Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Arey ye to bola hi Sam ne that whatever got. Exposed to darkness turned rabid dogs...isnme na manne wala kya hai?
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I liked the episode, I think they made a good comeback.  I'm glad I kept my expectations to a bare minimum otherwise this episode would have disappointed me. Here's what I understood of the episode. 

- When darkness was released, everyone out there who got exposed to the smoke got infected. Sam was in the car and thus was protected. Dean meanwhile had an encounter with Darkness and she protected him because Dean's the reason she's released. 

- As for the bond theory, Dean and Darkness are bound because he set her free and they both thus have to protect each other. Whether or not they have a choice in this, as in, can either of them choose not to protect each other or harm each other is still unclear, atleast to me. Not sure if it means a literal bond.

- I don't know where this theory came from but baby Amara being a child of Dean and Darkness is absolutely ridiculous. 😳 It could be one of the following things : 

a) Darkness possessed baby Amara. That would explain how the baby has the Mark of the Cain. 

b) Baby Amara might have got the mark to herself as she was born around the time Darkness was released. I still don't understand how can she have the MOC though if this is truly the case. The connection between the Mark of the Cain and Darkness is yet to be understood and that is what would explain the way MOC works and how it can spread/transfer from one carrier to another. (Without actually transfering the way Dean and Cain did)

- I am not sure I understood as to why was Dean so keen on protecting the baby? Was it because a) that she's either Darkness herself (she might have taken the form of a baby) or b) was it just a humanly urge to protect the baby.

- There's another thing I don't get, does being bound to Darkness has its own effects? If yes, is Dean aware of those effects? Supposing, Dean would want to kill Darkness but would not be able to because he's bound to her. Would he be aware that its because of the effects of the bond that he's not able to kill/harm her or would he be oblivious to the effects? Kind of like doing Darkness' s bidding without any knowledge or consent of his own. 

- Darkness is infectious, it spreads through coming in contact with blood of the infected person and there could be other means too other than this particular one. Now that Sam's infected, the brothers have got to find a way to get Sam rid of it. This is where the whole demon blood scenario could come in. I don't know how they're gonna play this one out but they better do it well or I'm gonna be real pissed. (Not that it makes a difference to them or anyone for that matter) As it is, the theory  of existence of demon blood in Sam baffles me.

- What's left? Ah, Cas and Crowley. I'm pretty clear on what happened to them in the episode. No confusion or queries there.

This episode totally reminded me of Croatian virus. Darkness infection seems to be its another version, a little dull and dry one at that if I may add. This season seems to be going back to season 4 to season 5. with the virus and Lucifer/Micheal/Cage references. If they intend to do that, they better do it well. 

PS Its a little annoying to me when every big bad has to take a human form. I was hoping darkness would just be this black smoke wreaking havoc on the world. When you can't see such evil physically or talk to it and you know nothing about it, that would have been extremely challenging for them and bloody interesting for us. Besides, we have had too many female baddies lately, Abbadon, Rowena and now Darkness. I still miss the Lucifer, Micheal, Zach, Azazel, etc element. 
Edited by .annihilation. - 8 years ago
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All in all, I would just like to say this much ! This is the kinda episode I would have expected in the earlier seasons !

@Husna : I am okay with the female baddies :D I think it balances out the male leads :D and we have sooo many :D I mean yeah, Cass and Crowley kinda sorta share an equal amount of screen-space as Dean & Sam :) But I miss Micheal, Lucifer and so on too ! 
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ..Steph..

All in all, I would just like to say this much ! This is the kinda episode I would have expected in the earlier seasons !

They have just set the foot. I'm hoping it gets better with each episode

@Husna : I am okay with the female baddies :D I think it balances out the male leads :D and we have sooo many :D I mean yeah, Cass and Crowley kinda sorta share an equal amount of screen-space as Dean & Sam :) But I miss Micheal, Lucifer and so on too ! 

Like I said, I preferred darkness to be this invincible inhuman evil. Not someone who can be seen, heard and spoken to. I would have been okay with a female baddie too had I not had enough of Abaddon and Rowena. One big, evil, powerful witch would have been enough mainrain the men vs women ratio. My first preference was darkness being just black smoke, second was a male form representating darkness. Someone who would even freak the hell out of Crowley. But now that datkness is a woman, lets hope she does her part well.

