supernatural 11x01-Out of the darkness,into the fire

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Has nobody watched the episode yet?
Or don't wanna discuss???? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Though. The epi brings a lot of questions about mark of Cain...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want to know why Bob Singer quit executive producer and left us with Carver. Thats all for the moment πŸ˜†
HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I want to know why Bob Singer quit executive producer and left us with Carver. Thats all for the momentπŸ˜†

lol good question... πŸ˜†
But still noone wanna know how can moc still present on two ppl...i mean one adult n one baby when darkness is already free??? How come Sammy gonna survive and why o why they wana show Sammy still has like demon blood in him??? ...even what is now between dean and darkness who gives all sexy looks to dean πŸ˜†
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
okay what the hell is up with Dean and Darkness? and why is Dean all hush hush about Darkness with Sam :/ I am not liking this one bit :/
Crowley is his usual cocky self :D but what the hell is wrong with Cas?
HaymurS thumbnail
I have some mixed feelings about the finale...it wasn't wow..but not totally bad...basically I think it was just making a base for future epis n nothing else...
-Crowley wow...he brings fun..lol...taking a female meatsuit...but I guess I m so used to see mark as Crowley. That anyone xcept him looks foreign
-cass...someone save this wing-ball..he needs hugs n wishes..pata nahi. Kon kambhkhat torture karega ab isko
-Sam...premiere of the season n boom..he is in danger..n Jared tweeted a time back about demon blood in Sam so I guess his not getting affected or able to survive is related to this only
-dean...the less said the better...so no mark but what?? Now he is like bound to darkness ???lol..n darkness saying...that he will help her n she will owe him...they r bonded on some high level..lol
-darkness...ohk so darkness is a woman n she met the guy who released her n bam she is a fangirl noe???
P.s when darkness is freed why. Moc still prevails on darkness and Amara? A baby gal seriously"
trolldemortx thumbnail
Darkness, Dean and Amara are bound ! and even though Dean got rid of the mark, I doubt he will be able to let go of it fully ! And how the hell did that baby get the mark? 
HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Steph..

okay what the hell is up with Dean and Darkness? and why is Dean all hush hush about Darkness with Sam :/ I am not liking this one bit :/

Crowley is his usual cocky self :D but what the hell is wrong with Cas?

Dean n darkness r bonded as she said maybe due to tune muje ajad karaya ..i owe u...something of that kind...or either darkness works in mysterious way...i hope they explore darkness coz we know nothing about her...just that black smoke causes ppl to go rabid n then die
See they need angst between bros .atleast carver want...lol I guess..tabhi Dean ne truthfully much nahi bataya about darkness to sam...dean. Still need to get his brains...i guess moc ne uske mind ko kharab kardia hai aur πŸ˜†
Crowley lets see what he does
Cass...somebody help him plz...aj kal har season me uski bhi mast band bajti hai
HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Steph..

Darkness, Dean and Amara are bound ! and even though Dean got rid of the mark, I doubt he will be able to let go of it fully ! And how the hell did that baby get the mark?

Someone on utube said that Amara is Dean n darkness ka child...lol
Matlab much bhi...
Maybe Amara was born during the time darkness got released so she is attached to darkness/moc
Hmm...maybe coz he had mark of Cain so he is bound to darkness ...but then Cain n luci t also bound
One worth mentioning moment
How nice. It was to hear some Mikey luci talks..even though via third personEdited by Kit_Kat - 8 years ago
trolldemortx thumbnail
Lol then that Mick guy had nothing to do with the baby? hahah 
but I dont think Amara is Dean's and the Darkness's child ! and we need to give her a name, Darkness is too long :/

And we are not a 100% sure if its the smoke that made the Road Crew act like rabid dogs :/

and I love how Darkness was like, "Death? I don't know him, and he doesn't know me !!" LMAO Niice :D
HaymurS thumbnail
Yea lets just say dark or suggest something. Urself lol
Arey aonvati bola hoga kisine about Amara being dean n dark baby...hahah just for fun..mike has a role to play in Amara birth yes but...see Amara wud have born human if it wasn't for darkness...or maybe she is the actual darkness..who knows..

But i liked the lady who is playing dark..she was quite a woman or shud i say evil...
She played darkness nice...i liked her. N all her sexiness to dean...

About dean not telling Sam..maybe. He is afraid of thinking that darkness said that he n she r bound si he is freaked out??? Maybe he wanna prove to her that i will finish her n prove her wrong that i n her r not bound???

Besides even j2 has no idea about. This darkness n all stuff. N what's gonna their characters be gonna doing..atleast Jared was confused