set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
**THE BEST PROPOSAL**

HEY GUYZ
i welcum u all to the voting thread of THE BEST PROPOSAL

INSTRUCTIONS
*every member has to vote for 2 best enteries
*for voting jst mention the entry no.s in a little different font or may b capitals in ur cmmnts
*each member's votes vud be counted only once
*voting is open from tomorrow 8 am to 15th of oct .so think wisely n make the best choices
*all the entries vud b posted today before 8 pm
*all the participants r requested not to reveal their entries to anyone bfore the results

Thanks a lot to all the participants for taking out tym for this
GUD LUCK GUYS!!

Special thanks to MEETHI who is going to help me in posting!

Thank u @aahaana who will help me by making this thread sticky:-)

and to all the voters
HAPPY READING GUYS!!!!

For any query jst feel fr to askEdited by Sickforbarun - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

**ENTRY1**

HEART TO HEART

Whole auditorium echoed with claps asArohi Ahluwaliafinished her performance...a man was standing at the end wearing a charcoal black business suitwith a grey shirt underneath...his gaze was fixed on the beauty standing at stage...

he smiled slightly as a thrilled smile came on her lips seeing people applaud for her...just looking at that smile...the arrogant and often termed as"heartless" business tycoonArjun Singhaniafelt his heart beat...

*Dhak! Dhak!*

Standing in an off shoulder white dress which ended asymmetrically above her knees with her hair tied in loose messy bun and tresses falling on her cheeks...she waslooking simply...exquisite !

His smiled increased a little as he saw her looking for someone...he without any doubt knew it was him she was finding in this pool of people...

"It was time" he thought smirking and started taking forward steps..Her eyes twinkled as soon as he came in her vicinity...she grinned excitedly lookingat him as if asking about her performance..

Arjun kissed on his palm in blew it towardsher telling her that it was a lovely performance...she smiled blushing faintly thanking him..

Arjun smiled in his own...how well he has started knowing her...he can understand her every unsaid word just looking in her eyes...that's how expressive her eyes are...!

She frowned as he walked up to stage...she narrowed her eyes at him who stood in front of her with a naughty smirk which told her that he was up to something...

In the next instant all lights were off anda spot light fell on both of them confusing her more

..Arjun took her one hand in his n bent down on his left knee making her breath hitch...He kept their joined hands in middle of chest...speaking"I"

He made a cross above his heart using his other hand as well...speaking"LOVE"

He pointed their joined hands at her...speaking"YOU"

There was lot of mumbling n chattering from audience...the most eligible bachelor of USA was declaring his love for a deaf n mute girl...but it didn't matter...at that moment it was only him n her...he stared in her eyes waiting for answer...she jerked his hand withdrawing her hand from his grasp..She shook her head vigorously stepping back...she brought her palm near her face scrunching her fingers...saying"U R MAD!"

Arjun stayed still in his position...he raised his right hand n folded the middle two fingers...signing"I LOVE YOU"

Her eyes became teary...she folding her three fingers leaving little finger n thumb n hit on chin..."IT'S WRONG!"...she fisted her hand n kept it on her heart..."I AM SORRY!"

Arjun shook his head softly...he pointed at her n then placed his hand below his heart as if cupping it and with other handhit repeatedly on his chest lightly..."U R MY HEARTBEAT"

He again pointed at her and then made a u near his lips stretching his index finger n thumb..."U MAKE ME SMILE"

He started conveying his feelings to her with what he has learnt in last three months using hand movements...his eyes brimmed with tears as he told her how much she means to him...he could have easily used written medium to express his feelings but that would have not been enough...by his this little act he wanted to show her how much invested he was in this relationship..

He joined his both hand together n then parting pointed his thumb at himself..."MARRY ME!"

