Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Amara the older version is in Dean's mind. Her physical form in the world is the baby thats why two people with the mark.The baby will grow rapidly like those amazon girls and learn about the current world especially cheese burgers. Dean and Darkness have the bond cause of the mark or something. I m not very clear. Sam whether has the demon blood or not will be clear next week it seems. 

wow u replied short n to he point and covered all questions๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
okay so its all bella/edward kid theory with a little jacob touchd dean protecting baby amara...hahah cheese burgers๐Ÿ˜†hmm max part of premiere trailer will come next week...
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

wow u replied short n to he point and covered all questions๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
okay so its all bella/edward kid theory with a little jacob touchd dean protecting baby amara...hahah cheese burgers๐Ÿ˜†hmm max part of premiere trailer will come next week...

The baby is darkness in the physical form. Its not Dean and darkness's kid. Doesn't make sense otherwise. Dean trying to protect the kid for the exact same reason darkness said he would. She said na they will always try to protect each other at any cost cause they have a bond cause of the mark. The bond is forcing him to protect the darkness aka baby aka Amara. He just doesn't know that the baby is darkness but his instinct is telling him to protect the baby rather forcing him to a point where Dean doesn't really care how many people die to protect the baby including Sam. So the force is pretty strong. 
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Quoting you Husna because a lot of similar things were going on in my mind and I had to add a  few more.

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I liked the episode, I think they made a good comeback.  I'm glad I kept my expectations to a bare minimum otherwise this episode would have disappointed me. Here's what I understood of the episode. 
^^Me too. even I am glad I wasn't expecting much but whatever they served in the premiere, I love it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

- When darkness was released, everyone out there who got exposed to the smoke got infected. Sam was in the car and thus was protected. Dean meanwhile had an encounter with Darkness and she protected him because Dean's the reason she's released. 
That really confused me. If that was the case, why wasn't the family who got attacked by crew members didn't turn? they were also out there if I am not wrong.๐Ÿ˜•

- As for the bond theory, Dean and Darkness are bound because he set her free and they both thus have to protect each other. Whether or not they have a choice in this, as in, can either of them choose not to protect each other or harm each other is still unclear, atleast to me. Not sure if it means a literal bond.
Well I had a different theory for this one in my mind. What i understand is that, to lock the Darkness up again in the cage, we again need the lock and the key and if Dean tries to lock her up, he got have the Mark back again on his arm since the mark needs a host. I think they are bound in that context. Else, I don't know. I understand why the Darkness doesn't want to harm Dean but I am still not sure about Dean, what's cooking up between them.

- I don't know where this theory came from but baby Amara being a child of Dean and Darkness is absolutely ridiculous. ๐Ÿ˜ณ It could be one of the following things : 
^^ and I second that. It's totally ridiculous.

a) Darkness possessed baby Amara. That would explain how the baby has the Mark of the Cain. 
^^that is one possibility but I don't think the Darkness needs to possess anyone, I don't find it cool...lol..

b) Baby Amara might have got the mark to herself as she was born around the time Darkness was released. I still don't understand how can she have the MOC though if this is truly the case. The connection between the Mark of the Cain and Darkness is yet to be understood and that is what would explain the way MOC works and how it can spread/transfer from one carrier to another. (Without actually transfering the way Dean and Cain did)

@first line somehow that thought crossed my mind after the episode but I think there is a lot more to it, atleast I hope so because I personally didn't like that theory.
- I am not sure I understood as to why was Dean so keen on protecting the baby? Was it because a) that she's either Darkness herself (she might have taken the form of a baby) or b) was it just a humanly urge to protect the baby.

