Sneha's fantasy world :D *my index*

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

SHORT STORIES 

MEL KARADE RABBA 

sequel to OS: JUDAA...Arjun broke Arohi's heart years ago but now he wants her back...will she forgive him and come back to him? Read out to find how Arjun wins back her lady love...came back on public demand 😛...the story which taught me to wrIte Happy Endings..😛

MERA PEHLA PEHLA PYAR

Arjun is smitten by Arohi just at their first meet...but is it really Love at First sight??😉
the secrets will be out as the story will unfold...are u ready to hate Arjun to fall for him immensely again?😳

TU HI TOH JANNAT MERI

based on the famous saying "Love come's in all sizes.."  Read on to find how Arjun and his Mottu overcome all the barriers.. *Warning* they are the cutest Arjuhi on forum...😃

LAGAN LAAGI TUJHSE DIL KI LAGAN

the clich love story of bad boy falling for innocent girl...the most Kamina Arjun loses his heart to a naive Arohi but was the way simple?...story on request of Madhu..😳

PEHLI BAAR MOHABBAT KI HAI

what happens when ur family is not ready to accept the one u love? will Arjun's love win in a society where it's a crime to fall for a girl elder than u?...story on request of Mysha😳

A PROMISE OF FOREVER

Personal favorite...😳 The innocent guy Arjun falling in trap of marriage...but later on find life in forced marriage...😊
His Doll...Her Ajjun❤️

DILJALE

Ever thought of falling for someone else other than Arjun? get ready bcz this story will make u love someone more than Arjun...😉
the story full with epic one-liners, witty replies and smart comments...😛
my first story to have second thread...
THREAD 2

Edited by Sneha_kmh - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail

MINI STORIES 

EXTRA MARITAL AFFAIR

read on to find who is having affair out of marriage and how things end for them?😉

IN A HEARTBEAT

Two lonely souls finding solace in each other...they understand each other...they share their sorrows...they make each other smile...they love each other❤️

HASI BAN GAYE

She was addicted to drugs...and he to her...will power of love be greater than addiction of drugs? will Arjun be able to save Arohi before she sinks in darkness from where return is impossible?😳

VE BADA PACCHTAYA AANKHAN

My favorite genre!! Separation followed by reunion...Arjun Arohi were married once but they parted ways 3 years back...both still love each other...Arjun is on mission to woo her back but Arohi is not ready to forget past...what really does happened in past? the story has much more to it than it appears...is it really Arjun regretting something?😉😛
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail

ONE SHOTS

LOVE ME THODA AUR

My first story on IF..a simple shot from life of Mr. and Mrs."Tom and Jerry" Singhania...manaofying Arjun is a treat...isn't it?

JUDAA

The worst feeling in this world is of regret...Arjun is regretting breaking Arohi's heart years back..he only wants one more chance but not all get second chance...Life can be cruel sometime
a sad ending in this...but read it's sequel MEL KARADE RABBA for a happy ever after😳

AAJA MEIN HAWAAON MEIN UDAKE LE CHALO

Arohi is angry wih her hubby Arjun because she thinks he forgot her bday...but less she knew that he had planned a complete dreamy and fairytale bday for her...read on to wish a very Happy Birthday to Arohi😃

TERA RAASTA MEIN CHODUN  NAA

Love is being there for each other when everyone else turns their back to u...Love is protectng each other and being each other's strength. Arjun fights the society and with his mother just to protect her wifey 😊

TU HI MERA MERA

Life of a celebrity is surely not a cake walk...what happens when ego collides and things turn ugly...will a sorry be enough to manaofy his ruthi hui wifey?

TUNE MAARI ENTRIAN DIL MEIN BAJI GHANTIAN

Love cheese? if yes then be ready to read the cheesiest OS. An OS full of pick-up lines not only from Arjun but from Arohi too...Arohi couldn't resist her heart from falling for Arjun's cheesy line...would u be able to resist?😛

WADA RHA

RUN! RUN!...Whenever Mr Arjun Singhania gets too busy in his work that he ignores his wifey...Mrs Singhania brings him back on track. She runs away from him making him come for her...Fair enough! as everyone deserves to feel loved and wanted!

THE DESTINATION WEDDING

A dream wedding for Arjun and Arohi...read it to feel the love❤️

AM ONLY YOURS

Trust is basis of every relation...Arjun and Arohi had arrange marriage...it was already a relation with no love...but one can simply not survive a relation with no trust! Arjun blamed her for nothing...truth comes out but its already too late! After 3 years of repenting Arjun finally has his chance...but wait there is a surprise for him...🥱
will Arjun be able to woo her back...The mother of his child?

KHUSHNUMA

Arjun is in love with sister of his enemy...sounds so clich😛 Well it is...a sweet love story with Chupke Chupke romance of Arjun-Arohi and a villain brother but does he remains villain till the end?😉

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

A Quick random thought...it;s all about Arjuhi and their pure love...a story far far from any negativity❤️ 

LOVE ME HAMESHA

Sometimes we fall in Love with the person who is not ready to catch us...but there is something about Love that even if it kills we cant stop our heart from feeling it...Arohi ruined her life for Arjun but he has no idea about it...he is finding for one true love without knowing that "the one" is just in front of him...not every story is a a fairytale but every story deserves a fairytale ending😳
OS idea by Fiza1995

BREAKUP.. NAH!