She shook her head adamantly...she raised her both index finger n rolled spirally..."PEOPLE"...she wiped her one hand in air..."NEVER"...she fisted her hand leaving index n middle finger n punched it on other hand..."APPROVE"...she pointed at her n him..."THEM"She moved her index finger pointing nowhere in particular..."THEY"...she positioned her both hands like holding a ball and then shook them..."LAUGH"and then pointed at him...

He pointed at himself..."I" then moved his thumb..."DON'T"...he touched his chin n made a fist..."CARE"...he pointed at her and made a circle with his hands..."U R MY WORLD"n again repeated..."MARRY ME!"

Arohi stood silent not saying anything silently letting her tears flow...Arjun tilted his head slightly on right gazing at her...he pointed at her...then made a heart with his both hands n broke it..."U RBREAKING MY HEART"...

he again raised his right hand n folded middle two fingersn looked at her with hope...For few minutes there was silence n then there...she said it !

Arjun's face broke into most beautiful smile as she too raised her hand n repeated his action reciprocating his feelings.."MARRY ME!"he said again...She nodded her head in yes n threw herself in his arms weeping silently..

The auditorium once again echoed with claps...Arjun slipped a ring in her hand n kissed on her forehead sealing his promise..

*-*-*-*-*-*Edited by Sickforbarun - 8 years ago
**#ENTRY 2**

"Had the spring come before the winter, perhaps she would've met him before his heart froze. Instead of begging for a broken heart , she would have resided there all along. Had she been his first love, he would've never learnt that love was painful. How can he accept her love when he has lost his faith in it ?"

Pausing Arohi looked up, it was the first reading of her latest novel, the novel he inspired her to write. Taking a sip of water and pushing her cute spectacles upwards on her angelic nose she stole a glance at him. Arjun, her uncatchable dream from teen years. Will he realize all those words were meant for him? That the story was not some random imagination. To her surprise she caught him watching, pleasantly over the rim of his champagne glass the ward wall he kept around his heart; broken momentarily.

All she wanted to tell him was that not all wounds are healed with time, some heal with love. For many years, she had seen the pain in his eyes, now there's a new kind of pain. A fear actually. A fear of hurting her like his first love, a fear of not being worthy. That fear hurts her, it makes her want to scream on the top of her voice and tell him that her love isn't that "immature"

She looked up again to capture his shocked stare.

"She knew it was not the best proposal in the world, but all she wanted was to assure him. He can continue to visit her dreams, her heart is his to treasure. There can never be any other love for her but this, until he sees that he will be her uncatchable dream. Then perhaps someday they'd paint a new dream."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*Edited by Sickforbarun - 8 years ago
**ENTRY 3**

In the midst of darkness of night there stood a house with all the lighting possible.Whole Alhuwahlia Ashiyana was decorated not less than a bride.

Every part of the house was lit up by the fairy lights. Every pillar of the house was jewelled with flowers. Aur Ho bhi Kyun na apple of their eyes Arohi Alhuwahlia is getting married tomorrow. Each and every face in the house was reflecting just happiness.

Between all the chaos and happy faces there stood a face who was silent and nervous. It was no one other than our beautiful bride Arohi. If you are thinking this so unlike Arohi is due to her wedding than you are totally wrong.

" Arohi be calm yaar nothing is going to happen." " My jiju is not going to hurt youexcept on ...wedding night." whispered giggling Shefali in her ear.

