HBD KING K! OS: Mere Saiyyan Superstar [completed]

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Wishing the heartbeat of many hearts...a very Happy Birthday !!❤️

u don't have any crown still u r a KING !🤗

Mera Saiyyan Superstar

"I Love You"

Holding Nikita's hand Rahul finally confessed his feelings for her. A very overwhelmed Nikita threw herself in his arms saying the same back to him. He wrapped his arms around her hugging her tightly.

Arohi sighed. She sipped her steaming coffee staring at the man standing in front of her holding another girl in his arms tightly. The Superstar Arjun Singhania. Her Husband.

She and Arjun got married a month ago. It was time for them to go for honeymoon but due to Arjun's work commitments everything was postponed! Well this is the reason which Arjun gives but she knows what the real reasons are.

She clutched her sweater tighter with one hand while other was holding her coffee mug. She was with Arjun in Switzerland where he was shooting for his next romantic movie. He was kind enough to bring her along with him but she knew it was due to "Talk" his father had with him.

What an ironical life she has. She was sitting in the world's most famous n desired honeymoon destination Switzerland only to hear her husband say the three magical words, even if it was an act, to some random girl when he has never uttered the same words to her!

Arjun n Arohi had an arranged marriage. Their parents were good friends but they both just knew each other. As Arjun studied in Boarding school n after that he started his acting career so he was never home n when he was Arohi was either holidaying with friends or busy with her life. Well that's what Arjun thinks but the truth is she was always too shy to meet him.

Only god knows how they found their way to each other n got tied in this sacred relation.

She again stared at both of them. The romantic scene was getting too long. That Nikita was plastered to her hubby like second skin when even after being his wife she has never got the chance to get too close to him. Okay! That's a lie. Mornings always start waking up tangled in his arms. What can she say they both have weird sleeping patterns. It was awkward for few days to wake up like that but soon they accepted the fact they can't sleep without exploring bed.

"cut" the director shouted. Finally the torture was over, Arohi thought with a sigh.

Arjun after a small chit-chat with director made his way towards her. Arohi couldn't help but stare at him. Everything about him was Perfect. His walk, his eyes, his body, his voice even his hands..he was flawless. Her hubby defined perfection! No doubt he is her first crush and first love!

"hey!" he said standing in front of her flashing his dimpled smile.

Arohi stood up abruptly. Her foot slipped n she fell on Arjun. Her hand held Arjun's forearms for support. Arjun's beautiful laughter echoed in her ears. She pressed her lips feeling embarrassed.

"Always the clumsy" he remarked brushing her hair strand away from her face.

"I am sorry" she said sheepishly.

"quite a torture! I told u to stay in my vanity or at hotel" he said smiling warmly.

She shrugged her shoulders "it was fine." She said casually. He is not supposed to know that his closeness with that girl bothers her.

Arjun looked at her keenly "yeah I know!" He leaned forward n pressed his lips on her forehead as if trying to take all her insecurities away. It was not the first time. He had kissed her twice before on forehead. This was maximum intimacy they shared. They had 3 months gap between their engagement and marriage to get to know each other but Arjun was working continuously to keep himself free for wedding and when he got free, the whole time was spent in preparations of wedding. As a result, they are at time quite awkward with each other.

Arohi shivered under his touch. She felt butterflies fluttering in her stomach. The effect this man has on her.

"u are shivering" he said with concern n kept his hand on her forehead to check for fever.

"its just quite chilly today" she said smiling assuring-ly. How she make him understand that it's due to him she is shivering?

"mh-hm! Go in my vanity. Switch on heater. Take a nap." He ordered her.

Arohi frowned "I am okay"

"wifey, do as I say" he totally dismissed her.

Before Arohi could argue his director called him to discuss next scene with him. Arjun stared at her intentionally and she have to give in..."okay"

Arjun smirked n turned to leave but came back n picked up her coffee mug.

"Order another for u" he winked n left from there.

-----------

"The Awe-Moment: Superstar Arjun Singhania getting mushy with wife Arohi !"

