Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago

ch~6 :)

{care}

"A-Arnavji, I don't think I can sleep like this with a handcuff around my wrist." Khushi gulped as she laid next to Arnav after sometime, her wrist joined with his with the handcuff while he looked into her eyes.

"Khushi, stop worrying. It's okay. It's the way we will be together.. always." Arnav smiled lopsidedly before closing his eyes and bringing her head to his chest while she tried to gulp down the lump building in her throat that was almost gonna make her cry...

~

The next day Arnav woke up to soft cries filling the room. He immediately looked down at himself to find his shirt wet with Khushi's tears making him panic.

"KHUSHI! Khushi, beautiful, what happened? What happened baby?" he asked worriedly, getting up before the handcuff tugged making Arnav look at her wrist to find it red. It looked like she tried to take it off all night and in the process her wrist got hurt.

"Oh f*ck." he immediately undid the cuff from her wrist and hugged her tight. "I'm sorry, beautiful. I'm so sorry."

"Why did you tie it around my wrist? It feels so odd! I don't want that! Why can't we have a normal marriage.. why are you so.. so obsessed with me?" Khushi yelled.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." he threw the handcuff away.

~

Khushi sniffled as she sat on the sofa while Arnav made some tea for her with his own hands, she looked at her wrist and felt like crying again. She for some reason felt scared of his extreme possessiveness and obsession for her, but she also felt the most safe and loved by him so it was just a very confusing scenario.

"Here you go, beautiful." he handed her the tea mug and she thanked him.

She began to sip while keeping her gaze only on the tea, not even looking at him that made his insides clench.

Arnav held Khushi's chin, and made her look at him. "Why are you not looking at me dammit?!" he hissed angrily, making her hyperventilate.

"You.." Khushi swallowed hard.

"What?" he became a little softer seeing the fear in her eyes.

"You scare me sometimes." she spoke in a small voice, making his heart shatter.

"I..I scare you? You think I will ever hurt you because of my obsession for you?" Arnav asked sadly.

"Y-yes." Khushi answered truthfully, making his jaw drop. He immediately got up and with one swipe of his arm on the kitchen counter, he threw off everything from it making her scream loudly as so many things fell and broke into pieces.

"YOU ARE SCARED OF ME! WHY!? I LOVE YOU! YOU THINK I WILL HURT YOU?!!?! YOU HAVE STOPPED LOVING ME.. YOU HAVE STARTED THINKING WRONG THINGS ABOUT ME, JEEZ KHUSHI! WHY DO YOU HATE ME?! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! SO MUCH!"

Khushi panicked at his words. "I don't hate you at all! I-"

Arnav looked at her with reddened eyes, not even wanting to hear further he turned and started leaving making her immediately get up.

"ARNAVJI, ARNAVJI WAIT- AAHH!" suddenly a big piece of broken glass stuck in her leg making Arnav turn to her and rush to her, he held her tight and cupped her face.

"Tum dekh ke nahi chal sakti?!" he loudly screamed in her face, making her whimper.

"AH! HEY DEVI MAYYA! AAAH-AH-" She kept crying, her features tensing up in pain as he took it out of her feet before hugging her tight.

He rocked her shivering body back and forth as she cried in his chest. He swept her off her feet before taking her upstairs.

~

Khushi exhaled deeply as Arnav applied medicine on her foot, she felt a smile growing on her lips seeing how cute he looked right now, his face filled with genuine care and love as he softly massaged her toes to ease some pain from her feet.

"See this? This is why I can't leave you alone at all. What if something happens to you? I need to be with you all the time." he groaned but she didn't even listen what he's saying right now, she just felt so much love towards him in the moment and was lost in it only.

"Huz.." she mumbled. "Hold me in your arms."

Arnav let go of her foot before coming to her and wrapping her into his arms like she was his life, his whole world.

"You really think I will hurt you?" he asked brokenly after some moments and she gulped, feeling guilty for saying 'yes' to that question before.

Khushi held his hand and kissed it. "No, huz. Never."

~

After an hour of lovemaking, Khushi was peacefully laying on Arnav's warm chest before suddenly she got a text message on her phone. She quietly got up as he had fallen asleep and she didn't wanna wake him up, before taking her phone and finding a message from an unknown number:

I want to tell you something important. It is about ASR. Can we meet? - Sheetal Kapoor

please do tell me if I should continue this story further or not!😛   Edited by MrBiebersWifey. - 6 years ago
abika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Obsessed asr
babuloo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely couple bt arnav shd come out of his fear Edited by babuloo - 8 years ago
ritikaagrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
IS SHEETAL KO TOH NA MAIN KISI AISI JAGAH PAR PAHUNCHA DUNGI JAHAN SE KABHI NA AA PAAYE😡😡😡
accha khaase moment ko bigaad diya arshi ke...
plz jaldi se next😳
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh no now whts this sheetal want to tell khushi😲
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous update
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm
dilliamma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope sheetal wont seperate them😊
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous part ...
Khushi is sooo scared of arnav ...
But arnav really loves her alot <3
Sheetal wanting to meet khushi...she will talk bad about arnav to khushi ...!

Update soon !

Thnxx for pm :)
kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice chap...update sooon! Edited by kavyanjali08 - 8 years ago
sweety421 thumbnail
Wow that was amazing update...
Loved it