writes it. Carver needs to stop fooling around and merge the storylines back to how it was for the sake of the casts and writers sanity. Bonus for audiences sanity. Waste of screen time, waste of episodes, loss of interests among general audience who really don't give a damn about a single issue that fandom is obsessed with. Important thing to remember fandom rarely contributes to the ratings so fan service will help no one.
annihilation thumbnail
I could never distinguish one directors work from the others for the same reason as yours. I have zero knowledge about direction too. Its only because I watched some videos that made me understand what difference did Jensen's input made to the scenes. So, yeah, agreed. And to everything else that you said, I couldn't agree with you more. Someone needs to drill this into Carver's head, somebody, anybody. πŸ˜³
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
amazing episode
loved all the dean-sam and dean-cass talksπŸ˜†