Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Its not just a picnic show, but a 'shaadi' show as well..🀣 Whenever the episodes play out, its all raining marriages and rituals there... In no other show would that 'marriage priest' be on so much demand. Duh! -__-

Gal...the reason for him to drive her around to all the places, is for her to know his real self. What he is made up of. For him, life has come to a full circle with her entry in it. And that full circle is only where he started off with his struggles. At least, that's what I think. 

He said, 'jahan sab khoya, wahi sab paana chahta hoon...' This line was directed to her, and it was damn deep! πŸ˜³ 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Its not just a picnic show, but a 'shaadi' show as well..🀣 Whenever the episodes play out, its all raining marriages and rituals there... In no other show would that 'marriage priest' be on so much demand. Duh! -__-

Gal...the reason for him to drive her around to all the places, is for her to know his real self. What he is made up of. For him, life has come to a full circle with her entry in it. And that full circle is only where he started off with his struggles. At least, that's what I think. 

He said, 'jahan sab khoya, wahi sab paana chahta hoon...' This line was directed to her, and it was damn deep! πŸ˜³ 

some celebration or the other is going on...πŸ˜†
nonname thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Damn.
It has been so long..
Mirage09 thumbnail
This place is dead again...😡 Anyone? 
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Haila Anu bachcha u were fangirling here with Halwa Rani?πŸ˜† 
...Jes... thumbnail
^Anu,before one day back,u and I used to share same DP!🀣
...Jes... thumbnail
MeenwaπŸ€—
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
hey twino<3
Mirage09 thumbnail
Yo Meena, Jes, Shweta, Krupzz..πŸ€— How are you folks...??πŸ€—
Jessuu...Halwa behen is out of my network connection right now..😭 I m also ultra busy. Working now. πŸ˜³ Studies will come up again though. Sigh! 

We have similar interests! That much I know..😎 I m in lovee with that woman! πŸ˜†
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Yo Meena, Jes, Shweta, Krupzz..πŸ€— How are you folks...??πŸ€—

Jessuu...Halwa behen is out of my network connection right now..😭 I m also ultra busy. Working now. πŸ˜³ Studies will come up again though. Sigh! 

We have similar interests! That much I know..😎 I m in lovee with that woman! πŸ˜†

hi anu im ok n u