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I bet that the lady Darkness , the baby Amara and that other picture of a younger woman that was released some times before with the Mark Of Cain on her chest - all three are the same I.e. Darkness/Amara.
She is like Edward and Bella 's daughter. She will grow up fast and she will look like that Lady we saw with Dean.
That will be the Darkness's final form.Before that we will see her grow into a teenager maybe played by that young woman in the maroon dress and MOC on her.
I like how Sam contradicted himself.Dean is Sam's only exception.He wants them to save others too but he knows he will go and live the works in Ashes 'in a second' if he has to protect Dean.Before I had only seen Dean explicitly state it. Sam has always been Dean's exception to EVERYTHING.All his rules and ideologies.He wants to kill every infected person? Oh, Sam got infected?Never mind let's not .Oh Sam is Dead and the world is ending? Let it end.
They are making the 2nd episode into who will Dean save - the nurse or the Sammy.
I totally had young Dean and baby! Sammy feels when Dean said 'you Will help EACH OTHER'. Not that only the baby will be helped and taken care of.They will help each other like Sammy helped Dean as a kid, gave him a reason to keep going, probably helped him with the trauma of loosing Mary.
Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Huh, the writers always call Cas and Crowley as supporting characters on social media.Which is understandable since they are in almost only half of the episodes every season compared to Sam and Dean who HAVE to be in every episode.No episode is to be written without them.
Just recently Jensen said that Supernatural is not an ensemble Cast. like Buffy or you know Teen Wolf. Mark and Misha were promoted from guest stars to regulars but haven't been promoted to lead actors so they don't have to shoot the whole six days every week and are not required to work or be on set in episodes they are not in.And when they are in episodes they are not requited to be on the set for the whole 6 days of shooting like Jensen and Jared are.
Though it would be great if they use the regulars a little more.Jensen said that now he and Jared get more time off from work and can just relax.They specifically got it negotiated in their contracts.More time off for both of them.They work it so that the days mark and misha have solo scenes or with other guest stars are the days J2 can get days off. They are very thankful for that.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kit_Kat

lol good question... 😆
But still noone wanna know how can moc still present on two ppl...i mean one adult n one baby when darkness is already free??? How come Sammy gonna survive and why o why they wana show Sammy still has like demon blood in him??? ...even what is now between dean and darkness who gives all sexy looks to dean 😆

Amara the older version is in Dean's mind. Her physical form in the world is the baby thats why two people with the mark.The baby will grow rapidly like those amazon girls and learn about the current world especially cheese burgers. Dean and Darkness have the bond cause of the mark or something. I m not very clear. Sam whether has the demon blood or not will be clear next week it seems. 
HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

I liked the episode, I think they made a good comeback.  I'm glad I kept my expectations to a bare minimum otherwise this episode would have disappointed me. Here's what I understood of the episode. 
yeah they made base for futre epis so all in all fine😳

- When darkness was released, everyone out there who got exposed to the smoke got infected. Sam was in the car and thus was protected. Dean meanwhile had an encounter with Darkness and she protected him because Dean's the reason she's released. 

- As for the bond theory, Dean and Darkness are bound because he set her free and they both thus have to protect each other. Whether or not they have a choice in this, as in, can either of them choose not to protect each other or harm each other is still unclear, atleast to me. Not sure if it means a literal bond.
no idea but the dean did end up protecting the baby which has moc...indirectly or unknowing hi sahi😆

- I don't know where this theory came from but baby Amara being a child of Dean and Darkness is absolutely ridiculous. 😳 It could be one of the following things : 
it was just a silly comment made..nothing else😆

a) Darkness possessed baby Amara. That would explain how the baby has the Mark of the Cain. 

b) Baby Amara might have got the mark to herself as she was born around the time Darkness was released. I still don't understand how can she have the MOC though if this is truly the case. The connection between the Mark of the Cain and Darkness is yet to be understood and that is what would explain the way MOC works and how it can spread/transfer from one carrier to another. (Without actually transfering the way Dean and Cain did)
someone pointed out that mayeb its a bella/edward baby wala thing😆she grew up faster n that baby amara will end up looking like that woman darkness😕i guess it was proposed in this thread or soemwhere else no idea but i defo read it somewhere😊

- I am not sure I understood as to why was Dean so keen on protecting the baby? Was it because a) that she's either Darkness herself (she might have taken the form of a baby) or b) was it just a humanly urge to protect the baby.
i guess it was a humanly urge but thee urge was effected or increased on a subconcious level by the fact that dean n darkness r bonded😕maybe?as darkness pointed out😕

- There's another thing I don't get, does being bound to Darkness has its own effects? If yes, is Dean aware of those effects? Supposing, Dean would want to kill Darkness but would not be able to because he's bound to her. Would he be aware that its because of the effects of the bond that he's not able to kill/harm her or would he be oblivious to the effects? Kind of like doing Darkness' s bidding without any knowledge or consent of his own. 
maybe he will think he is doing the ryt thing but the ryt thing is like a good thing for darkness n he is either not aware of it😕its liek the urge to save the baby...he doesnt know the baby has moc but he is going a huge way to protect that baby😳so he might be helping darkness without actually knowing or consenting to help😕atleast i guess its that...

