Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
n ye i edited πŸ˜†
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Anu - Dulquer😳!!

accha bataao have you seen Mohabbat subh ka sitara hai then?

don watch the whole show, just check episode 22 and finale (23) - BEST TWO epis, with BEST OF ADEEL

I watched the last episode (23), when it aired that day on tv. Damn! Adeel was so intense when he told off his parents. I loved how he kept teasing Romaisa, taunting her and finally made her see her own faults. That convo of Romaisa and Zeeshan in the backyard was one lovely scene. So beautifully executed it was! πŸ‘ And her finally breaking down and him supporting her, it was fab! 

The final scene at his posting place (?), it was also beautiful. Their love story was not fully done, IMO. Though she realized her love for him, he had only started discovering his soft feelings towards her. And it was left there for the viewers' imagination. This has happened in so many other pak shows. πŸ€”
On the outset, I loved his character arc. And a special mention to the lines Romaisa spoke in the end. β­οΈπŸ‘

Tell me about episode 22? I m guessing its about him recovering from the bullet shot, him observing how Romaisa is treated, developing some soft feelings for her, him mingling with Maham? Right? 

Lol, I did an episode analysis. But honestly, I m falling short of words. πŸ˜†
Mirage09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 6
I guess the pics are from the Gold awards? Damn, look at them... they are no kids anymore! πŸ˜³ β€οΈ
RangeenCreation thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

I guess the pics are from the Gold awards? Damn, look at them... they are no kids anymore! πŸ˜³ β€οΈ

n ur guess is right ..we got 5 pics from gold awards
RangeenCreation thumbnail
saw his(faisal's) performance on life ok yesterday?
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

I watched the last episode (23), when it aired that day on tv. Damn! Adeel was so intense when he told off his parents. I loved how he kept teasing Romaisa, taunting her and finally made her see her own faults. That convo of Romaisa and Zeeshan in the backyard was one lovely scene. So beautifully executed it was! πŸ‘ And her finally breaking down and him supporting her, it was fab! 

The final scene at his posting place (?), it was also beautiful. Their love story was not fully done, IMO. Though she realized her love for him, he had only started discovering his soft feelings towards her. And it was left there for the viewers' imagination. This has happened in so many other pak shows. πŸ€”
On the outset, I loved his character arc. And a special mention to the lines Romaisa spoke in the end. β­οΈπŸ‘

Tell me about episode 22? I m guessing its about him recovering from the bullet shot, him observing how Romaisa is treated, developing some soft feelings for her, him mingling with Maham? Right? 

Lol, I did an episode analysis. But honestly, I m falling short of words. πŸ˜†

Ur absolutely right abt epi 22 haha! The scenes between Z n M are superrr love actually, purest bond of love and care developing between father and daughter <3 

Rumaisa's character was head bangingly bichari n dukhiyari but i loved Z n R scenes, subtle yet intense

Yeah a lot is left to imagination lol, but the whole show was so depressing that last two epis single handedly lift it up so its adequate for me

Ohh i lovee Adeel, he is Hot! N his voice n dialogue delivery is crisp and powerful <3
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Rosal have become super smarr indeed lol they know their fans will go crazy with one selfie too 
So in regular intervals they send one haha

They look great together as always, bass ek aur project saath kar le yaar