Arohi was sitting at same spot watching Arjun act and to her relief it was not any romantic scene when her mobile beeped. She opened to find that her best-friend Shefali has sent her some link with lot of blushing and smirking emoji' and when she clicked on link to see what it was the article with this headline popped up along with their pic of him kissing on her forehead from other day. Probably someone from crew had clicked their pic n passed onto media.

Arohi flushed seeing their pic. They looked so good together.

"May I know what's making my wife blush like that?" Arjun's voice came from her side. Arjun took few steps reaching near her n stood folding his arms.

Arohi stood up stuttering...not knowing how to tell him? Will he like it or will he get angry?

"show me ur mobile" he demanded with cute frown on his face. There was hint of jealousy in his tone. He was seriously bothered to catch her blushing like that.

Arohi carefully handed him her mobile and waited to see his reaction with anticipation.

Arjun's frown deepened as he stared at her mobile but then it broke into a gorgeous smile.

"I like the pic. It's cute. Remind me to get it framed once we go back to India." He said giving her phone back to her n left for his scene.

Arohi stared back at his retreating figure with a silly smile. She could feel her cheeks heating up. He too liked their pic. She started walking towards his vanity in her instance n collided with a guy who was carrying costumes, making them fall. She quickly kneeled down n helped the guy. Her eyes caught Arjun who was looking at her. "Clumsy" he mouthed her smiling teasingly. Arohi smiled shyly n looked down.

She is not so clumsy in real but whenever he is around, her clumsiness increases 10x. when she met him for first time when he came for marriage proposal, she poured cold-drink on his black Armani jacket. And when their parents sent them to talk in private, she took him to show her room and while going she tripped on staircase twice and in room she somehow managed to make all fairy lights fell on them. This was not it, when she n Arjun went for buying engagement rings she ran into glass door thinking it was open. The clumsy saga continued on their wedding too. Due to her heavy lehnga she almost fell in fireplace. Arjun has to pick her in his arms to complete the pheras without getting her burn in fire.

Arohi blushed furiously remembering their wedding night. No points for guessing, the whole hardwork done by Arjun's sister and cousins were destroyed in one brisk second. In morning although room looked like a witness of wild night but only they knew the reality.

Even on the sets she had collided with so many people n displaced so many things that everyone was familiar of her clumsy nature.

Arohi was waiting for Arjun in his vanity to have lunch with him. She had already ordered food for them. The vanity door opened and a seemingly tired Arjun entered in with his ever so breathtaking smile.

"U start. I join u in a moment" saying this he went to washroom for freshen up.

Arohi served food for both of them n waited till he came. It's her habit even if he asks her to not wait for him but she always does. She likes eating with him.

Arjun sat beside her holding up his plate.

"I told u...u need not to accompany me on shoots." He said calmly eating his food.

"I like it." and as usual her reply was soft simple n short.

Arjun shook his head smilingly. When will his wife open up to him. " my today's shoot will continue almost for an hour more. We are going for little sight-seeing n shopping after that so u get ready before I come we will be soon leaving after that." He said finishing his lunch.

Arohi stared him shocked. Finally after their stay of 5 days in Switzerland they are going out.

"Be quick Mrs. Singhania. I'll be back in no time and I hate waiting!" he said playfully and stood up wiping his hands with tissue.

Arohi blinked at him innocently. "I won't make u wait!" she smiled softly.

Arjun smiled generously "I know" he leaned closer to her face scaring her. He was just too close. His hot breath was falling on her lips making her aware of their proximity. She looked him wide eyed as he raised his hand n cupped his cheek. OMG! OMG! Is he going to kiss her? Was the thought running in her mind but her thoughts soon came to halt when he rubbed his thumb near her lip wiping the remain of friend rice they had in lunch.

Arohi came out of her shock as he straightened himself. " u don't have much time." he flashed his watch to her and left from there smirking whereas Arohi was still sitting there dazed.

