Vikas mujhe pooch raha hai kya?
Its almost midnight, but not quite...
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Vikas mujhe pooch raha hai kya?
Its almost midnight, but not quite...

deee just to set secondary clock to your timing dee so can estimate probability on update
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NISHA

that's what I said. I'm yet to find out how. Or is it even possible. I think that would take a lot out of someone. I somehow relate attachment to expectation. When we are attached to a person we tend to expect something in return, usually that same kind of attachment. I wonder if we can just love without that at all. I do read a bit of those philosophical and spiritual books and try to keep up with the practice of meditation (fail miserably most of the time) so these ideas keep circulating around my head. I try to keep myself open to everything till proven otherwise. It's always good to know your opinion😊

PUTTI

I'm not taking sanyas. I'm very much of this world. Please don't worry🤣
SushSathisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

You are single bullet in home na...
But you can be in II shoes in future 😉

hahahah no putti we are double bullet it self but my bro is younger than me!!!

I would love to be in II's shoes!! as i can already dream about R&B kinda handsome guy for me!!!😆
but don't want a SIL like Manny its a big no no..

okay now lets not discuss about it!!!! i have lots of years for it lets go back to our terror twin and our butter

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dristi64

NISHA

that's what I said. I'm yet to find out how. Or is it even possible. I think that would take a lot out of someone. I somehow relate attachment to expectation. When we are attached to a person we tend to expect something in return, usually that same kind of attachment. I wonder if we can just love without that at all. I do read a bit of those philosophical and spiritual books and try to keep up with the practice of meditation (fail miserably most of the time) so these ideas keep circulating around my head. I try to keep myself open to everything till proven otherwise. It's always good to know your opinion😊

PUTTI

I'm not taking sanyas. I'm very much of this world. Please don't worry🤣

When I suffer incredible pain I wonder WHY was I attached, why did I "Expect"

Its automatic, WE CANNOT STOP EXPECTING
My family coaches me to stop expecting, its impossible to do Dristi. There is a craving on the inside that feels somewhat like hunger. It hurts like a arm or leg has been cut off when expectations dont get fulfilled. How can we be detached and not have any expectation

I can even give up sweets but cannot do both of the above, sorry!😳
I mean if I can give up sweets then its BIG😆
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dristi

You are way more well read than I am I have HEARD of the Rashomon effect unfortunately cannot have one intelligent conversation about it

You should tell me more
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I understood one more common factor between Dude n Manny ..

Dude loves II unconditionally but can't tolerate Appa
Manny loves Dude unconditionally but can't tolerate II

Basically they don't like someone come between their goods n them...Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
When I was in 1st year of law we had English as a sub n then we were asked to watch rashomon n godfather, bicycle thief the movies and we used to write summaries for tests...

Rashomon the movie had some incident which has ellaborated by individuals or say bystanders in their own version of that incident,the plots each one summarised was alternate n contradicting to the other,there was one funny thing I remember a guy kissed a girl n she was shown to be pregnant in the next scene, the lady was actually raped by a man, n they were called as witness and each one had their own version, there were four people who were giving there statements Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Nisha0604]Dristi

You are way more well read than I am I have HEARD of the Rashomon effect unfortunately cannot have one intelligent conversation about it

You should tell me more
[/QUOTE
Typed twice and IF ate my reply😭
Just gimme a few minutes pls.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Talking about attachment. My attachment with SOSY is reaching crazy levels and therefore if you guys get Nisha involved in all these discussions, she won't have any energy left to write.  She needs to recharge her batteries to give us more and more and more. It's midnight...aise bat karte rahegi to Kal Subah late update...tab tak main apne attachment ka Kya karoongi? 
Samjhe?