bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Khushi is scared of Arnav obsession 
She is scared if he hurt her 
Amazing 
radha_r99 thumbnail
Of course, Vani, please continue. We're all hooked up to each and every piece of yours. 👍🏼
This one is no different in that regard. Love the concept, the way you have portrayed Arnav's character as being obsessive to the point of craziness (case in point- the handcuffs), the way Khushi is naive and is unable to understand the depth of Arnav's feelings for her- every bit of this story has been simply fantastic. I have read every (I believe) one of your previous writings and am currently following the fics that are ongoing. I love every single piece of yours. Your writings are truly wonderful and unique. I write too, but not fanfiction and reading your work unconsciously makes me want to do better and write about lighter stuff (I write negative, lol). 
Looking forward to your update(s)! 😳
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapters 5 and 6...thanks for the PM
sapnabhat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 pls update...
 pls update...
 pls update...
 pls update...
 pls update...
 pls update...
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
ch~7 :)
{mine}
 Khushi was confused as to why would Sheetal message her on her phone and want to meet her?!

"Beautiful.. come back." Arnav groaned when he didn't feel her softness around him and she immediately dropped the phone back on the table and came to him, snuggling into his chest.

"I cant sleep knowing you are hurt." Arnav suddenly said and got up, taking her foot in his lap and caressing it.

Khushi looked with a shocked face as he kept caressing her for about 20 minutes. He loves her too much..

"I am not hurt. My foot feels okay now." she buried her fingers into his hair and moved her fingers back and forth in a caress.

"Go and get ready. I will take you to some hospital. They will give you a painkiller, and I will ask for some help that will heal your foot soon-"

"No huz! I'm fine, i swear!" Khushi sighed but he kept caressing her foot before he cupped her cheek and looked into her eyes.

"Khushi.."

"What?" she smiled.

"I love you." Arnav pecked her forehead.

Khushi giggled. "I know."

Arnav suddenly left her foot and became angry. "Why didn't you say you love me too?!!"

Khushi's eyes widened and her smile faded. "I-I'm sorry I just.."

"You don't love me, is it?" he asked worriedly. 

"WHAT! NO! I love you sooo much. You're the best." she hugged him tight and kissed his chest. 

"Do you love me the most? More than your family, your best friend Alia, everyone else?" Arnav inquired making her groan loudly and look up at him.

"Why do you always do this?" she pouted.

"You don't, right. Fine." Arnav grit his teeth and suddenly got up, making her gape.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?"

"Away from your bullshit." Arnav snapped as he opened his wardrobe and took out his suit and tie..

~

Khushi sat in the room with her knees to her chest as sadness clouded her features. She really didn't know why ASR was so demanding. He got angry so fast over the smallest things which seems apparently very big to him. 

Suddenly her gaze fell to the wardrobe which was opened after Arnav took out his dress from it. She found a black piece of lace hanging out and immediately realized that it is a revealing but beautiful nighty Arnav had bought for her. She remembered looking at it in shock and telling him she cant wear something like that, that she was too shy to wear it infront of him.

Well.. desperate times, desperate measures.

Khushi thought and got up, grabbing the nighty before undressing...

~

"Huz!" Khushi called out when Arnav was wearing his socks, just about to leave. She stood against a wall of the living room.

"What do you want?" he scoffed.

She swallowed hard, her fingers holding the knot of the cream colored gown before she opened it to show herself in that nighty.

Air knocked out of Arnav's lungs as he saw the sexy sight infront of him. She looked so damn gorgeous, her long hair were hanging below her hips, the nighty reached till her mid-thigh. Her lips were smeared into light pink lipgloss, and the sindoor and mangalsutra on her made him feel like she looks complete now.

"You really want to go away from my 'bullshit'?" Khushi laughed, taking a step towards him before Arnav stormed towards her and held her waist, raising her up from the ground as he passionately kissed her. His lips went on her neck while she moaned his name..

~

"You look so perfect right now.." Arnav groaned seeing Khushi lying underneath him on the bed, the nighty was practically half-ripped and lying beside her along with his shirt, pants and boxers.

"I love you so much." she whispered as she closed her eyes when he entered her again, making her moan in pleasure and pain.