" I am not nervous about this stupid wedding" replied Arohi rubbing her palm.
" Then what are you nervous about? "
" I am going to tell my feelings to Arjun". She knew that she had to tell this to Shefali. She can't hide this from her." whattt???"Shefali at once excused herself and Arohi and kind of drag Arohi to her room.
" Are you crazy Arohi. Pls tell me you are joking " asked Shefali." No Shefali I have decided to confess my feeling to Arjun tonight. "
" Why now Arohi. It will only complicate the situation. "
" I don't know Shefali I need to tell him that I love him "
" Us se kya hoga Arohi. Arjun ko confess karne se iss shaadi pe to koi farak nahi padne wala. Phir ab yeh sab kyun"
" Fark padega Shefali bahaut fark padega. At least mujhe guilt to nahi rahega Ki Maine use apne dil Ki baat nahi kahi "
" Bahaut jaldi nahi realise Ho gya tumhe Arohi " asked Shefali sarcastically.
" Mujhe pata hai Shefali mujhe ye cheez bahaut pehle kar deni chahiye thi "
" So finally you have decided to propose him." asked Shefali teasingly." yeah " replied arohi shyly.
" So finally Chandigarh Mein pehli baar hoga Ki koyi ladki Kisi ladke ko propose karegi woh bhi apni shaadi ke ek din pehle" said Shefali exitedly." Yahan Mein itni nervous hoon aur meri help karne Ke bajaaye baar baar ek hi baat yaad dilaake mujhe aur nervous kar rahi hai."
" Accha chal Bata kya plan hai tera. Kaise propose karegi tu Arjun ko."
" Woh.."
" Woh.. Kya Arohi "..."Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai Ki... Kuch aisa hai Jo main nahi jaanti "
" Woh Shefali"... Shefali was standing with her hand on her hip and waiting for her to answer." Shefali Romit ne sab much arrange kar dia hai bas mujhe wahan jakar Arjun ko propose karna hai." She said it in one breath." What Arohi us Romit ullu ko bhi sab pata hai aur tu mujhe abhi Bata rahi hai. Tere liye woh gadha mujhse jyada important Ho gya." " Ja main tujh se baat nahi karti"
" No Shefali aisi baat nahi hai yaar" assured Arohi.
" Ok chal Maine tujhe maaf kar Diya par us kamine Romit ko to Mein nahi chorne wali."
" Accha Arohi agar ghar Mein Kisi KO pata chal Gaya to " asked Shefali with slight worries in her eyes.
" Isiliye to tujhe bataya hai" said Arohi cheekily. Hearing that Shefali frown a bit." Aur agar jiju ko pata chal Gaya to " " Abhi main sirf Arjun ke bare Mein sochna chahti hoon, Kisi aur ke bare Mein nahi.Shefali hugged her and whispered her 'gud luck'.****************************
Arjun reached the outskirts of the town. It is very beautiful place. It has beautiful memories of him and her which he will cherish his whole life. He unclasped the seat belt thinking why now she has called her here. Just before the wedding. He felt a sting in his heart. This wedding will destroy her life. Then why she is doing this. Is there any family pressure.All these thoughts were bothering him, when his eyes fell on the source of light in this darkness.The gazebo was beautifully decorated with white and baby pink curtains along with white flowers. In the centre of the gazebo there was a round table covered with white sheet and at the centre of table there was a bouquet of light pink roses totally going with the white and pink theme. Along with bouquet there was a bottle of champagne. Whole area was lighted with candles and fairy lights providing it a warm romantic environment.
