Thread 2: DilJale..Last Part Page 44

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
OMG!!  😲 I can't believe I am making second thread of this story which I almost left in between 😛
Thank u each n everyone of u who helped me to reach here...words will never be enough to thank u all...so here is a new update with new banner on new thread 😃

Banner credits starry.phoneix

"When are u coming Karan..? Its already been 3 days we last talked..at least tell me what are u planning..?" Rashi said exasperated on other side of phone...
Karan rolled his eyes: what u think I am?...some magician..I will come in India...do some hocus pocus n whoops...Mishika is gone...
Rashi: well ur hocus locus always works when it comes to destroying Arjun's life...she snapped..
Karan: keep ur tongue n tone both in control sister...at the moment u need me so better act like one..he said smiling...
Rashi sighed: look Karan...the more time u will take the more messy it's gonna be..
Karan: look Rashi...I know what m doing..I have given u my word so don't worry..he said irritated..
Rashi: I know okay...but I want u to be quick...!
Karan: got it..! n FYI...m waiting for something...it will come by tomorrow..after that m boarding the very next flight to India...
Rashi: what is it...? Something about Mishu...? Karan atleast tell me what are u going to do?
Karan: none of ur business..Goodbye...! n as usual without waiting for her reply he disconnected the call...
He gave a frustrated sigh n revolved his chair..
Karan: chilled bear...He said to the person who was cleaning bar...
Tom: don't I think it's quite early to start drinking..? He raised his brow at him...
Karan: girls...u know they drives u nuts...! He said exasperated..
Tom chuckled and served him bear...just then Karan's phone beeped...he checked the mail sipping his drink...he went through the contents of mail keenly..
Karan: Tom..can u do me a favour..!? He asked looking at him...
Tom: yeah sure..tell me? 
Karan: book my tickets for India in the earliest flight available..he kept the phone back in his pocket..
Tom: u r going India..again? He asked surprised..
Karan: yes...I have promised something to my sister..he pushed the glass away n stood up..
Tom: okay fine..I get ur tickets done and inform u the details..
Karan: cool ! With this he was gone..now he finally knows what he has to do...
------
Arohi entered Arjun's cabin to keep some files..she got shocked to see Mishu sitting on Arjun's chair...Arjun had gone for a meeting so he wasn't in his cabin..
Mishika: what are u doing here...?  She asked staring her..
Arohi crossed her arms: this should be my question..she stared her back...
Mishika: m Arjun's girlfriend..I can come here anytime..she said arrogantly..
Arohi fumed with anger: correction..u r his ex girlfriend... n u can't come here or in his life anytime..
Mishika stood up from chair n came closer to her..
Mishika: oh really...who r u to tell me this...his present girlfriend..? She laughed...wake up sweety..he was just fooling around..u were a distraction from me..and it's better if u accept it soon n leave my Arjun alone..
Arohi glared at her: I don't need u to tell me what I mean to Arjun..I know where I stand in his life...
Mishika: oh really...u bloody charity case..Karan has said right about u..she snapped..
Arohi took a deep breath to control herself: don't cross ur line...she warned
Mishika: otherwise what..? Huh...she stepped closer hitting her shoulder..u will kill me..huh...u bloody gold digger...
Arohi hit her back: get hold of urself..get out of our lives...Arjun doesn't loves u...he loves me..she yelled..
Mishika: it's all bcz of u...she said furiously and pushed her hard making her fall on floor n hit her head on table..
Arohi winced in pain as a little blood oozed out from her forehead...
Mishika: I will kill u n problem solved...she picked up the vase from side n was about to hit Arohi with it but a hand stopped her..
Arjun: what the hell Mishu...he jerked her away..He had to control himself fot not slapping her..he is not raised like that to raise his hand on woman...he rushed to Arohi an held her shoulders...
Mishika: Arjun...she is snatching u from me...I will end her chapter for forever in our life...she said hysterically...
Arjun: shut up Mishu...she is not any chapter of my life...she is my life..she is not coming between us...u are coming between me n her...he said exasperated...he was feeling tired now trying to make her understand this thing...
Mishu: she is not what u think of her...she is after ur money..she raised her arms in air...
Arjun: I don't love u Mishu...plz don't make me hate u..he said in tired voice n helped Arohi in sitting on couch..
Mishu shot a look to both of them n left from there...
Arjun took out first aid box from drawer n wiped blood from cotton..
Arjun: m sorry Arohi...he said remorsefully..I know m letting u down...I am making u go through all this..
Arohi: u don't need to be sorry for her acts Arjun...I should have been a little more careful considering she had attacked on me before too..
Arjun: m trying to contact her family so that they can take her with them...till then plz stay away from her..she is getting dangerous day by day...he applied band aid on her wound..
Arohi nodded: I will take care next time...but plz get rid of her soon..she rested her head on his shoulder..
Arjun squeezed her hand in his giving her the assurance...
----------
Karan came out of Delhi Airport after a long 8 hours flight..he stretched his arms once he was out..he hired a taxi to go to hotel he had booked for himself..he looked at his watch it was 2 am..he still has time to catch up on sleep before starting his plan..
The taxi dropped him at his hotel..he entered his room after checking in..he was about yo land on bed when his phone started ringing...
Karan: what Rashi?  He said annoyed...
Rashi: u reached?  She asked ignoring his annoyance..
Karan: yes I reached India..he said sighing..
Rashi: at least now tell me what's the plan ?
Karan: let me sleep sister...m tired..
Rashi: m just asking...she was cut off by Karan...
Karan: just do what I have told u to do...okay!  Good night..he disconnected the call n switched off his mobile so that she can't disturb her again..
----------
Arohi: how r u Rashi?  She asked smiling..
Rashi: m good..u tell me how r u? 
Arohi: m also good...
Rashi: don't lie Arohi..I know about Mishu...Dadi told me..
Arohi sighed: I don't know what to do..she is being so difficult no pain to handle..
Rashi: I understand...she was always like this..honestly speaking I never liked her..
Arohi: forget her u tell me when are u returning from ur honeymoon..?
Rashi laughed: we will be going straight to Australia from here next week..
Arohi: hmm...Paris would have been a great break! 
Rashi: Yes it's great here..I don't wanna leave...she said like a baby making Arohi laugh...
Arohi: try to pester Jai for another trip..
Rashi: hmm..hey Arohi...what I am thinking..maybe u should take Mishu out..she said biting her lip..
Arohi: what? She said shocked..
Rashi: I mean..for shopping in mall...she is a great shopaholic..it will be a break for her..she will get another thing to be obsessed of..u are getting my point na..
Arohi: yes...it's like giving another candy to kid...
Rashi: yes..she sighed..and after talking for little more they hung up...
Karan's mobile beeped due to message..he opened it..
"Work done"...it was from Rashi..
Karan smirked: it's time for us to meet once again Mishika..
--------
Arjun parked car in front of mall n both Arohi n Mishika hopped out of car...Mishika was giving displeasure looks to Arohi but Arohi was ignoring her...all three entered in mall..Mishika quickly ran to her fav brand's showroom...Arjun Arohi followed her...
Mishika was shopping on other side whereas Arjun n Arohi were on other side..she was trying few dresses in front of mirror...
"I like black one..." she heard a familiar voice from back..she turned to see Karan..he was leaning on wall folding his hands..
She stepped back in fear..
Mishika: what are u doing here?
Karan: was out here for shopping but met u...destiny u see..he said with brightest smile..
Mishika: go away from me..she stuttered..
Karan: come on Yaar..at least give me a hug..he pouted..
Mishika: Arjun...Arjun..she shouted frantically..
Karan: calm down babes...he leaned towards her ear...I know everything..he whispered...
Mishika's eyes got wide open..she looked at him who had a cunning smile on his face..
Mishika: u know what..?? 
Karan: won't it be better if I tell Arjun I know what..? He raised his brows..and turned smiling to come face to face with Arjun n Arohi...
Karan: hello brother...hello beautiful...he greeted them...
Arjun n Arohi stared him in shock...Arohi held Arjun's hand tightly..
Karan: what happened...not pleased to see me?  Well same here..he rolled his eyes...
Arjun: what are up doing here? He asked in blank voice..
Karan: for some personal work...he shrugged his shoulders n looked at Arohi...hey what's this...he pointed at her wound on head..
Karan: u guys getting in kinky stuff...he gave a naughty look to Arjun..
Arjun: I thought u left...he said ignoring his remark..
Karan: I did..but then someone invited me to come over..u know social work types..
Arjun: where are u staying?
Karan: friend's place..questionnaire over brother..got to go..he left from there flashing a smile to both of them...
Karan followed Mishika.. he had seen her slipping from there through mirror..she was dialing someone's number..he probably knows who..he hid behind pillar to overhear her conversation..
Mishika finished her call n left to join Arjun n Arohi..Karan smirked seeing her retreating figure...
Karan: it's gonna be fun..he said wickedly...

