Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
thanks I ll check that😛
and yeah Ive started watching kuchh rang pyaar ke on sony😆 after longgg liked an Indian show in fiction space😆
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the link Rosh! Will check it up. 
Fans there are still obsessed for him and his gf with whom he broke up some time back. 😆 And they are bashing Erica for no reason whatsoever. 😳 Even the fans of Shaheer Soumya & Pooja, are bashing her! 😵 And here its my opinion that he never had a better co-star than Erica. They look splendid together.  

StarB - though I did not watch it fully, I followed it always. They screwed up so much. But so many people watched it for the actors only.😆 Aham was awesome. Pooja, Arav and SRJ were too good. But whatever, BRC remains the BEST! 
Mirage09 thumbnail
Halwa, come what may, watch today's episode! He's gonna confess. 
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Thanks for the link Rosh! Will check it up. 

Fans there are still obsessed for him and his gf with whom he broke up some time back. 😆 And they are bashing Erica for no reason whatsoever. 😳 Even the fans of Shaheer Soumya & Pooja, are bashing her! 😵 And here its my opinion that he never had a better co-star than Erica. They look splendid together.  

StarB - though I did not watch it fully, I followed it always. They screwed up so much. But so many people watched it for the actors only.😆 Aham was awesome. Pooja, Arav and SRJ were too good. But whatever, BRC remains the BEST! 

honestly there is zero time in my life to ship any couple - reel or real anymore😆

i REALLY wonder sometimes, why people waste their time on this nonsense fanwars and stuff.. bogus cheez hai completely😳 yeah Ive done it all myself for Praja/ Rosal, but not anymore🤣

SRJ was my pick from all..he just nails Krishna/ Vishnu 👏👏👏
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Halwa, come what may, watch today's episode! He's gonna confess. 

I WILL I WILL😳😳
Mirage09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

honestly there is zero time in my life to ship any couple - reel or real anymore😆

i REALLY wonder sometimes, why people waste their time on this nonsense fanwars and stuff.. bogus cheez hai completely😳 yeah Ive done it all myself for Praja/ Rosal, but not anymore🤣

SRJ was my pick from all..he just nails Krishna/ Vishnu 👏👏👏

@bold - SAME HERE! Everything I came to know about this entire fiasco is through the forum. People there are wanting ShaRica selfies, IVs and all, and then there are some who literally want them to date for real. 🤣 I mean till IVs, and selfies, its all fine. But dating for real..??😳🤣 

Now, just because I find them really good together doesn't mean I want them get together in real life. Come on, those actors have their own lives. Don't rob them of that at least. 😆 Same was the case with me for praja. I love it when they post selfies and give IVs and all, but that's about it. Nothing more. 😆 

There is a thin line between fangirling/shipping the actors and hounding them. 🤔
Mirage09 thumbnail
I never understood this 'fashion policing' thing. 🤓 For the life of mine, tell me what was so good with this Nia Sharma's costume in gold awards? It was a total skin show. 😵 The TB article praised her for this? 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

I never understood this 'fashion policing' thing. 🤓 For the life of mine, tell me what was so good with this Nia Sharma's costume in gold awards? It was a total skin show. 😵 The TB article praised her for this? 

i don't mind slit thru near the kneeor 1 inch above but her dress was a bit OTT
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anu - ur the smart one, I on the other hand, learnt it the hard way, stumbling my way up on it😆😆 I love Rosal too, but clearly they are two separate identities and now that I think of it, its totally futile and ridiculous to WANT want them to be dating - Rosh is not even adult 😆🤔 I feel really funny when I think of all the pagalpan we did during and after their shoot got over😆😆
but Ill still say this - we were relatively quite a sane fandom, attached to the cuteness and awesomeness of two sweeties 😳☺️

if you compare with the bullshit pagalpan of many other fandoms of grown ups ke pairs😆😆🤢 god forbid if one of the two is married, then the wife/ husband of that person is screwed and abused and what not😲😲😵

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Nia is so NOT even pretty😳 and she is just an annoying loudmouth🤢 her dressing super sucks!