As he moved closer he saw a figure standing facing other side. It doesn't took him a second to recognize who it was. His heart skipped a beat thinking about why she called him here. Is it true." No how it can be true. How can she" he thought in his mind. His trance was broken by her angelic voice." Thank you Arjun for coming." He was about to say something when she again interrupted him." Pls Arjun aaj kuch mat bolna aaj tum sirf sunna. Bahaut himmat karke aaj mene yeh faisla kiya hai. Isliye pls kuch mat bolna warna main nahi bol paungi." Her back was facing him. He wanted her face him. But she didnt want to face him because the moment she look into his eyes,she surely will become weak and this is last chance for her to express her feelings. And she don't want to become weak at this moment." Pata hai Arjun jab main tumse pehli baar mili thi na to maine socha tha ki tum b un ameer bigde hue ladkon ki tarah hoge jo foreign jakr aur bigad jate hain..pta h maine kbi nai socha tha ki hum dost banenge..tum itne shaant sadu..aur me chatter box"... she chuckled and arjun frowned at her confession. "fir dheere dheere me tumhe janne lagi..smjhne lagi..tumhari izzat krne lagi...pta hi nai chala kb meri zindagi ka ek ahem hissa bn gaye.acha lgta tha jb log kehte the arjun ka gussa sirf arohi smbhal skti h...arjun ko sirf arohi smjha skti h..pta h aisa feel hota tha ki tumhari life me main special hu"she was smiling while saying dis..arjun's lips curved into smile hearing her cute talks..n indeed she was special to him only if she knows dis. "arjun tum bhale hi sadu aur akdu ho..par tumharu achaiyon se mujhe pyaar ho gya..her voice became heavy.."arjun mujhe tumse..pyar ho gya.." arjun was shocked to hear thathe was not able to understand what to do.he wanted to dance with joy n cry with it at the same time."Haan arjun mujhe tumse pyar ho gya..pta nai kab kahan kaise..bs ho gya...she was not able to speak further bcz lump in her throat didn't allow her to do so..Arjun sensed her situation n came forward to hug her...bt she stopped him by showing her hands..n he stopped. "par mujhe pta tha tum meri feelings ko kbi reciprocate nai kr paoge..qki tum gauri se pyar krte ho..."Arjun was shocked to hear this.."How can she conclude this . He has only loved her. Though it was not love at first sight but love which has grown and nourished slowly. And it will keep on growing time to time." he thought." Haan Arjun yeh kabhie mat samajhna Ki Gauri ne tumhe chor Diya hai. Aur Isi mauke ka main faida utha rahi hoon. Main kabhie zindagi Mein tumhe hurt nahin kar sakti.""Arjun tumhe mujh par taras khane Ki zaroorat nahin hai. Main tumse pyaar karti hoon iska matlab yeh nahi hai Ki tumbhi mujhse pyaar karo. Mujhe pata hai tum Gauri se...She was not able to complete her sentence because he turn her around and shut her up in only one way possible by keeping his lips on hers. She was shocked at his action.She don't know how to react . It was unexpected. She was in her own thought when she feel his lips moving passionately on her. He understand her situation so he brought her hand placed it on his hairs. He move his one hand which was cupping her face previously and placed it on her waist and pulled her closer to him with a jerk. Her whole body was plastered to him.This sudden intimacy brought her out of the spell and she tried to move back. But his grip on her waist tightened. And finally she gave in. She moved her lips in sync with him. He kissed her passionately pouring his heart in this kiss. All pain ,loveand passion was poured in this kiss. He nibbled her lips asking for entrance. Thensuddenly notorious Arohi kicked in and she don't allow him to enter. Arjun pecked her lips last time and parted from her. He know that there are many things which is yet to be cleared." So soon to be Mrs. Arjun Singhania I hope aapko apne sawalon ka jawab mil Gaya hoga ya main phir se jawab doon"..
CONTINUED AT PAGE 2Edited by Sickforbarun - 8 years ago
meethisharma31 thumbnail
CHECKED AND SOUL-MATE...

