Users

Frequent Posters

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Yep! Thats her

I could slice up those cheeks and blend it with cold milk and have cheek shake

Cheek shake made up with cheeks, cheese cake made up with golus  faaat  soft thighs! 

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taramira

Agar II meri maane, then she should simply concentrate on her baby, Ranjan, periappa, lasya a and other kids. RB needs to be left alone for a bit. Bahut ho Gaya uska naatak. Raho photos ke Sahare kuchch din. II asks him for his opinion genuinely because she is unsure about the family dynamics and iske badly mein use Kya mila...cold attitude, to bas ab Wahin raho. Don't worry II you will be pampered and taken care of. Chchodo uska peechcha kuchhc dinon tak. Use bhi to pata chale ki family Kya hoti hai.

Ditto my thoughts Shru...πŸ‘

Hope u r feeling better...dental extractions gives me nightmares...

Even though its difficult for II to just not think about dude and get involved in all the people around her she should just ignore him. Feel like calling him Naalayak as Ashu says. Whats with the attitude? I am like this only, I dont give a damn...accept me as I am...he is a human being and he can put in the effort right (though he does that some time)...esp now when she is pregnant...when he can put up with her tantrums, indulge her wishes, pamper her all in his own way...why cant he make the effort or put his mind to it? I am just having issue with his behaviour...I just can think of only the effort we people put in to our realtionships with all the people around us. 

I know dude has been this way...doing his own thing... just for his mom he would make the lil effort but even she had accepted him the way he is...uff I dont know where i am going with this...thoda gussa hoon Dude se...

II...is doing what her amma has done ...trying to keep everyone happy ...and I feel it was knee jerk reaction...automatically turn to the person u r closest to when u have been married for less than an year,,,,,and that s the husband...asking his opinion...the tension of trying to do the right thing,tryiing to please everyone...its what a new DIL does...

Enough of my rant...

I was trying to be silent and just mulling over how beautifully Nish has described the pregnant lady's feelings, thoughts, and the swish swish sounds...all bring back memories...beautiful feeling it is...esp the first pregnancies..

And butter ball trying to walk...and she looking for Dude and then not finding him and turns to her second choice...🀣

Love love love the update...but feel like knocking Dude on his head...he is going to be a dad soon...thadpo...photos ke saath hi raho...😑

Edited by shidin0117 - 8 years ago
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: NSB7

with the frequency of child desert production on your uodates...i will be arrested for child abduction or suspicious addiction for neighbour's babyπŸ˜›

And im on it...just wondering if 11.39 pm is a good time to knock on doors to drool over how their kids droolπŸ˜†

Guess i will have to regret my choice or not buying a softoy for myself to snuggle with

The nation wants to know Nisha...how come the kids in your storoes make us so desperate.

Nams, my daughter has a this huge teddy bear family and it blocks half of her room.
And I majorly get irritated when I hv to vacuum clean.
And I yell at her saying " either you vacuum or give these away".
And she tells me, how can you say that! When the world is changing and everything not feels the same around me, my stuffed counterparts in my bedroom are the same, they are not innate objects , they are my loyal companions" πŸ˜› .
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shru shilpa
Maybe the dude needs a guide to pregnant women

Maybe 

"What to expect when you are expecting"

Or 

"Couple hood"

Btw where is panda?
Errantnomad thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

Ditto my thoughts Shru...πŸ‘

Hope u r feeling better...dental extractions gives me nightmares...

Even though its difficult for II to just not think about dude and get involved in all the people around her she should just ignore him. Feel like calling him Naalayak as Ashu says. Whats with the attitude? I am like this only, I dont give a damn...accept me as I am...he is a human being and he can put in the effort right (though he does that some time)...esp when she is pregnant...when he can put up with her tantrums, indulge her wishes, pamper her all in his own way...why cant he make the effort or put his mind to it? I am just having issue with his behaviour...I just can think of only the effort we people put in to our realtionships with all the people around his.

I know dude has been this way...doing his own thing... just for his mom he would make the lil effort but even she had accepted him the way he is...uff I dont know where i am going with this...thoda gussa hoon Dude se...

II...is doing what her amma has done ...trying to keep everyone happy ...and I feel it was knee jerk reaction...automatically turn to the person u r closest to when u have been married for less than an year,,,,,and that s the husband...asking his opinion...the tension of trying to do the right thing,tryiing to please everyone...its what a new DIL does...

Enough of my rant...

I was trying to be silent and just mulling over how beautifully Nish has described the pregnant lady's feelings, thoughts, and the swish swish sounds...all bring back memories...beautiful feeling it is...esp the first pregnancies..

And butter ball trying to walk...and she looking for Dude and then not finding him and turns to her second choice...🀣

Love love love the update...but feel like knocking Dude on his head...he is going to be a dad soon...thadpo...photos ke saath hi raho...😑

Hey, I just thought of this... Whenever they are fighting and in silence mode, dude texts his dad to get the dope on his wife...he cannot even text Ranjanji now as the reason for the latest WWF bout is "dad" himself πŸ˜ƒ .
Sam will give the dope now or you never know he could pop too πŸ˜‰
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Nams, my daughter has a this huge teddy bear family and it blocks half of her room.
And I majorly get irritated when I hv to vacuum clean.
And I yell at her saying " either you vacuum or give these away".
And she tells me, how can you say that! When the world is changing and everything not feels the same around me, my stuffed counterparts in my bedroom are the same, they are not innate objects , they are my loyal companions" πŸ˜› .

makes total sense !!
I was never a soft toy crazy one
Had a real life cotton ball as a sister and when she hated snuggling i had my puppy
Since both them have found each other
Its high  time i rediscover my love for soft toys πŸ˜†
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NSB7

Shru shilpa

Maybe the dude needs a guide to pregnant women

Maybe 

"What to expect when you are expecting"

Or 

"Couple hood"

Btw where is panda?

books ya bookmarks to be sent immediately to dude...

BTW...Nams...superb writing...πŸ‘

now control the urges of knocking on neighbours doors...kal dekhlena aas paas babies ke liye
And maybe now u will understand when I used to comment I feel like kidnapping a baby...tempted by Vibhu's pics...and now she has disappeared...and Putti has taken up the jobπŸ˜†

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Namratha

What I "see" is what I describe, for babies, I mean... for everything else too now that I think about it.  I still maslofy my 17 year old, so basically mujhe 17 years masalne ki aadat ho gayi

I will just crush his cheeks pull his ear, do every baby thing, he is taller than I am and heavier too I think, so I cant lift him, but when he wakes up, weekend mornings I am sitting with my second dose filter coffee and laptop, channel surfing, I will make him sit by me, and inhale the top of his head to detect baby scent

SOMEHOW my 7 year old will get wind of it,  wake up, come charging, slamming against us, breaking us apart

I will say "Paavam da anna, let me konji him too?"

He will be like "Anna is a butt, konji me, konji me konji me mommy"

I just need chubby cheeks and warm skin, so I am doubly happy
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shidin0117

books ya bookmarks to be sent immediately to dude...

BTW...Nams...superb writing...πŸ‘

now control the urges of knocking on neighbours doors...kal dekhlena aas paas babies ke liye
And maybe now u will understand when I used to comment I feel like kidnapping a baby...tempted by Vibhu's pics...and now she has disappeared...and Putti has taken up the jobπŸ˜†

I am angry on Sparkling beauty..
She is not giving darshan..

And why you guys are behind our Dude 😭
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha are we getting another update now