Arohi felt her whole body tensing up as she looked at all the paparazzi in front of her. It was looking like whole media has gathered there. This is the first time she is going to face so much media. She and Arjun got married in a very private event and later Arjun's PR team assured that she never get bothered by media. She had always disliked so much interference of media in celeb's life. The main reason of her hatred for media was the continuous news of Arjun link-ups and all the pics of him with random girls that flashed on page 3 before their marriage. If they were not so investigative that pics would have never come in front of her and she would have never wept on those baseless pics. But guess today was time for Mrs. Arjun Singhania to face this part of his luxurious life.

"relax" she heard a husky voice whisper in her years n in next instant a hand was placed on her lower back "I wish I could avoid this but u know media n their functioning." He looked at her apologetically.

"I understand" she smiled assuring-ly.

"If u r ready...shall we?" he ask taking an eyeful of her. She was wearing black denims with lemon camisole and a black jacket.

Arohi gave a small nod to him feeling hot under his gaze.

Arjun removed his hand from her back n held her hand in his tightly.

"We will go out there pose for 2 seconds n after that just ignore them n walk calmly with me" he squeezed her hand lightly.

Arohi nodded. All the nervousness coming back to her. She could feel Arjun rubbing her hand soothingly.

Just as Arjun said they went out smiled at them n posed for few seconds and left from there. It all happened so soon she couldn't anticipate anything. She just remember Arjun dragging her to their holding her hand possessively.

"How u manage to do it every day?" she asked still stunned with all the flashes.

Arjun laughed at her cute frowning face. "Everything comes at a cost." He shrugged his shoulders. "u did quite well for the first time, u will get better as the encounters with media will increase" he said smiling casually.

"God! My eyes are too sore rite now" she whined rubbing her eyes.

Arjun removed her hand with his. "Don't rub like that. U will get allergy". He leaned towards her a little n blew on her eyes one by one. "Better?" he asked huskily.

Arohi just nodded as he kept her hands on his shoulders n proceeded to kiss on her each eye. "Now?" he whispered again.

"Good!" she said almost inaudibly.

Arjun pulled back from her n leaned back on car seat. "Next time wear shades! They help." He smiled at her before indulging in his mobile.

Arohi looked at him frowning. Every time they are close he pulls away. She knows she is not the kind of girls he had dated. He never even bothered to talk with her before their marriage was fixed. He would always talk to Natasha whenever they met in any gathering and that Natasha always flirted with him openly. But things have changed now. She is not only his father's best-friend's daughter but his wife too.

Will things be always like this between them? Will she always crave for his love? For how long they would pull this formal relation of husband n wife?

Tears formed in her eyes on just thinking about it but she somehow controlled herself.

After spending a long day in Switzerland both Arjun n Arohi retired on bed. It didn't took long to sleep take over Arohi but Arjun was still up. He turned to look at her sleeping figure. He tenderly caressed her cheek n pressed his lips lovingly on her temple. He stared at his beautiful wife for few seconds before wrapping his arm around her n pulling her closer. That's the reason why they always wake up tangled up in each other arms. She always thinks it's her who come rolling to him but only if she knew he thought smiling cuddling into her.

Arohi ran her hands through Arjun's hair. She was caged in his arms as he was soundly sleeping. If the nights are for him then morning are hers. Every morning she wakes up early and spend good 10-15 minutes admiring him. Sometimes she wonder what will he think if he ever get to know about her this habit?  Simple. Then he will also start calling her creepy along with clumsy. She chuckled on her thoughts. She felt him shifting little so she carefully untangled herself n stood up from bed getting ready for day.

"we have to attend a party today Arohi" Arjun informed her setting his hair while Arohi was making tea for him.

"what party?" she asked frowning.

"the hotel we are currently staying is celebrating its 10th anniversary today. We all are invited." He said coming closer n taking cup from her hand. "thank u" he added with smile.

Arohi nodded in acknowledgement n started thinking about her outfit for party.

She was still thinking about all the dresses she have with her there when his voice distracted her.

