Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Nia is so NOT even pretty😳 and she is just an annoying loudmouth🤢 her dressing super sucks!

she looked fine in JR but off screen her fashion sense is horrible esp when she wears that pink lipstick
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^ I never liked her, TBH I havent seen her shows per se😆😆
just her face - IDK it puts me off😕😕🤔

there are some actors who just give me creepy/ eeky wali feeling - her, SSR, Veera and Baldev in Veera - IDK even if I havent watched their shows, I just dont like them😆
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

^^ I never liked her, TBH I havent seen her shows per se😆😆

just her face - IDK it puts me off😕😕🤔

there are some actors who just give me creepy/ eeky wali feeling - her, SSR, Veera and Baldev in Veera - IDK even if I havent watched their shows, I just dont like them😆

lol i have nothing against them...its just their fashion sense is horrible...esp nia...i don't mind going bold like i wear crop tops, shorts & what not but i have a certain limit ...
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Nia Ki burai wah😆 even I hated her costume...yuck!
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yah during ehm i used to like her but now she looks horrid🤢
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Halwa...u watched the episodes kya? Dammittt! I m such a goner for the show now. I totally loved his stories of life and struggles. 
Especially the one where he says about how he distributed sugar and how he was scolded by his mom.. it was heart wrenching yaara..😭 
And that line which stole the hearts of one and all... "I love you as a man loves a woman..."  ❤️ ❤️

And did you watch it yesterday ??🤪

++++++++

BTW, they have ruined MeghNa also in SKR..
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
And my friend was telling me how Nia was bashed on twitter for the kind of show off that she did there..🤣 
Also heard that Naitik of YRKKH is quitting the show. And the 'slugfest' article..🤣  High time the show goes down the drain. My mom has always done flip flops with that show. She will come out of it finally! Pheww! 
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Halwa...u watched the episodes kya? Dammittt! I m such a goner for the show now. I totally loved his stories of life and struggles. 

Especially the one where he says about how he distributed sugar and how he was scolded by his mom.. it was heart wrenching yaara..😭 
And that line which stole the hearts of one and all... "I love you as a man loves a woman..."  ❤️ ❤️

And did you watch it yesterday ??🤪

++++++++

BTW, they have ruined MeghNa also in SKR..

that LINE i TELL U!😳☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

It was so so beautiful and hot and everything. I actually was a little confused with why he took her around everywhere...but that line just nailed everything <3

that said, I dont want to see a fumbling flustered Sona..I want her firecracker self retained and Dev too doesnt need to become a complete goofball..I like his mature straightforward self..

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Ughh I just get so annoyed with Dabba Batli and YRK (my other IF friends call it picnic show🤣) coz there is always picnics and celebration going on lol!
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Ughh I just get so annoyed with Dabba Batli and YRK (my other IF friends call it picnic show🤣) coz there is always picnics and celebration going on lol!

lol so true ...does akshara wanna become a great grandmom or is her spirit gonna haunt her family?