Leaning her head back in the car, she reviewed the list of things-to-do for the last time.

Shiv was nicely tucked in bed at her mom place?
Checked

Luggage was packed?
Checked

Tickets and Passports were secured in her purse?
Checked

Flight to London was confirmed?
Checked

The last request by Him was getting fulfilled?

Ruefully, looking down at the dark blue gown, she whispered.

Checked

Taking a deep breath, she let the driver lead her to the place, he was advised to.

Her body was shivering with new kind of sensation.

It wasn't like she wasn't in a relationship. Heck, she just get free from that worst thing three months before as her divorce was finalized. But he, was a different case altogether. Her first childhood crush. Her first love. Though his commitment phobic nature had pulled them apart and made her get married to that shun of a man, but he was never a deceiver. So when he asked her for a night out, A night for him to cherish and be content with, A night without regrets, she had to give in.

---------------------------

As soon her foot stepped out clad in sleek silver heels, he braced himself only to get stumped by her gorgeousness.

Devine. She looked

Her hairs- curled. Her eyes- smoky- highlighted. Her skin- flawless.

Gosh. How could he tell her goodbye.

As she approached him with steady steps, he gave a final look to the decor around before greeting her with a smile.

Surprised- understatement for her.

On plush green carpet of grass was the bench, they both used to share earlier in childhood. Their families had used to come here for picnics but the falling sun, blue sky and dimly lit oil lamps scattered around do added another level of Romance-izam to the place.

"You look Beautiful" He appreciated.

"Your choice was great" She smiled and complimented back.
" You look great too" with those sexy gelled hairs. She wanted to say.

" Thanks ... Come here..." Holding her hand tenderly, he lead her to the set of folding chairs separated by the table. Presented beautiful flowers, which she gladly accepted.

Making her sit , he set the take it dinner from the basket along with a bottle of red wine.

Astonished. She was with each act.

" I hope you like my choice of menu" He asked humorously before taking his place- opposite.

" You know my taste too well Arjun" And he knew.

Filling her glass with wine, he let her serve herself first before he took the pleasure.

" How's Shiv?"

" Naughty as much as a two year old could be" She replied with a motherly smile.

" He is adorable. Like you" Putting the bite on fork in his mouth, he looked at her, making her blush on each exposed and unexposed area of skin.

" Thanks"

" How's Aunty Uncle?" She inquired.

" Great... Worrying for my marriage"

Raising het brow, she inquired- friendly.

"And you?"

Busy in his food, he replied" Earlier I was dodging them... Now finally, Sitting with someone I want to be settled with"

Air left her system. Jaws Dropped. Eyes wide fix on him.

" Arjun" She called when he didn't spare her a look for next minute.

Realising a breath, he leaned back and look straight into her eyes.

" It's The Truth"

The fork left her fingers with clatter.

Getting up, he came closer, keeping her eyes engaged with his, before hunching down on his knees.

" I know Arohi... I always was a Commitment phobic person... I never realized your worth till, I lost you but now, I am phobic to the thought of loosing you again... Don't go... Stay here...Stay for me... Marry me..." Heart was shown in his eyes.

Her heart paced- fastly. But then, things have changed.

" I am not the same Arohi, Arjun. Things have changed. I am a mother now before anything".

"And I want to be father of that same child...I want him...want to have him my name...just allow me and I promise, no regrets will ever seep in our lives."

How she wished to give in. But holding herself back, she got up.

" I have a flight to catch tomorrow"but before a step away was taken, she was pulled back into his hard grip and her lips were captured by him in a pleasured kiss.

" Stay for me, please" He was pleading.

" Hmmm" She hummed against his lips and taking it an acceptance, he pushed the ring in her finger after taking it out from his pant pocket.

" I love you...only you" He said peering her hand next with kisses.

" I Ave loved you...always you" She confessed, hugging him tightly.o

Really engaged?

One look at the ring. " Checked"

One look at the man."& Mate...Soul-mate".

Edited by meethisharma31 - 8 years ago
meethisharma31 thumbnail
<font size="5">
ENTRY- 5
</font>

LAST NIGHT

" I Love you"- She had uttered those words just to see his face went all pale.

UnExpected. It was even for her say but he looked rather... Repulsed.

Stabbed- look. Acussing- Eyes.

Taking a sigh while remembering how she had made the exit just after receiving that look. Just last night.

And still she was sitting here in Pizza Hut, placing an order of Chiken Fajita while her BFF- Seema is off to grab a platter full of salad.

Crying was never her thing so this - escape to not get back to those memories, of heart break - was grabbed instantly by her.

Tapping the fork on clean linen spread, ruffling her hairs she looked outside on the rather full parking area when her ears grabbed the sound of tinkled bell.

A representation of good service and food. Happy guests leaving the outlet. But then she heard a conversation that caught her attention.

"Sir, But you just entered"- The attendant at the door questioned.