"Also think about my clothes Mrs. Singhania." She confusingly looked at smirking Arjun "I mean get a good party suit ready for me too"

Arohi nodded smiling. At personal events Arjun always wear clothes of his choice so him allowing her to choose clothes for him was very big thing for her. Maybe all her fears she thought yesterday were baseless. They are surely heading somewhere in this relationship.

Arohi was going through his wardrobe to select his clothes for tonight. Arjun had messaged her requesting her to wear particular dress which they have bought yesterday so now it was time to choose clothes for him which was quite a task. Arjun is really particular about his dressing plus he is superstar, whatever he wears become fashion they are so many people who are always there to judge him. She had to wisely choose for him.

Finally after lots of thinking n mismatching she decided a classic black suit with fainted blue shirt n navy blue tie.

She laid everything of his need neatly on bed. She was still busy with his clothes when her phone beeped. It was a mail for some unknown id. She read it to find a hate mail from one of Arjun's fan. It was fifth mail she got since her marriage with Arjun. She doesn't have any idea from where these fans got her mail id but every time she gets one she gets really depressed. They all said one thing she is not worthy of Arjun. Arjun deserves someone better. Arjun will leave her soon. She understands they were obsessed fans but it hurts every time reading such things. She had never mentioned about these hate mails to Arjun thinking to not bother him without any reason.

She was still holding her mobile in her hand when it again buzzed. It was from Shefali stating there was one more article on her n Arjun. It was from there yesterday's shopping expedition. There was a pic of them when they were leaving from his shoot n there were few others from mall.

She smiled reading the article all thoughts of hate mails gone but that smile was short lived when she read the comments below article n most of them said the same thing as mails. There were few positive comments too but she was disheartened reading all those criticizing one. The thing which was bothering her too much was that what if Arjun thinks the same?

she glanced at watch it was time for her to get ready so subsiding all illogical thoughts for a while she rushed to get ready.

Arohi admired herself standing in front of mirror. She was wearing an aqua blue sequin gown. The gown was hugging her curves perfectly n had a small trail at end. Her hair were tied in French bun and a star studded clip was struck on it. She was still admiring herself when their room door opened n Arjun came.

Arjun stood their frozen taking in her beauty. He couldn't take his eyes off her. Arohi turned tomato red. She looked down shyly as he came closer.

"u look absolutely divine." He said in worshipping tone. He held her chin n made her look at him. "I have a difficult challenge to pull up with u tonight" he remarked with smirk.

"thank u" she whispered "u should change fast. We are getting late" she added looking away. It was too difficult to meet his eyes. They held so much desire for her that it burned her.

Arjun nodded n pecked her cheeks before leaving "u look extra beautiful with that blush." With that he strolled inside picking up the suit Arohi had kept on bed.

Hand in hand Arjun-Arohi moved towards party hall. Arjun held her hand comfortingly as they walked through media. She smiled assuringly at him. The dress and heels were making it difficult to walk. She likes wearing oversized shirt n sneakers. Dresses n heels are not her cup of tea but yesterday Arjun forced her to buy this dress n the look she got from him today she was extremely happy she bought it.

Arohi held his arm for support as she stepped on her dress's trail. Arjun didn't say anything just chuckled making Arohi glare at him. They both stopped to pose for media. Media asked questions from Arjun about his movie n his married life. Arjun answered few of them n keeping his hand on Arohi's lower back guided her to party. They were yet to reach entrance of hall when she tripped on carpet losing her balance. She closed her eyes ready to hit ground but her hero husband caught her in time. Her hands gripped his shoulder as he circled his arms around her waist restraining her from fall. She slowly opened her eyes to find his brown orbs piercing right through her. They were brought back to reality as there were lot of flashes.

"They were going to hit another headline which means more hate comments!" Arohi thought with a sigh as Arjun straightened her.

"u ok?" he inquired to which she just nodded smiling.

Party was going in full swing. Arohi was standing on side having her drink looking at Arjun who was talking with some prominent personalities of Switzerland along with his co-star Purvi. His eyes were every now or then meeting hers. He would pass her an apologetic smile for leaving her alone like that but she will shook her head telling him its ok.

