alex1 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
 👍🏼  OK, so it appears from what I can infer in reading through this forums's posts, there is nothing as yet that can bring back the OOMPH!, Joy!, Exhilaration and the spiritedness to most of us TOGETHER.   

Like the troopers they are,  Rosie's and Hammie's SS and FF are very endearing and memorable for some, still they are the thin thread holding this forum alive (I have poked my nose in a few times, I'll admit)  

Most of us DID NOT suddenly appear, become visible and/or become active members just because of the storyline, Dutta, Nakusha, Kala and all the rest of the LTL1 characters, nor did many of us come for the actors and actresses, although to if you want to be honest, some did and are still great fans of the actors and actresses.  I have said before each one of us are individuals so to each their own feelings and thoughts.  No hard feelings at all.  Will luv and care for you the same regardless. 

However, a big BUT, this forum brought all of us together more than anything else.  This is true friendship.  This is true caring and myself included we are 5+ years older now.  A wee bit more wiser I hope.  If the kind of friendship and similar thoughts are what brought us together then would it not make sense to gage that there is very little in TV Land or the Entertainment World in general at this present time that are able to bring back this lively group (minus the loving souls that are gone but still here with us in spirit and living amongst us with many thoughts that they too once shared and is still doing so silently).

So what does each one of us have, what can each one of us change and share to bring back some life to this forum even if the story, the characters, the actors and actresses are long gone and removed from this forum and story.

We are all we have dear ones, you may have your own lives to address firstly but some day and some-time even the days and times that you may be down, each one of us will need the other, that is how life is, we are all interdependent. 

I enjoyed reading SRK's speech on his take of motivation at University of Edinburgh but no 2 people are the same, lives depend on each other and for most people, the other people in your life affects how you act and react and nothing that I have yet to experience or anyone else have told me makes two or more people exactly the same  It is only life experiences we all have at any age we can share and possible learn from. I will reiterate possibly learn from because our interdependency on each other will have an impact on the very life experience we share or learn from each other.

I once made a request to Priya(scorpio10) to start a Thread titled "As the day goes by." She did so very willingly without a doubt.  Is it possible we can start that up again, where anyone can post anytime you come by or have a moment or two of free time.  I won't say it will definitely work but just to keep the forum going for a little while longer.  The Thread was not a success, not many participants and soon the Thread went silent.   If you can send the link to friends of laagi or someone you might know that may be interested, let's see if we can make a CHANGE.  I am willing to try, (link below)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3771677

To lighten up the mood here is one: Post anything you like.  

Share anything that will make you smile or think twice.

I have always enjoyed all of Priya(scoprio10)'s DP.  (It seems I can't paste Priya(scorpio10's) DP) but if you can see it this is what it says to me  -  

Take the current one (doggie)for instance.  At first since I know a little about Priya, it said to me who she is I believe " I don't care what you think, this is how I feel today" Anyway, what I did not see until a while later was the heart shape on the doggie's behind.  Now, that is a different thought altogether.  To me at that moment it meant, "I love you I don't care what you think".  Pri maybe you can shed some light on what you DP means to you and what you think it may mean to others looking at it.

Luv and hugs to all. Alex

Edited by alex1 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Alex. 
Thanks for the pm. 

I am happy to see that you still remember old days and friends..you still cherish those 5 yrs old memories. How sweet!

I am sorry that I wasn't here at that time. I joined IF on 2013 with the show Junoon which didn't last long..and its forum is closed. I felt heartbroken when I lost contact with all my friends of that forum who were very angry after the abrupt ending of the show, and vowed not to watch any other show. 

Heartbroken I moved to watch another show (Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se) . I loved it. It was more successful. I thought it will last longer..it had good trps..and gr8 storyline, but surprisingly channel replaced it even before it completes a year. Another separation from my friends in that forum which isn't closed yet. But is dead. 

This time I moved heartlessly to other show without being interested..I watched it on and off. I had a beautiful group of friends ..but alas..another closer , another separation. And now I am in IKRS for Mishal.

I am glad that I met Sapna. First I attacked her ..but then I thought from her point of view, and thought how gr8 actor is Mishal. I watched LTL for him..but having a weak heart and stomach I couldn't bear some tracks. I had that sadness in my heart since a long time, due to my complicated life. And it grew bigger after watching LTL. Knowing this may affect my kids I forced my self to stop watching it, and started watching IKRS which doesn't fail to draw smile on my face. 

I know that LTL is an epic. Datta is a legend. I am sure once I return to my homeland, and be surrounded by my dear once I'll be able to watch it again without crying and weeping watching Nakku in bad situations..and Datta in that web of doubts .
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
alex   thanks for your post.. and i do recall  priya's post that you refer to it was a post  where  friends  or members  who wanted a good fun time    came.. now   in my opinion that feeling has long gone.. however people like yourselves .priya  nimmi  and others  still keep this forum ticking away.. your post  alex has  inspired awida into sharing such  a moving personalized post..
 much love hammie
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Alex..
🤗
awida..
🤗
Hammie..
🤗

That's a beautiful post Alex..
and Pri's dp have lot of layers. just like her.

and rest..
well i am not very good with emotional words. so taking rain check here.
will come back with sorted thoughts!😳..

But i would say again.. this forum is my home.. and the people i met here are truly truly beautiful people.. inside out!

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi alex

loved the post from a vetern of LTL..ya me no different 😆..its beautiful how the serial lasted forever for us ..still around ..brought us all together 😊
alex1 thumbnail
❤️ 😊  🤗 

@all 

Thanks ever so much to all you for your replies.  I will remember you always.

I read all the sincere posts but in Rose's (stranger2rose) post, there is one line that stood out for me and that is "People change so that you can learn to let go." 

I will remember this line for the future. 

Take good care my friends, thanks once again for everything.

Alex