Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: EnVee

Thanks! Sweet you are😊 Good day. Rushing now.

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

GellThanks! Sweet you are😊 Good day. Rushing now.

This is cho cho sweet...
Sweet Nivi will not tell..
Those twin devils will definitely tell..
Sahana will tell this to II as she is Daddy's gal..
Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Looks like I m late as always... Actually the thing is all ur timings nd mine don't match mostly especially Nisha. She is here this morning and I was busy in kanjak ( kanya pujan). All is done now!!
As far as update is concerned well I can totally relate to II position as my father was critically ill in March and was hospitalized for bout one month 😭. And that period was so horrible that even thinking of that time I get panic. Until he was in ICU for bout 10 days we were like wht to do or not! Whenever anyone came outside from ICU we were like jump on them to know how he is doing.
Huuh it was horrible... The wait! And to see him with all the machines attach to him 😭
Well alls well now. Like II I wanted to be at my mums place all that time. Which was not possible due to kids!
Welcome swan looks like u r creative in writing so do write whenever u can because as ashu said I too wonder if I can write poeticly!
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail

SushSathisha thumbnail
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Waiting for periappa's return to DII...i really want II to talk with periappa with her kid sitting on her lap...i had imagined many a times how she will introduce her kid to periappa...
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What is Kaliyug and what will happen during Kaliyug ?

-asked The four Pandavas
(except Yudhishthira who was not present)

Krishna smiled and said "let me demonstrate you the situation of Kaliyug"

He took a bow and four arrows and shot them in four directions, and ordered the four Pandavas to bring them back.

Each of the four Pabdavas went in four different directions to search for the arrows.

Arjuna- when he picked the arrow, he heard a very sweet voice.. he turned back and saw a cuckoo was singing bhajans in very spellbinding voice but was also eating flesh of a live rabbit which was in great pain.

Arjuna was very surprised to see such a gory act by such a divine bird ...he left the place immediately.

Bhima picked the arrow from a place where five wells were situated, the four wells were surrounding a single well.

The four wells were overflowing with very sweet water as if they were not able to hold water and surprisingly the well in the middle of these four overflowing wells was completely empty.

Bhima was also puzzled at this sight.

Nakula was returning to the place after picking up the arrow he stopped at a place where a cow was about to give birth.

After giving birth the cow started licking the calf but continued to lick it even after the calf was clean, with great difficulty people were able to separate them and by that time the calf was injured badly.

Nakula was puzzled by the behaviour of such calm animal.

Sahdev picked an arrow which fell near a mountain and saw a big boulder falling, the boulder was crushing the rocks and big trees on his way down, but the same boulder was stopped by a small plant.

Sahdev was also amazed at this sight.

All the Pandavas asked the meaning of these incidents from Krishna who smiled and started explaining-
" In Kaliyug the priests will have very sweet voice and will also have great knowledge but they will exploit devotees the same way cuckoo was doing with rabbit.

In Kaliyug poor will live among rich, those rich will have enormous amount of wealth which will actually overflow but they will not offer a single penny to the poor same as the four well didn't had a single drop of water for the empty well.

In Kaliyug parents will love their children so much that their love will actually spoil them and will destroy their lives similar to the love shown by cow to her newborn calf.

In Kaliyug people will fall in terms of character like the boulder from the mountain and they will not be stopped by anyone at the end only the name of God will be able to hold them from doom like the little plant held the boulder from further fall.

That's the explanation of Kaliyug from Lord Krishna to Pandavas...

Let's try to understand the meaning...
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ASMA
sorry I had to rush in the morning. Saw your post now. I am well. I did clear that all important exam. But it's going to b useful only after I finish my masters in December. πŸ˜ƒ
Till then the 'fun' element will b short in my life. Just waiting for this year to get done. Then a lot of fun is coming my way
Glad to know u enjoyed your trip. Looking forward to seeing u here every day.πŸ€—

PUTTI

I loved this kalyug story. πŸ‘
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very interesting Paradox

Many years ago, a Law teacher came across a student who was willing to learn but was unable to pay the fees. The student struck a deal saying, "I will pay your fee the day I win my first case in the court".

Teacher agreed and proceeded with the law course. When the course was finished and teacher started pestering the student to pay up the fee, the student reminded him of the deal and pushed days.

Fed up with this, the teacher decided to sue the student in the court of law and both of them decided to argue for themselves.

The teacher put forward his argument saying:
"If I win this case, as per the court of law, the student has to pay me as the case is about his non-payment of dues.
And if I lose the case, the student will still pay me because he would have won his first case...
So either way I will get the money".

Equally brilliant, the student argued back saying:
"If I win the case, as per the court of law, I don't have to pay anything to the teacher as the case is about my non-payment of dues.
And if I lose the case, I don't have to pay him because I haven't won my first case yet...
So either way, I am not going to pay the teacher anything".

This is one of the greatest paradoxes ever recorded.

Who is right and who is the winner?

This is part of ancient Greek history. The lawyer teacher was Protagoras (c.485-415 BCE) and the student was Euthalos. This is known as Protagoras's Paradox. This case was not solved. The most interesting part - this is still debated (even today) in law schools as a logic problem!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sonal, you are lucky your Dad it made it out of ICU, many arent so lucky.
I know what you mean, it changes your life forever.
Kala: Thats why they say childhood is the best time of life, its emotion free, in a certain way, I am sorry to hear about your Periappa, as an immigrant I have learned to live with nightmares about parents' health.

Asma: Porum di suthinadu, get back on the jobπŸ˜ƒ Too much vacationing is not good for the body or soulπŸ˜›

Where is Kalpana

Vidya: LOVELY POEM

Swan: I know exactly what you mean, about not having a faithful group of readers, I was a victim of it at the broader show/Forum on which this tale is based. People travel in cliques I have noticed through social media. India Forum has got to be the scariest of all places for a new person, its like Patti's tales from childhood about a traveler walking from one town to another unaccompanied and being accosted by robbers. Its somewhat like that, if you are not surrounded by a "sena" u dont stand a chance. Not sure when u began reading, but I started to write as a prank for a dear friend called Columbia, I used to write reviews of a "real life" based romance of the show's leads that she used to write. She urged me to write a fiction

And then ten months later here we are...

I have a day job and family and kids, so I can tell myself I am not "solely dependent" on this tale for my self worthπŸ˜†.
For a long time now this page has quit being about the tale... its about how we were raised and how we deal with joys and tragedies, including the sudden passing of a very very dear friend. Everything in life is so fleeting...

As Garima posted, in order to have peace u must move away from unhappy people, events and things.  This is one such place

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago