Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha ๐Ÿค—
Lovely one this last update..

Ashu Kaisi ho?
O hugs..

Shru, Envee, Namu, Putti, Kajal, Sri, Kalpana, Dristi, SR, how have you guys been!
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Asma.. Me good :)
How have you been?? 
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207432418636747&set=p.10207432418636747&type=3

This will be so for our dude and II

Can't post the pic. If someone can, please do.

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Mentor sahiba ๐Ÿค—

How was your trip?? 

Was good..caught up with a bunch of friends and saw golu out there complete with custom made steps and et all.

But most of all enjoyed the fresh AIR.

Edited by blue5sky - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SWAN
WELCOME on board. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Your very first post made me wonder if you write, too. Looks like my instinct turned out to b true๐Ÿ˜ณ

ASMA

Your were missed๐Ÿค—
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Asma, Ashu.. Putti
blue5sky thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

SWAN

WELCOME on board. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Your very first post made me wonder if you write, too. Looks like my instinct turned out to b true๐Ÿ˜ณ

ASMA

Your were missed๐Ÿค—

Dristi...how are you??

Ashu and Dristi what has happened in your lives after that all important exam guys??
I hope you are having fun now!
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207432418636747&set=p.10207432418636747&type=3

This will be so for our dude and II

Can't post the pic. If someone can, please do.

</font>

The link has expired I guess
blue5sky thumbnail

Originally posted by: SWAN123

๐Ÿ˜Š I write too and so get that..

@ bold - well most of the time we only need to change our mind set to let life course it's way. 

Well yes I have just learnt to see him as a flawed man that loves our kids with all his heart just not so comfortable with the woman who housed them. ๐Ÿ˜‰ His son looks like a super star and the girl he married is a bit of a Cleopatra - coloured and sincere.

Diversity demands a price - and like my very dear enlightened friend on your thread points out repeatedly as she holds my hands and lets cry my eyes out-  out a little unselfishness goes a long way.

Not that I don't like to comment but then there's very little that i can add of value. You have a bunch great people who are generous with their time and words on this thread. I have seen many good ones sink on IF without a trace simply because they are not networked!

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿค—
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Nisha ๐Ÿค—

Lovely one this last update..

Ashu Kaisi ho?
O hugs..

Shru, Envee, Namu, Putti, Kajal, Sri, Kalpana, Dristi, SR, how have you guys been!

Yahan to mausam garm hai. Canada has chosen a new government and it is headed by Justin Trudeau, who has been rated as the sexiest PM of Canada ever. Remember I had posted a younger pic of him sometime back, his hair reminded me of RB!. Well he's our PM now.