Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SirenMitra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Yeah running away is not the solution.. Khushi, you have to heal him and make him normal man.
ganguli thumbnail
very different concept.👏
i love it.
plz continue buddy😛
plzzz. don't wait us lonnnggg😆
akaasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was v v emotional
But was awesum as always
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Glad khushi came back to him
She makes him better
But he is too obsessed of her
rarshiaaliyak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Ch-7-

OMG...what is he doing...

He so obsessed that he didn't saw that he is hurting khushi as well...

Awesome update...

Ch-8-

Arnav is so hurt b'coz of his past that...

He thought khushi is not coming back...

Thankfully khushi came back otherwise he would have hurt himself also...

Superb update...

Loved both the ch,,,,,,,,,,,,

And I love your note also...

U are crazy kidoo...😆

Love u...

P.S. plz forgive me...I'm really late,,,,,,,,, was busy with my exams and studies... and for future also ...forgive me...as I'm going to late again for same reason  
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

ch~9

{controlling}

"Let's go out for breakfast." Arnav suggested as she sat on his lap and caressed his hair in the morning. Their bare bodies were coated with sweat after all the times they made love after waking up. 

"Don't you have to go for work?" Khushi asked confusedly.

"No. I don't feel like working." he smiled like a happy kid. He wrapped his arm around her and sighed. "I just want to spend time with you. I don't wanna go. I missed you so much."

"I know you did..I know that's why you have not let me go out of your arms since so many hours." she hissed at her soreness and then laughed. 

"Are you hurt?" he asked concernedly and carried her in his arms before taking her to the washroom. He turned on the warm shower and then his hand slipped between her thighs caressing lovingly. 

"Stop." Khushi blushed. 

"Why?" Arnav kissed the back of her earlobe before humming into her ear. "You're getting wet again. Is that why?"

She could feel her face getting hot as goosebumps came on her skin at his bold words. 

His hands wrapped around her waist and he took her back to the bedroom. He laid her upon the soft blankets and then started drying her body with a towel. 

"Ok, huz, now let me go-"

"No." Arnav spoke in a steely tone, holding her wrists tight above her head on the bed as his kisses rained all over her body. She laughed, moaned, giggled before he finally let her go.

~

Arnav really didn't attend office today, he didn't even work at all on his laptop or even opened a file. He just held her tightly in his arms.

"Huz.. will you answer me if I asked you something?" Khushi bit her lip as she remembered what all Sheetal had said. He hummed in response.

"Ummm! Is..is there anything you have ever hidden from me?" she sighed. 

He sighed too. "Yes."

"What is it?..."

"I don't know how to tell you.. it is horrific, I don't want to scare you." he kissed the back of her earlobe. "You got scared when I hit that attendant, and you left me. I don't want you to get scared again." 

"I won't get scared. Just tell me." she gulped.

"When I was 5, I saw my mother and my sister get raped and murdered infront of my eyes." Arnav said fast and blankly making Khushi's breath hitch in her throat. She held his hand and turned, hugging him tight as she buried her face into the crook of his neck.

"I'm so, so sorry-"

"It's okay." he spoke numbly.

"Th-this is so bad..you didn't deserve it-"

"It's okay." his tone was very breathless, like he's trying to act like he's fine but he's actually suppressing a hell lot of pain and hurt inside him.

Khushi just kept hugging him and repeating that she loves him while he was just unblinkingly and speechless. He caressed her hair softly and let her place her face into his chest...

~

"Mm.. my phone was ringing?" Khushi asked as she heard buzzing sounds in the evening. She had fallen into a nap after talking to Arnav while he kept disconnecting her call.

She took her phone from his hand and found her father calling. 

"Why didn't you accept the call?"

"I did. He said he wants to take you to some temple city you and him always go in December.. but I said I don't want you to leave me, as you have to stay away from me for one week." Arnav said making her gape.

"BUT WHY! I want to go!" she spoke making his eyes widen as a shocked and full of disbelief expression came on his face.

"What the?! Why do you wanna go.. are you not happy here, with me?"

"Huz.. come on.." she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I'm very happy with you. I love you."

He rolled his eyes. "You love me, and you wanna leave me? You have a very weird way of showing your so-called love Khushi Arnav Singh Raizada."

Khushi bit her lip. "Why are you being so rude?" 

Arnav averted his gaze from her and tried to get up but she held his arm stopping him. She cupped his face and started kissing him all over. "I love you, I will be just going for a week. In that time you can work since you have not been concentrating on your work since so long cos of me."

"I don't give a f**k about work, I have earned million times more than I need. I just.. want you, to stay here, to be there in my home, in my room, as my wife." 

"You're being so.. so very controlling, you-you're gonna make me feel suffocated." 

He held the back of her waist and pulled her closer, he tightly cupped her cheek as she gasped when he placed a deep kiss on her lips. 

"You're not going."

"I am going. You can't just control what I can do and what I cannot do." she got up and started packing her luggage as he angrily grabbed his car keys and left the house..

~

Arnav's hands gripped the steering wheel tighter.

She'll leave.

Leave...

LEAVE!

For a week.

7 days.

7 nights.

7 afternoons.

7 evenings.

168 hours.

f**k.. that's too much. He will die without her. 

His mind calculated quickly, his eyes flickering with panic before he took out his phone and dialed her father's number.

"Hello?" Shashi Gupta answered.

"Uhh.. Hi. Where are you?" Arnav asked slowly.

"I'm buying vegetables, beta. Why, did you want to meet me?" 

"Yeah.." Arnav opened the car's drawer as he fiddled with some drugs and needles kept in it. He had so many medicines and things that he had to make him work hard, for controlling his sleep and whatnot. He picked up a needle, injection and smirked. "Yes, Mr Gupta, I want to meet you." 

~

Arnav looked as Shashi's scooter stopped infront of his black BMW.

He came out and looked at the older man before shaking their hands and the next moment Shashi and fallen on the ground with a thud, Arnav looked at his palm that had the needle fixed on it that had pierced through Shashi's skin when they shook hands. 

"My apologies, Mr Gupta. I had to do this." Arnav exhaled deeply as he picked up Shashi's body and kept it near a tree so that people find it soon. " This is gonna numb your body, you won't be able to wake up till 10 days are over, pardon me for this. But your lovely daughter is my life and I can't lose her to anyone.. not even you. Khushi is mine, no one else gets to be with her... she is only for me."  

Edited by MrBiebersWifey. - 6 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Arnav needs treatment... Gossh wht has he done to his father in law!!! :o

BTW I second ur thoughts on dilwale! Boring with such dull story my BFF too dragged me cos of his unending love for SRK!... Jst watched it for the car games in typical shetty movies😆
nitrit95 thumbnail
what the is arnavv crazy or what btw still loved  your update thk u
renuloves thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Short but nice
Wish no one get husband like arnav

Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update