Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaziluvbarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
oh God.. khushi is not going to forgive him if she got to know what he has done to her father..
btw great update..
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shaziluvbarun

oh God.. khushi is not going to forgive him if she got to know what he has done to her father..
btw great update..

yes she wont!
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

~Ch10: Shock~

When Arnav came back home, Khushi was sitting in the living room sadly with her packed luggage.

"Khushi, what happened?" he came to her and cupped her face. "I can't see you sad. Tell me what happened?"

"I'm sorry.. did I hurt you when I told you I'm going with my father for a week at the temple city? I'm so sorry. I never want to hurt you. I love you." She hugged him tightly, "I know you feel that I don't, many times, because I love my family a lot too.. but I promise. I love you very much. I love you more than you can ever love me." 

He smirked. "Now, that's not possible." 

"It's true.. I love you a lot."

"No, what's not possible is you loving me more than I love you." Arnav kissed her cheek, then her nose, her forehead, her lips, her chin. "I love you more than any man has ever loved a woman." 

She blushed, "Really?!"

He carried her into his arms and walked upstairs before slamming her against the wall. He unraveled her sari, all the while staring naughtily into her eyes before it came off her and he picked up her legs, wrapping them around his torso as he took her against the wall making her moan and bury her face into his shoulder.

"Tighten your legs around me, beautiful." Arnav whispered as she did that and he went deeper making her scream.

"Ah- ARNAV!"

"Khushi.." he kissed her eyelids, her eyes were closed as the immense pleasure and pain went through her each vein. 

"You look the most beautiful when you're like this, Khushi..screaming my name..I feel like going on forever." 

Suddenly they were interrupted as his phone rung. Khushi looked at him smilingly as he didn't stop even then.

"Pick up your phone, huz."

"Nothing is more important than you." Arnav said as he held her waist and kept going on but she laughed and kissed his cheek, pushing at his shoulder making him let go of her. 

She took the phone and her eyes suddenly flickered as it was her father's number calling. 

Before she could even speak, a panicked voice spoke: "Hello, your father is lying in an unconscious state at the Signorina road. Are you Arnav Singh Raizada? Your father this is? The last number he had talked to is you." a man said on the other side making Khushi's eyes widen.

"What, n-no-I'm ASR's wife speaking but..but it's my father who-..I'm coming! I'm coming!" Khushi disconnected the call.

"Arnavji something happened to babuji..I just got a call, he-he's not well. What happened to him?" she asked breathlessly as Arnav made a sad and hurt expression on his face.

"That's terrible. What happened to him, we should go and check." he said and took her hand before taking her..

~

"He'll be okay, right?" 

Khushi asked as Arnav carried her back the Raizada mansion after she had spent the whole night crying at the hospital seeing her father's state.. he was injected with some rare drug. Who can do that? As far as she knew, her father didn't even have any enemy. Her father is such a simple, goodhearted man.

"He'll be perfectly fine, beautiful. You stop worrying. I'll get you some breakfast, okay?" he placed her on the sofa and cupped her cheek and she smiled a bit. 

~

When Arnav came back from office at evening to find Khushi still sadly sitting in the bedroom just where he had left her. Jeez, why does she love her father so much?! He can't see her sad like this!

"Where is my wife?" he asked, making her break out of her thoughts.

"I'm here.." Khushi said softly.

"No, my wife is always happy. She's not sad like you." Arnav winked making her laugh. 

"He'll be okay, right? I-I can't bear it if something happened to him." she kept asking the same question making him sigh frustratingly.

"He'll be fine, shush." He held her hips and raised her from the ground, swirling her around to cheer her up. "Now wear the new sari and jewelry I bought for you. I want everyone to look at you and be jealous at the party tonight as they'll see that Arnav Singh Raizada has the cutest wife." 

~

Khushi soon realized that Arnav had kept this party for the betterment of her mood. So she tried to stay happy. 

"Hey, lets play truth or dare!" Amina spoke as Arnav and Khushi sat infront, Amina was an official at AR company.

"How childish." Arnav rolled his eyes but Khushi laughed and nodded in agreement of Amina.

"Lets play it! I love it!" Khushi said.

"Well, if that's the case, I love it too." Arnav said hugging Khushi, wrapping his arms around her waist as Khushi blushed hard.

"Ok ASR sir, DARE: show us how much you love your wife!" Amina giggled making his other officials clap and cheer in response.

"No no, huz, you don't have to prove how much you love me, I know it." Khushi smiled but Arnav had already gotten up as he grabbed a knife making Khushi's smile drop.

"This is for you, Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada." he said before cutting his wrist's nerve...

"ARNAVJI!" Khushi ran towards him and immediately held his hand, tears streaming down her face.

Everyone was completely silent and surprised at what he just did. 

"Khushi, calm down." Arnav chuckled.

"Kitna khoon beh raha hai, how can you do this!?" Khushi held his hand and dragged him out of the party..

~

Khushi nursed his wrist as they sat in the car. Arnav was so damn happy and enjoying seeing her care for him, it made him feel like he's very special to her. He was fed up of seeing her fixed on her father's health since whole day and he wanted her to pay attention to him too and not her father.

"Don't ever do this again!" she was sniffling, tears still flooding her eyes. 

"Tum mujhse bahot pyaar karti ho na?" he asked, cocking his side to the side and she looked at his passionate gaze that was lingering on her. 

Khushi gulped, "I swear if you do something like this again I'll kill myself-"

"What the- shut up. Khushi, how f**king dare you say that." his voice roared. 

"See this?" she cried. "See how much even the thought of me dying hurts you? Just imagine what I felt when I saw you cutting your nerve!"

Arnav chuckled and hugged her. "I'm sorry, beautiful." 

~

Khushi sat in the car now as Arnav had gone out to take some business call. 

She felt so much cold, and the AC of the car was on. She started searching for the AC remote cos she didn't understand the complicated button-system of his highly expensive car.. 

She opened the drawer of the car thinking the remote must be in it before her jaw fell open as she found so many medicines and stuff in it.

She picked those up, before her heart clenched as she saw the name of the drug that her father had gotten injected with, the same drug that the doctor spoke about when she went to hospital yesterday..

Suddenly she remembered how the man who found her father's body said on phone that ASR had talked last to Shashi before what his state became.

Khushi shut her mouth with her palm, shock and pain filling her from inside. 

"Yes, alright Mr Peter. Bye." Arnav opened the car door after the call was done before he found Khushi sitting there with accusing, angry..hurtful eyes as she looked at him.

She had come to know that it was ASR who is responsible for her father's unconscious state.  

Edited by MrBiebersWifey. - 6 years ago
varsha03 thumbnail
Nice update 😊

Whoh Asr luv khush so much to prove cut his nerve

Oops khush got to know asr injected her father

But when will she knw abput his obsession?
..aarshi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
arnav is mad
i think khushi will leave him

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
wondering what will Khushi do... as confronting ASR is of no use!
Player_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
res
unres
ooopppsss
ab kya hoga???
par arnav is limit yar
ajeeb
continue asap
Edited by Player_001 - 8 years ago
Barunika thumbnail
arnav is damn crazy and stupid 
god who does that..
still felling weird...
he is really a psychoπŸ˜• 
well as usual a great update vani...πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘
looking forward to your updates ... plz update all your stories daily...
they really make our day😳😳😳
Edited by Barunika - 8 years ago
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
what will khushi do now
--Fairy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Arnav is mad person good khushi came to know his truth
loved d update