" It's a representation of happiness and I have got mine,just there"- That husky voice and she found herself standing up in a shock. His finger pointing at her.

The fork, held by her delicate fingers earlier, found its way to the floor.

The attendant noticed the emotions before backing out to greet other guests while he, Arjun Punj, assuring-Ly made his way to her.

She shivered just at the look in his eyes, the sly smirk on his lips, the confidence in his walk.

Stopping just a step away,he pulled forward his hand to grab her's in.

" You didn't wait for my reply, last night" He asked sombrely just to see her gulp the saliva with teary eyes on top.

" I didn't have to... Your expressions said it all"

" Did they say, Arohi- You are talking about Love while I actually planned a whole wedding in my mind"- He questionedmoving closer...just to see her gasp.

Her orbs widened even more before a happy teary giggle escape her lips.

"You silly man"- and a pat was received by his chest. " Why haven't you said it last night when I was all about love and stuff"

"Because I thought if the place- I was at before 6 months- is getting visited by you now. Then the place I am in will have to except a visit after few more months...I was kind of dis-hearted"- He whispered huskily pulling her closer.

She looked up straight into his eyes with tears.

"You never said about Love".

"Didn't my eyes said that at every step"- He questioned back just to see her getting comfortable in his arms.

"You made me cry a whole night"

" You made me suffer whole of these months"

" Only if had knew" She wished.

"Only if had knew too..." He wished back before pulling her away.

"So may I have the the pleasure to be by your side for the rest of our life, Ms Arohi Sharma"- He finally popped the question, opening the box showing off the stunning ring inside.

"Only if you promise to always express your love rather than leaving me to guess"- She warned just to hear his happy chuckle before he forwarded his pinky finger.

"Promise"

And just like ever, entangling her right hand pinky with his, she put forward her left hand.

"How can I put that ring?"- He questioned just to see his finger getting more tightly grasped by her lil one.

"Be creative"- She replied smugly.

And he was. Putting the box on table, he pulled out the ring and slipped it carefully on her hand.

" It's beautiful"

"So are you" Moving ahead, he placeda kiss on her cheekjust to hear a 'Click' sound in the background.

"Perfect moment" Seema grinned who was a mutual friend to this new couple.

" You made it in time" She winked at Arjun while serving the salad and right on cue, the waiter approached with Pizza.

"I owe you... This treat is from me" Arjun winked pulling Arohi's chair close to his.

"In that case... Waiter, please bring two more Pizzas with lots of cheese" Seema ordered just to see Arohi grin and Arjun grumble.

" The proposal is still not complete..." Arjun whispered on seeing Arohi still eyeing the ring.

"What left now?"

"A kiss" and blush covered her cheeks.

"To seal the promise..."

" After the dinner.." She said just to see his surprised look.

He just wanted to see her blush but seeing her opting for the idea,had him in puddles...

"You want me to suffer...more"

He groaned just to see her giggling.

" Pay back for LAST NIGHT"

Edited by meethisharma31 - 8 years ago
no 5 entries pr meethi i dont know where is she she had to post 2:-| madhu u r first:-) bt u didnt say me first:-( promise broken:-(
REMAINING CONTINUED PART OF ENTRY NO. 3...

He winked at her while coming closer to her. She moved back with many questions in her eyes.
He sighed." Arohi Maine aaj tak sirf tumse pyar kiya hai. Gauri se shaadi tay hone se pehle se main tumse pyaar Karta tha. Yeh baat gauri ko realise Ho gayi thi isliye usne shaadi todh di. Phir Maine socha Ki tumhe apne dil Ki baat Bata doon par ye sochkar ruk Gaya Ki Ki kahin tum ye na samajh lo Ki main Gauri Ki replacement doondh raha hoon."