- Darkness is infectious, it spreads through coming in contact with blood of the infected person and there could be other means too other than this particular one. Now that Sam's infected, the brothers have got to find a way to get Sam rid of it. This is where the whole demon blood scenario could come in. I don't know how they're gonna play this one out but they better do it well or I'm gonna be real pissed. (Not that it makes a difference to them or anyone for that matter) As it is, the theory  of existence of demon blood in Sam baffles me.
yep...it baffles me too...how can he still has demon blood after doing trails...he felt pure after that...is that darkness brought back demon blood or impurity again coz he released darkness unknowingly?😲

- What's left? Ah, Cas and Crowley. I'm pretty clear on what happened to them in the episode. No confusion or queries there.
crowley made up for some light moments here n there😆cas s gave scary glimpses😆

This episode totally reminded me of Croatian virus. Darkness infection seems to be its another version, a little dull and dry one at that if I may add. This season seems to be going back to season 4 to season 5. with the virus and Lucifer/Micheal/Cage references. If they intend to do that, they better do it well. 
hmm i liked the whole mike/luci reference😃
PS Its a little annoying to me when every big bad has to take a human form. I was hoping darkness would just be this black smoke wreaking havoc on the world. When you can't see such evil physically or talk to it and you know nothing about it, that would have been extremely challenging for them and bloody interesting for us. Besides, we have had too many female baddies lately, Abbadon, Rowena and now Darkness. I still miss the Lucifer, Micheal, Zach, Azazel, etc element. 
hmm i m hoping to see good female baddies as in pure evil...i blv luci was the best villain they had n still have😆we will have 2 female baddies this seaosn-rowena and darkness...i guess spn is all about humanising everyone😆they didnt left death/plague...how r they gonna leave darkness

HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

I bet that the lady Darkness , the baby Amara and that other picture of a younger woman that was released some times before with the Mark Of Cain on her chest - all three are the same I.e. Darkness/Amara. okay so u proposed this theory😃i was finding u😆well ur theory does provide some things like the mark being on same bodypart n all😳
She is like Edward and Bella 's daughter. She will grow up fast and she will look like that Lady we saw with Dean.  

ok its like jacob protecting his renesmee??😕😆

That will be the Darkness's final form.Before that we will see her grow into a teenager maybe played by that young woman in the maroon dress and MOC on her.
I like how Sam contradicted himself.Dean is Sam's only exception.He wants them to save others too but he knows he will go and live the works in Ashes 'in a second' if he has to protect Dean.Before I had only seen Dean explicitly state it. Sam has always been Dean's exception to EVERYTHING.All his rules and ideologies.He wants to kill every infected person? Oh, Sam got infected?Never mind let's not .Oh Sam is Dead and the world is ending? Let it end. 
hmm its nice to hear it again n again though ...yeah after THE PURGE epi we have seen sammy say this a lot to dean n i like it😃

They are making the 2nd episode into who will Dean save - the nurse or the Sammy. 
omg..so its gonna someone he has loved his whole life and someone who is bound tot him on darkness level😲dean bachale sam ko😆

I totally had young Dean and baby! Sammy feels when Dean said 'you Will help EACH OTHER'. Not that only the baby will be helped and taken care of.They will help each other like Sammy helped Dean as a kid, gave him a reason to keep going, probabl y helped him with the trauma of loosing Mary. 
hmm they both helped each other...i dont know i read somwheer on tumblr i guess..there was this sig whoch said-ppl blv dean was like a father/mother to sam but sam was alos like a mother to dean coz sam was always like eat this,eat that...especially on pie n all sleeping drinking habits😆
jeez those amazing days when dean said to sam-nothing bad is gonna happen to u till m around❤️

HaymurS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

Huh, the writers always call Cas and Crowley as supporting characters on social media.Which is understandable since they are in almost only half of the episodes every season compared to Sam and Dean who HAVE to be in every episode.No episode is to be written without them.
Just recently Jensen said that Supernatural is not an ensemble Cast. like Buffy or you know Teen Wolf. Mark and Misha were promoted from guest stars to regulars but haven't been promoted to lead actors so they don't have to shoot the whole six days every week and are not required to work or be on set in episodes they are not in.And when they are in episodes they are not requited to be on the set for the whole 6 days of shooting like Jensen and Jared are.
Though it would be great if they use the regulars a little more.Jensen said that now he and Jared get more time off from work and can just relax.They specifically got it negotiated in their contracts.More time off for both of them.They work it so that the days mark and misha have solo scenes or with other guest stars are the days J2 can get days off. They are very thankful for that.

j2 get some free time n they spent it with each other families on a music trip😲😆