- There's another thing I don't get, does being bound to Darkness has its own effects? If yes, is Dean aware of those effects? Supposing, Dean would want to kill Darkness but would not be able to because he's bound to her. Would he be aware that its because of the effects of the bond that he's not able to kill/harm her or would he be oblivious to the effects? Kind of like doing Darkness' s bidding without any knowledge or consent of his own. 
^^ ah yes, I think there's something more to it and Dean is obviously oblivious of the so called effects. I am curious to know those effects though.๐Ÿค“

- Darkness is infectious, it spreads through coming in contact with blood of the infected person and there could be other means too other than this particular one. Now that Sam's infected, the brothers have got to find a way to get Sam rid of it. This is where the whole demon blood scenario could come in. I don't know how they're gonna play this one out but they better do it well or I'm gonna be real pissed. (Not that it makes a difference to them or anyone for that matter) As it is, the theory  of existence of demon blood in Sam baffles me.
^^and again the Demon blood. They had to cook up something to justify Sam's survival after getting infected. And like you, I want them to play it well. I don't want to ruin this plot like so many things before.

- What's left? Ah, Cas and Crowley. I'm pretty clear on what happened to them in the episode. No confusion or queries there.
^^I am feeling bad for Cas. I still didn't understand what actually that dog attack spell did to him?

This episode totally reminded me of Croatian virus. Darkness infection seems to be its another version, a little dull and dry one at that if I may add. This season seems to be going back to season 4 to season 5. with the virus and Lucifer/Micheal/Cage references. If they intend to do that, they better do it well. 

PS Its a little annoying to me when every big bad has to take a human form. I was hoping darkness would just be this black smoke wreaking havoc on the world. When you can't see such evil physically or talk to it and you know nothing about it, that would have been extremely challenging for them and bloody interesting for us. Besides, we have had too many female baddies lately, Abbadon, Rowena and now Darkness. I still miss the Lucifer, Micheal, Zach, Azazel, etc element. 

@blue among those female baddies, Rowena is still my fav. Besides, I miss Luci, Michael and Zach too, most of all I miss Cain.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

The baby is darkness in the physical form. Its not Dean and darkness's kid. Doesn't make sense otherwise. Dean trying to protect the kid for the exact same reason darkness said he would. She said na they will always try to protect each other at any cost cause they have a bond cause of the mark. The bond is forcing him to protect the darkness aka baby aka Amara. He just doesn't know that the baby is darkness but his instinct is telling him to protect the baby rather forcing him to a point where Dean doesn't really care how many people die to protect the baby including Sam. So the force is pretty strong. 

Why do I even try to rack my brains, work it up and stress it when Sindhu is here? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Steph, kitkat, Neha and anyone interested, this lady's theory/explanation makes a lot of sense and is in all probability, closest to the real deal. 
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Why do I even try to rack my brains, work it up and stress it when Sindhu is here? ๐Ÿ˜ณ Steph, kitkat, Neha and anyone interested, this lady's theory/explanation makes a lot of sense and is in all probability, closest to the real deal. 

I didn't read that comment of hers otherwise I wasn't racking my brains.๐Ÿ˜† She already convinced me that the baby, Amara is the Darkness that I so wish is not true.
annihilation thumbnail
For every coming episode, I'm just going to come over here and ask Sindhu for explanation.  Not going to stress that peanut sized brain of mine, nope. ๐Ÿคฃ
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It just reminded me why I don't want Darkness to make out with Dean.I mean the guy was all ready to raise the baby and I am sure Sam would have been there for him, just imagine Sam and dean trying to raise a baby girl. ๐Ÿ˜† If that baby grows up into being Darkness and Dean and her have something between them, it will be so weird because I will keep thinking of her as a baby.
I hear J2 talked about Adam in TorCon. I wonder if Michael will use Adam as vessel to appear in Sam's visions.It might be Michael who is trying to warn everyone.
I think there were pictures from set for episode 9 with The Cage.
annihilation thumbnail
^^ Whoa. I didn't know about these developments. ๐Ÿ˜ณ We already have had a Sam-Ruby episode, I don't want one such for Dean too, please. As for Micheal showing up in Sam's visions, I really liked Matt Cohen as Micheal. I hope he reprises his role as Micheal rather than him using Adam as a vessel. 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

When its a story by Carver always go with the basics ๐Ÿ˜† 
Write me a reference letter now so that I can go and replace Carver. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
The Adam guy is booked for Vegas con. The cage is a speculation. I m still wondering when did Bob Singer become this stupid to let a major spoiler out. I mean is this his way of rebelling now that he is not the producer anymore ๐Ÿ˜†