Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

ch~5 :)

{possessive}

"Arnavji? Do you want chilies in your lemon rice?" Khushi asked as she poured the oil into a pan, it was her first day of cooking something for him that too as a wife so she wanted it to be perfect.

"Khushi, beautiful, you don't have to cook for me. There are so many servants around." Arnav shrugged as he worked on his laptop.

"So what? You should eat something from my hand!" she pouted.

"Okay. Fine. And no I don't want chilies." he looked as she kept working hard into perfecting the dish.

"Hmm.. Arnavji.. I will meet amma and babuji in 3 hours, so you should come and pick me up at evening from there." Khushi spoke and Arnav suddenly stopped working. His eyes raised at her confusedly.

"Why.. why do you want to meet them?" he breathed.

Khushi was puzzled. "Because.. they are my family? What kinda question is this." her laughter erupted.

"Yes. But you are my wife now. You should spend all your time with me. And you will be coming to office with me, you will still be around me.. don't work much if you don't want to but stay around me. Got it?" Arnav spoke in an orderly tone, making her angry.

"What are you even saying?! They are my family! They are my everything! Why will I not go and meet them?" she shouted, and he angrily shut his laptop so tightly that she was sure the screen must have broken. He got up and came to her before wrapping his arm around her waist. She looked away, not wanting to gaze into his electrifying gorgeous chocolaty eyes cos she wanted to be angry at him and she knew if she looked at him she will melt.

"I thought I am your everything!"

Khushi's jaw dropped and she finally looked at him. "Kya? Arnavji.. aap kya bol rahey hai-"

"I thought I am your everything. Me. Only me." Arnav's jaw clenched and rage blazed into his eyes. "You are my everything and I thought you feel the same but you don't... thanks for showing the reality to me Khushi."

Khushi couldn't believe all this. "You are my everything.. along with my family."

"I don't want to be along anyone in your life, I want to be ABOVE everyone. I am supposed to be the most important, everywhere, I am the top priority. The most valued. Higher than everyone else." he spoke arrogantly, making her blink softly.

"Arnavji.. you are joking right?" she cupped his cheek and hugged him but he moved away from her, fuming.

"So I am not the most important part of your life. It is a one-sided thing.. only I feel that way for you, huh? Fine." he spat, turning to leave making her immediately rush after him and hold his arm.

"You are! But so is my family!" Khushi said and Arnav took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry if I have hurt you. What do I do to make you know how much I love you?" she rested her head on his arm. "What do you need me to do?"

He turned towards her, and stared at her for a few moments before his gaze lowered to her chest and a devilish smirk stretched upon his lips. "I need you to take off that blouse."

~

"My lemon rice got burnt." Khushi sighed sadly as she laid on the sofa while Arnav's head was inbetween her bosoms and his hand stroking her waist sensually.

"Don't worry about it." he buried his face deeper into her bosom. "I am tasting something even better than that."

She giggled shyly and closed her eyes as he explored her whole body soon enough and moans escaped her mouth along with screams as he entered her deeply again and again all the while telling her how much he loves her.

After 20 minutes they both were breathlessly looking at each other, their bodies linked into a warm embrace before Arnav got up and cleared his throat as he took a cup of coffee and started sipping.

"I will call you 'huz' from now on!"

"What the?"

"Yes! You told me to call you something other than Arnavji right? I will call you huz.. as in husband.. it's cute right?" Khushi asked smilingly making him chuckle.

"As cute as you." he answered, making her blush.

She got up too and wrapped her sari properly before humphing as she looked at her ruined food.

"I will redo this dish, I have to search where I kept the lime-"

"You kept them on the sink counter after slicing them and washing them." Arnav shrugged as he typed on his phone making her gape.

"How are you so intelligent? I have never met anyone who remembers every detail like you." Khushi laughed.

"I am not intelligent, I have above average intelligence.. I am a genius." he said and she pouted.

"But I have average intelligence.. I feel so less than your right now." she groaned.

"Aw," Arnav turned to Khushi and pulled her cheeks. "If I could, I will share my intelligence with you."

She laughed harder. "How very kind of you, huz."

"But now.. I will share my kisses with you, beautiful." he said as he pressed kisses all over her forehead, cheeks, and lips..

~

Khushi had gone to meet her family and Arnav came to pick her up too soon, and then took her out for dinner. She didn't know why he didn't let her spend much time with her family, it was like he felt that she loves others more than she loves him or that her love for him gets shared with others. She was upset about it and she thought that as he has just married her, he is too addicted to her and with time he will understand and become better.

"What will you eat Khushi?" Arnav asked as the waiter came for the order.

Khushi didn't answer Arnav and ignored him, and just turned to the waiter. "I want to eat some schezwan chowmein and cheese manchurian. Thanks."

