Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Normally I find many people with whom I sympathise for the situation they are in but their actions n activities makes me getting back to not liking them,it's like we understand why they are so but we don't get why they behave so... Manya defines this strange situation so well...

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
The mother and sister ultimately let go of their son and brother and happy if their brother or son is happy.
Hope some day manny realises this and is as happy for dude as Sam is.
Putti even I can so relate to manny at times.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These 1500 sq ft are certainly going to dish up something exciting. It will be fun to see how Much and to what extent will the entangled relationships stretch. Knowing II she will try her best to give RB and Manya and  Ranjan space to bond but in the process will end up feeling miserable. Poor poor thing. 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Manya sat at the kitchen table "Oh ya I forgot u had a bunch of bird here" she looked at the neighbor's terrace

"I LOVE THEM TOO" II spoke out of turn

"I dont "like" them like them...They are OK I guess... I find them annoying when I am trying to study" she informed

Oh you like them that is the reason I don't like them..
🀣

Lado Lado... Prove karo who is the best...
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nisha, you are amazing. You never fail to surprise us.
Your googli comes out of the blue moon and blows us.
I was wishing Sam, tan, Nandu and lasya to join and aapne manny ke darshan kara diye.
dristi64 thumbnail
Food as ammunition in yesterday's foochar update and today, tooπŸ˜†
Manya is moving around the kitchen proprietarily. A bit of possessiveness and sense of ownership there. The fact that she's known the Dude forever and II being a new member, yet so very important rankles in her head big time. She just can't seem to put her head around the fact that its her Dimpal who has settled down! How could he? Is this for real n long term? The baby probably would assure her to be so. Well, she may accept it sooner than later but doesn't mean she has to like it. 
And the Dude, like every other dense guy on this planet would not get the issue between the ladies πŸ˜†
Loving people without attachment and possessiveness- is it not possible at all? I only see Ranjan doing that. 
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

I can so understand why saas behaves like a saas.
When sister can get insecure Can't even imagine what a mother might feel like.
Superb.

Yes but I have heard some mother in laws border on the creepy🀒
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

The mother and sister ultimately let go of their son and brother and happy if their brother or son is happy.
Hope some day manny realises this and is as happy for dude as Sam is.
Putti even I can so relate to manny at times.

We all are either in Manny 's shoes or II's.. Some SoSY Cuties may be in both the shoes... It is fun to be jealous of your brother's wife...
SushSathisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

We all are either in Manny 's shoes or II's.. Some SoSY Cuties may be in both the shoes... It is fun to be jealous of your brother's wife...

mien dono shoes mein nahi hun!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Manya doesn't just speak before she thinks but she barges into doors before she thinks, considering her history of walking into aroused dude n II, I wonder how would it be here in this small apartment πŸ˜†