I know it's kinda screwed update but plz forgive me..😛
N sorry to keep u all waiting..clg has started so updates gonna be only on weekends now...😊

Part 39------page 1
Part 40------page 5
Part 41------page 10
Part 42------page 16
Part 43------page 19
part 44------page 32
part 45------page 36
Part 46------page 41
Last Part----page 44
Edited by Sneha_kmh - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhu-n-kaddu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ek toh new thread... upar se meee   firsttt
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so this mishika is not as bechari as we think of her to be..
and how dare she hit arohi.. She is a psycho case for sure..

Continue soon.. Now karan is back, time for some action..

sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats...
But plz reveal the mystery soon...
Can't bear this suspense...plzzz
Plzzz plzzz
Update soon
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey sneha congarts on new theard
wow a superb update
omg mishika tried to kill arohi?
Thank god arjun came on time
poor arohi suffering so much
rashi is an awsm sis
ahaan so karan is back
now the fun begin
oh so not-so-dear mishu isn't a bechari abla nari?
Thank for pm
n plz continue soon
oju786 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Snehaaa .. How could u do this ? Abhi Abhi toh Big Brother ki entery hui thi , Abhi Abhi toh Mission Pol khol Start Hua tha .. Abhi Abhi toh Shocked Meeting Hui thi .. Phir tune Yaha End Kyon kiya ?? And itnaaa chottasaa update. UPDATE Soon Now!
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
firstly congrss for new thread
nice uodate
love it
karan is back
omg mishika have some plan
karan sab thik kar dega
i know it
thanx for pm
update soon