"Do you want our special dish, mam? I think you will like it since you seem to like spicy dishes.. it is a really peppy and tasty dish." the charming waiter leaned down and talked to Khushi while Arnav looked as the waiter and Khushi's bodies were so close as he read out the menu for her.

"Alright. I will get the order soon. Enjoy your evening." The waiter said and left while Khushi turned her attention to Arnav and he was looking at her with a plain expression on his face.. making her confused.

He suddenly inhaled a harsh breath and looked around the room. "That woman is so beautiful, isn't she?"

Khushi was dumbfounded and she looked around the hall to find a woman dressed into a black dress, the woman was undoubtedly stunning with her perfect curves and pretty face.

She looked at him, her stomach knotting with sadness at his words of appreciation for some other woman.

"If I was not married to you, I would have gone to her right now and took her home to f*ck her." Arnav said and Khushi's lip quivered in shock.

"What are you saying-"

"Oh? You can shamelessly flirt with that waiter but you get hurt if I talk about some other woman? Now you know how it feels?" he gritted out and she has never felt more shocked in her life.

"WHAT! I-I wasn-I wasn't flirting with him!"

"YES YOU F*CKING WERE!" He screamed and got up before leaving and she angrily followed him out.

~

"I can't believe how you can even think that! First you didn't let me stay much with my family and now you are accusing me of something as worse as that!" Khushi yelled, holding Arnav's wrist tightly as he unlocked the car door.

"Wow, so this is it. You are taking revenge for that. Mindblowing. Never expected this from you, Khushi." he roared.

She felt very broken, her eyes flickered numbly and she took a step backwards from him. "You have hurt me. You are so cruel."

Arnav rolled his eyes. "You are gonna make me cry. You think I am cruel? Oh no!" his sarcasm made the limit cross and she pushed at him before turning and walking on the street making him panic.

"KHUSHI! KHUSHI WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!"

Khushi didn't answer and he immediately ran after her and held her tightly. "F*ck, f*ck I'm so sorry. F*ck."

She sobbed, making him hug her so tight that she felt crushed.

"Slap me Khushi, hit me, scream at me, do something. I deserve it." he was panicking so much that she felt his body shuddering against her.

"Arnavji, breath." Khushi swallowed hard looking at him.. he was so miserable that it felt like he is choking, the skin around his neck was tightening due to the lack of air in him.

She hugged him tight, stroking his back and then sighing in relief as his breathing began to be normal.. his heart calming down.

"Ssshh. It's okay. Arnavji please!" she scrunched his shirt in her fist as he kept apologizing to her..

~

"I'm sorry." Arnav apologized for the 88th time, yes Khushi was counting. She laughed and sat infront of him on the bed.

"It's fine. I'm sorry too that I ignored you and only talked to the waiter..."

"No, no." he held her hand and kissed it repeatedly. "Why are you saying sorry? Only I was at fault."

"No, huz." Khushi smiled to bring some cheer between them. "We love each other and loved ones fight the most. Does not mean only one person is at fault, we both were."

"No, you were not at fault. Only I was." Arnav kept denying before moving close to her and kissing her softly. "Never leave me, okay? Do anything but don't ever walk away from me."

She nodded, holding his hand before they hugged and laid down for sleep.

~

"KHUSHI! KHUSHI! KHUSHI!"

Khushi came running inside the bedroom as she heard him screaming for her later at night. She was shocked when she saw anger and hurt in his eyes and he was running his nails through his hair.

"W-what happened?" she spoke up, making his gaze raise up before he got up hastily and pulled her into a fiercely tight hug.

"Where did you go?"

"I..I went to drink some water."

"You were supposed to be sleeping beside me dammit! How can you leave me when I was holding you? Never leave me!"

"I didn't know you..you would feel like this."

He hugged her tighter, making her breathless and laugh at how possessive he was of her.

"Next time, wake me up if you are ever going to leave our bed."

"Ok, I will."

"No.. no that's not good enough." Arnav shook his head. "You will.. I think I should handcuff us when we are sleeping together so that you never go away from me. Even in your sleep, when you'd toss and turn.. you wont go away from me if you were tied to me."

Khushi's eyes widened and she gasped as he went and picked up the phone, ordering someone to bring handcuffs. He really is going to do THAT?!

please do tell me if I should continue this story further or not!😛  Edited by MrBiebersWifey. - 6 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update
Loved it
Well written
Congrats for the new thread
Thanks for the pm
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats on new thread

Wonderful update.
Arnav is getting obsessed with Khushi minute by minute. Poor girl how will she be able to tolerate his behaviour before she cures him fully. 

Thanks for the PM
cute_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ha ha very cruel arnav is . . .
Apeter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav is so scary .. But love the update
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting update...
loved it...
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Congratz on new thread
God arnav's obession for khushi is increasing day by day
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't want a lover like Arnav! He is so scary but true love!
kyara7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yess..thats what i was waiting for..! loved it