A story with all stages of Love...Attraction...Dating...Confession...and Breakup! Their Love was fire and they feared it might burn them so they separated...but can someone simply let go of Love like this? NO...they had to bounce back...not for anyone else but for themselves! a story close to heart❤️

SURRENDERING TO DEVIL

What Mr Gangster wants...Mr Gangster gets! Arjun blackmailed Arohi into marrying him...but he waited for her to fall in love with him.He is the King of crime world but she is Queen of his heart. He is dangerous and evil...still she loses her heart to him.. isn't there something charming about bad boys...!

MERE SAIYYAN SUPERSTAR

Mrs. Clumsy Singhania in love with her superstar saiyyan but she is unaware that her saiyyan loves her back equally...the clumsiness she thought, he would be embarrassed about...is actually the thing which makes him fall for her more😳❤️

TU AASHIQUI HAI

A hot tempered doctor in with bubbly girl...he is moody but extremely caring and loving...and she is mischievous and childish... how an accident brought them closer than they were before.. They are love

COMPETITION OS

U R MY HONEY M UR MOON...LET'S GO FOR HONEYMOON

Love grows with age...Read this Buddha-Buddhiya going at honeymoon on their 25th Anniversary...❤️

HEART TO HEART

Read it to feel love! Love can happen to anyone..anywhere..in the oddest of situation...with the oddest of people...The most eligible bachelor of USA falling for a deaf n mute girl...a fairytale like love story...the story on which i had done the most hardwork😳

WORK ON OTHER COUPLES

PHIR LE AAYA DIL

A Vivaan-Nidhi fiction...what if we didn't get to see our lovely docters working together...but we can at least read them together...
Vivaan was commitment phobic years back but all he want now is to marry her...what will be her answer?😳

THE GIRL I LOVED

A fiction again on Vivaan...was totally smitten by Karan's acting...had to write it for him 😳
Maybe there was a girl with the same face as his love's yet she was not her...as they say Love is not about looks but heart!❤️
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow sneha
New index
Superb
Brilliant works
set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for this sneha:-)
ab tk maine inmein se ek b ss ni pada this will help me now:-)
update othrs soon:-)
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

good to know that you are making an index of your works

it will be easy to re-read your stories now
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeeeiiiuuu finally thanxieee
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suuppa chhe...  love d little introductions   🤗
secretwriter19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sneha
Thanks for the index.
Let me tell you that I have read all your stories present and even absent in this index. At that time I was a silent reader so was not able to appreciate you. But now I can. As I have already mentioned to Anjali that I am very bad with words so sorry if I am not able to justify my emotions about the story. And Congratulations on winning the competition. And pls forgive me if I do some blunder in commenting because it has been long when I read these stories.

<font size="5">
Mel karade rabba
</fo</font>

Finally his prayer was answered after 3 years. Well it was that he got punishment ( sorry Madhu and Sneha) that too a very hard one. But the way he hurt Arohi this was needed.

Loved the scene where he tricked Arohi to come near and I hate Mr. Sharma for entering at such crucial point when he was about to kiss her. Actually I hate him in whole story because he is a kabab Mein haddi all time. Always entering in wrong time.

I love the coffee scene most.

Bechara how his pls A and B both failed.

Loved the song he sung for Arohi. Lyrics of the song totally justified the situation.

I really love kaka for playing a vital role in reunion of Arjuhi. Just loved it.

Will comment on other stories too.Edited by secretwriter19 - 8 years ago
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: secretwriter19

Hey Sneha
Thanks for the index.
Let me tell you that I have read all your stories present and even absent in this index. At that time I was a silent reader so was not able to appreciate you. But now I can. As I have already mentioned to Anjali that I am very bad with words so sorry if I am not able to justify my emotions about the story. And Congratulations on winning the competition. And pls forgive me if I do some blunder in commenting because it has been long when I read these stories.

Mel karade rabba
</fo

Finally his prayer was answered after 3 years. Well it was that he got punishment ( sorry Madhu and Sneha) that too a very hard one. But the way he hurt Arohi this was needed.

Loved the scene where he tricked Arohi to come near and I hate Mr. Sharma for entering at such crucial point when he was about to kiss her. Actually I hate him in whole story because he is a kabab Mein haddi all time. Always entering in wrong time.

I love the coffee scene most.

Bechara how his pls A and B both failed.

Loved the song he sung for Arohi. Lyrics of the song totally justified the situation.

I really love kaka for playing a vital role in reunion of Arjuhi.

Finally about epilogue, loved each and every sentence of epilogue. And of course Vivaan. I don't remember who commented but Vivaan fanaa fever was the same thought in my mind when I read that name at that time.

Will comment on other stories too.

Arjuhi had a princess in dis story... Aanya  guess...  😆

Dey had Vivaan in LAGAN LAAGI TUMSE   😛