"You are mine. Only mine. All your love is for me. You love me the most." Arnav held the back of her neck and fiercely said this with his eyes darkening. She nodded cos she wanted to make him happy agreeing with his words and he patted her cheek satisfied with her reaction. 

"Always. Remember. That." he hissed with each thrust while she lost her breath and screamed his name.

After making love all evening Khushi laid next to Arnav feeling so happy, so belonged, so desired. She looked at the hickeys and his teeth-marks on her skin and smiled, she felt like her body is covered with his love.

She looked at him and found him asleep now. Making her press a kiss on his cheek before she got out of the bed feeling hungry but suddenly her phone got another message.

JUST COME! I have to tell you something very important! I swear! Please Khushi! - Sheetal.

Khushi gulped, what is this? She looked at Arnav and thought that maybe she should just go and meet Sheetal while he is sleeping. 

Ok, where? - Khushi.

Khushi messaged back.

Vuitton Hotel. Meet me in 15 minutes. - Sheetal.

~

Khushi sat infront of Sheetal for about 5 minutes and Sheetal kept staring at her with not even one word coming out of her. Sheetal was shivering, her eyes flickered and it confused Khushi cos the last time she had seen Sheetal, Sheetal was a very confident woman not this scared person.

"You got married.. to him." Sheetal shut her eyes.

"Yes I got married to ASR. What about it?" Khushi trailed off.

"You..I-" Sheetal took a deep breath and somehow gathered energy and courage to say this. "He is not normal, Khushi. You got married to the devil itself."

"WHAT?! You came here to tell me all this nonsense!? He's very nice! He's so good, he loves me-"

"JUST LISTEN TO ME. That day.. at the hotel.. when you saw me and ASR in the washroom, you know what he did? He manhandled me. I felt abused. He pushed me so hard and called me a wh*re. I felt so bad about it that I started feeling why is ASR like that..I did some research on him and I came to know that he doesn't sleep at all. He takes so many medicines to work so much. He is too intelligent than anyone else. He is not like a normal man, he is too different. I tried to find out a name to know who he really is and I got it... he hurts people so much like he does not have a heart, he is psychotic." 

Khushi's breathing fastened and tears filled her eyes. She thought about every word Sheetal said and a sinking feeling formed in the pit of her stomach.

"Enough." Khushi got up angrily. "Who are you to do all this analysis about my husband? He is fine. He is not heartless because his heart beats for me every moment. He may have been a cruel businessman but that does not mean he is 'not normal'."

"Khushi, listen, wait, you'll get hurt too! WAIT!" Sheetal screamed as Khushi left the hotel immediately.

~

Khushi wiped her tears and stared out of the window, Sheetal's words kept echoing in her mind.

"ASR.. are you a psycho? You're crazy! Why did you do this: waiting for me since hours infront of my house?!" Khushi asked.

"Yes, I am a psycho." he admitted, making her roll her eyes.

Khushi gasped as she remembered that memory. She groaned, feeling so angry and confused and messed up before the car was stopped.

"Th-thanks Mr Mehta." Khushi spoke to the attendant who had taken her to the hotel. She got out of the car and immediately got shocked finding a beyond angry Arnav standing infront.

"Where did you go?" he questioned loudly.

"Arna-" she was about to speak more but he walked past her and dragged the attendant out of the car before throwing him on the ground. 

"HOW DARE YOU TAKE KHUSHI SOMEWHERE WITHOUT TELLING ME?! WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER!" Arnav punched and kicked the attendant making Khushi rush and hold him, begging him to stop.

"Sir-"

"F*CK YOU! You bloody asshole! Her foot is not okay, how can you take her in this condition? I will kill you today for trying to hurt my Khushi!" Arnav mercilessly beat up the person before Khushi came infront of the attendant making Arnav immediately stop.

"Khushi, move away." Arnav yelled. 

"NO! I told him to take me, what's his fault? He was just doing his job!" she defended.

Arnav looked at the half-unconscious attendant and exhaled deeply.

Khushi sobbed seeing all this and ran away..

please do tell me if I should continue this story further or not! Edited by -cuteee.tigress - 7 years ago
-afsha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arnav needs Doc
Or Khushi shuld study n be his doc
He is mad
love2sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Superb chapter..
Please do continue..
Thanks for the PM..