Arohi felt the need to use washroom. She looked around n spotted it on far corner. Keeping her glass on side table she walked towards it with great difficulty. She was looking down managing her dress n she collided with a man. Before she could fell that man held her from arms. That man was no one else but Salil, the antagonist of Arjun's movie. Arohi stood straight smiling at him. She had met him few times on sets n he was a good person.

"I know girls fall for my looks but u took falling part quite seriously" he said mocking.

Arohi laughed "that was really bad" she remarked.

"still u laughed! By the way where is ur husband?"

"do u seriously want to know about Arjun or Purvi?" she asked teasingly. She knows he has feelings for Mehak.

Salil smiled shyly scratching his head "why don't u tell me about both?"

"They are there talking to someone." She pointed at her back.

Salil smiled at her "see u later" saying this he left from there making Arohi laugh at him.

Unknown to her Arjun saw their friendly exchange from far. He couldn't hear anything but he didn't like what he saw. He marched towards Arohi who smiled looking at him. She walked towards him but her feet twisted making her fall on his chest.

"oops..I am" she was cut off by Arjun.

"When u can't handle ur dress than why have u worn it? Acting clumsy everywhere is not good!" he said gritting his teeth.

Arohi stared him shockingly. He has never been angry on her. N this dress was his choice. She had told him she wouldn't be able to handle it but he was adamant that she should wear it n now he is scolding her.

"I am sorry!" she said looking down n excused herself to go washroom.

She had become embarrassment for him due to her clumsy nature. Every word his fans came back hitting her. Maybe they all were right! She thought with tears brimming her eyes.

Arjun cursed himself as soon as he saw her going. What the hell he has done! He had done blunder!

Soon after the incident Arohi left party making excuse of her ill health which was quite acceptable sue to her pale face. Arjun followed her but she didn't gave him any chance to talk. She quickly changed her clothes n slept curling on her side. As she was already tired with all the happenings of day sleep came soon to her.

Arjun sighed. He needs to apologize. He was too infuriated to see her in Salil's arms that he just blurted out what came in his mind. He held her more tightly that night before drifting to sleep. She is the best thing that had ever happened to him he can't stand that she was hurt due to his stupidity.

Arohi was behaving completely lost since morning. She didn't even get ready to accompany him on shoot. When he asked her about it she softly replied she wants to rest if she felt like coming she will come later. And when he tried to apologize she dismissed him completely n pulled covers till her head. Arjun sighed n left for his shoot. He was not at liking this sad Arohi n he was the reason behind it was what killing him most. She had been completely understanding till now but this time he was at fault n he was not expecting any kind of understanding from her. He had to do make things rite between them. They were finally taking baby steps in their relationship but he messed up!

It was quite late when Arohi came on his set. He had called her many times between his shots making sure she was fine n asking her to come and finally she came. He gave on his gorgeous smile seeing her which she returned softly. She walked towards him as he was getting his touch up down between the shot. She didn't noticed the wires on floor n this was it! her clumsy instinct kicked in as she pulled the wired with her foot making the standing lights fall on floor. Even video recorder got switched off.

Arohi looked around her with her ready to burst eyes. She stared at Arjun who was looking at her with blank expression. There was complete silence on sets with everyone staring at her. She couldn't take it n rushed out from there to Arjun's vanity.

She closed herself in washroom sliding on door weeping bitterly. She never do anything intentionally but she still end up embarrassing him n herself. She is a 24 for god sake. A 2 year old would be more responsible than her. Arjun was right in scolding. She is too too clumsy.

There was continuous knocking on door.

"Arohi plz open the door!" Arjun's voice came from outside.

"NO...I am such an embarrassment." she hiccupped controlling her tears.

"It happens. It's fine. Baby plz come out!" he pleaded knocking on door again.

Arohi rubbed her face n open the door coming out. Arjun sighed relieved n engulfed her in his arms rubbing her back.

"u were so right yesterday! I am always so clumsy" she cried in his arms

"shh..! it was just an accident. Don't cry over it and about last night.." he paused "I am sorry! I am very sorry" he whispered pulling away to look at her face.

