Users

Frequent Posters

annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

When its a story by Carver always go with the basics ðŸ˜† 
Write me a reference letter now so that I can go and replace Carver. ðŸ˜Ž

Oh, I really could albeit a reference letter from a nobody wouldn't do you any good. ðŸ˜†

The Adam guy is booked for Vegas con. The cage is a speculation. I m still wondering when did Bob Singer become this stupid to let a major spoiler out. I mean is this his way of rebelling now that he is not the producer anymore ðŸ˜†

Is he? Oh, then Adam might come back after all. The fandom will rejoice. Tell me about this whole Bob Singer incident, I don't know anything about it. 😳 When did it happen, why did it happen and how is that going to affect the show? 
Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

Oh, I really could albeit a reference letter from a nobody wouldn't do you any good. ðŸ˜†

You are the loyal fan who goes through Carver's crap every single season. How dare u call urself nobody ðŸ˜¡

Is he? Oh, then Adam might come back after all. The fandom will rejoice. Tell me about this whole Bob Singer incident, I don't know anything about it. 😳 When did it happen, why did it happen and how is that going to affect the show? 

Might be I don't know. I never understood why they are so stuck on Adam. I can barely remember his existence ðŸ˜†.  Bob Singer was the producer of the show along with Kripke since season 1. Its pretty weird watching him stepping down from the position out of nowhere. The season started and people are like he is no longer the producer. Now he is the executive consultant pretty much what Kripke was post season 5 and that barelly assures me anything. Someone said that he will still call the shots but Kripke is not calling the shots from any corner of this world since season 5 so eh well I don't know. But he is still directing the epis so yeah thats one small good thing. 

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 8 years ago
annihilation thumbnail
^^ I suddenly feel very worried for the show's future now. ðŸ˜³
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

^^ I suddenly feel very worried for the show's future now. ðŸ˜³

welcome to the club. I really wanna know why he quit. I mean why abandon something after ten freaking years of hard work. Its just arghhh
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Did anyone read Jensen's response to Sam and dean acting more like villains last few seasons instead of hero . Dude is so genuine and honest, no glossing over and sugar coating.I like how he is always so in tune with Dean and sees and accepts his mistakes and faults.
Not to mention he always looks like he could punch Carver whenever he is around.Just make this guy the show runner, no one gets the relationship between the boys like J2. Carver doesn't understand shit about Sam and dean.If it wasn't for J2 bringing their foot down and making the changes when required in the script and Lines, I would have given up.Jared ad libbed 'I Lied' when Dean asks Sam if he changed his mind. The original line was so f**king stupid, I couldn't imagine Sam ever saying that to Dean.Jared had said that what he understood was that it was a miscommunication where Sam was telling Dean that he wouldn't do the same,he meant that Sam wouldn't let anything possess Dean without his consent while what dean hears is that Sam wouldn't save Dean and could go on without him.So months later, when they were shooting that episode in s10, Jared changed the line which was the saving grace of the epi.
The original line was so stupid I just wish Jensen would actually punch carver for approving it.Something about being okay with it if Dean was to actually die.
annihilation thumbnail
^^ That's something I love and respect J2 for among the other million things. <3 They're always so in tune with their characters and they know so much about them, they understand their characters better than anyone on the team. I completely agree, if it hadn't been for J2 making certain changes at crucial points of the story whether its playing a scene out in a certain way or making modifications to the lines or adding lines themselves, I would have had a hard time trying to figure out Sam and Dean. When did this happen though? In which convention/interview was this question posed to Jensen? ðŸ¤”

I AGREE that Jensen does seem like he wants to punch Carver whenever he's around or when he's giving some lame answers/explanations to the questions asked. And I love him for that. ðŸ¤£

I knew Jensen was the reason 'I am proud of you' because 'I am proud of us' in season 9's finale but I didn't know Jared modified his lines too. I was so relieved when Sam confessed that 'he lied' because if he hadn't, he wouldn't have been Sam Winchester anymore. But what was this original stupid line you're talking about? ðŸ˜³

Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
It was something line " I didn't know this would happen " Barely remember the crap Carver comes up wit...
Btw how wonderful does it sound now that Carver is the sole show runner from onwards? Yeah? Yeah? I know ...Congrats everybody 
annihilation thumbnail

It was something line " I didn't know this would happen " Barely remember the crap Carver comes up wit...

Btw how wonderful does it sound now that Carver is the sole show runner from onwards? Yeah? Yeah? I know ...Congrats everybody 

@bold - 'I didn't know this would happen'. REALLY? I DIDN'T KNOW THIS WOULD HAPPEN. Oh god, I really could...I don't even...I mean why...how could...H O W.  ðŸ˜³

To the rest.

Its not funny, you know.

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Carver wants to do away with the codependency of the brothers. He tries it every season. I just don't understand why though. 
Come on its kinda funny ðŸ¤£ J2 must be planning their retirement already. They will be like its either retirement or murder but since this is real world lets just take the impala and leave ðŸ˜†. The CW will check the ratings and be like we will help u with the murder just don't leave ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
annihilation thumbnail
^^ I am all in for the popular option. ðŸ˜³ They're really testing us...way too much.