Arohi looked at him with shocked expression." Phir achanak se dad ne mere liye tumhara haath maang liya. Aur tumne bhi haan kar di to mujhe laga Ki tum ek dost hone ke naate haan kar rahi Ho."
" Nahi Arjun meine pehle bhi kaha hai Ki main tumhe hurt karne ke baare Mein soch bhi nahin sakti. Isliye main yahaan ye clear karne aayi thi Ki Mein ye shaadi tumse pyaar karti hoon isliye kar rahi hoon na Ki Kisi aur reason se."
" I am so sorry Arohi Ki Maine aaj tak apne dil Ki baat tumse nahi kahi".
" Par accha Hua warna Arohi Alhuwahlia ka propose karte kaise dekhta" commented Arjun to lighten up the mood.In reply he got smacked." Tumhe Mazak lag raha hain Arjun"
" Accha choro yeh sab let's celebrate. "With that he moved towards the table. Pulled one chair for her and then moved to his chair. He opened the champagne and was about to pour into glass when she stopped him. She took the bottle and glases and herself pour for them. He chuckled at her antics.
She forwarded the glass to him and was waiting for him to drink eagerly. He signed her to drink. She nodded and pick her glass . She was waiting eagerly for his reaction when he completed his drink but he was acting normally. She was confused on his reaction.

She asked" Arjun tumne sab pi liya." Arjun nodded." Dikhao aapna glass." Arjun was shocked to hear that. He forwarded his empty glass to her. She was shocked to she empty glass . She at once came to him and asked" Arjun tum thik to ho naa. Hume doctor ke pass Jana chahiye. "
Arjun was shocked to see her panicking. She was on verge of crying. Arjun held her hand and asked " Arohi what happened"
" I know I should have not done that. I know I should have been more careful. I am so sorry Arjun . Pls jaldi chalo doctor ke pass"
Arjun hold her hand and made her seat on the chair and asked " Arohi pls tell me kya Hua"
" Woh Arjun Maine tumhare glass Mein ring daali thi aur tumne drink ke saath use pi liya." She pulled his hand so that he could come with her to doctor. He pulled her down. Arjun was having hard controlling his laughter on hearing that." Arohi koi ring nahi thi usme. "She searched here and there and found the ring on ground. She understood that while dropping the ring in glass it fell on ground. She picked up the ring and started crying." Why are crying Arohi. It's okay."
" No Arjun it's not I have totally spoiled the proposal."" No Arohi it's the best proposal. Now complete the proposal"
She looked at him confusingly. He signed toward the ring. She got his hint and bend on her knees and extended the ring towards him and asked " Will you marry this stupid girl who is madly and deeply in love with you Arjun Singhania."

She was waiting for him to answer and he was taking his sweet time to tease her." Arjun jaldi reply karo my knees are hurting badly"
" No".Arohi was shocked to hear that . She at once got up and pulled him with his collar and smacked her lips on his. He was eager to respond. He hold her head to keep it in position. Her hand automatically got tangled in his hairs. There lips was devouring each like there life depend on this kiss. He want to deepen but she moved away. He frowned." This is your punishment for saying no to Arohi Alhuwahlia." She smirked.He pulled her by her waist and wishpered in her ear while nibbling it " Firstly it is would be Arohi Arjun Singhania. And secondly if I want I can get what I WISH and you know that no one can stop me. Not even you. Aur rahi baat punishment Kito Arjun Singhania much bhi udhaar nahi rakhta yeh to main suhagraat ke din him utar dunga. Phir tumhe pata chalega Ki mera punishment kaisa hota hain. "

Now it was his time to smirk seeing her flushed face.He forwarded his hand so that she can slip the ring in his finger. Taking his hint she slipped the ring. And hugged him whispering I Love you to him . He hugged her back and said " I Love You too and this is the best proposal ".
They looked into each other eyes and indeed it was the best propsal..
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-Edited by Sickforbarun - 8 years ago
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sickforbarun

no 5 entries pr meethi i dont know where is she she had to post 2:-| madhu u r first:-) bt u didnt say me first:-( promise broken:-(

ohhkk... me first... ðŸ˜ƒ
Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Seee... ME FIRST...