"I am sorry. Ur fans are right. I am not worthy of u" she said with fresh tears streaming out.

"What fans??" he asked shocked but instead of answer he got another cry.

"I am so terrible. I always embarrass u."

"no! no! U are my pride not embarrassment." He wiped her tears. "Last night I was jealous seeing u with Salil." She opened her mouth to argue but he shushed her. "I know it's unjustified but I couldn't help feeling like that on seeing u with Salil...I am sorry! Plz forgive me."

Arohi hugged him back tightly rubbing her nose on his chest.

"So am I forgiven?" he asked hopefully.

"I was never angry on u" she said after few seconds.

"I must have done some very good things to get so understanding wife" he smiled a little making her smile too.

"btw what was it about my fans u were saying?" he asked pulling out from her hug.

Arohi bit her lip n tucked out her mobile from pocket. Opening the mail she showed him all the hate mails she had got since their marriage.

Arjun frowned reading all the mails. He couldn't believe that something like this was happening with her n she never told him.

"Why didn't u tell me earlier?" he asked looking at her.

Arohi didn't say anything n looked down chewing her lip.

Arjun cupped her chin n looked into her eyes. "it's all rubbish u know right! U don't need to take their words on heart. U are the bestest thing happened to me till date." He said with at most sincerity.

Arohi stared up in his eyes. "U r not lying rite?"

Arjun chuckled "why would I lie?" he caressed her cheek with his thumb. "I can't express how lucky I feel myself to have u in my life. U r the life partner I have always desired in fact much better than that. I Love u Arohi ! I Love u !"

Arohi's eyes opened wide hearing him utter the words she had always wished to hear. Her breath got struck in her throat.

"Who? Me?" she asked blinking her eyes at him.

"off-course u! I don't see any third person here." he said rolling his eyes.

"but m not like ur type of girls!" she said hesitantly.

Arjun furrowed his brows "What's my type Arohi?"

"I mean m not any model. U are always surrounded by girls like Natasha.u always liked talking to her and.."

Arjun laughed this time "I talked to Natasha so that I can be around u. u never talked to me so she was only option I had. I have always liked u Arohi."

Arohi's mouth hung open listening him.

"how u think idea of getting u n me married came in my parent's mind?" seeing her shocked face he continued "it was me who suggested them. Yes I had dated many girls but things never worked. U were always there somewhere in my heart. When question of marriage came up it was u I can think all about. I always thought I was just attracted to u but the moment u spilled the whole cold-drink on me and it didn't offend me I realized I was in love with u."

"I love u too. I had always loved u. why didn't u say it earlier?" she wounded her arms around him with happy tears flowing from her eyes. The love she always desired was always there in front of her but she never realized.

"I was scared that u might not return my feelings." He confessed honestly.

Arohi grinned at him "u have no idea how crazily I have loved u over the years."

"oh really! Why don't u show me?" saying this he meshed their lips together fulfilling her long waited desire.

once again a very happy birthday to our superstar😳

Edited by Sneha_kmh - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mera DP  chipkaya tune... 😆
MyshaAlvi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeee bday os
jiyo sneha :*
happy birthday king of heart
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww that was cuttee
Happy Happy birthday kundra

set_fire_2_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Happy bdday karqn!!!!

nyc beginning sneha
cmplete soon 😛
vaise plzzz sneha iss os ko bhul na jana re...

Originally posted by: Madhu-n-kaddu

Mera DP chipkaya tune...😆

awesum hai!!!!
mansi1424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I havent commented on ur work since ages due to so much work but finally time mila mujhe :))
Aisa ho sakta hai ki tumne kuch likha ho aur mujhe pasand na aaya ho! 
It was super cute
I think arjun likes aru alot he's just not trying to show it ;)
And i love clumsy arohi ! Hehe aur kaun jealous nai hoga agar itna hot hubby ho :-P 
Continue soon ji :-D 

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
interesting OS
uff arjun bhi
poor arohi feeling alone in shot
loll arohi Clumsy just seeing arjun around her 😉
continue soon
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2