Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hahahaha the classic sister jealous of brothers wife scenario 
How sisters have to deal with the switch from full time love for them to half distributed and shared with his wife.

Ahaaannn tooo good a potrayal 
Cant be Sam...she is understanding... waaay too much 
Manny?? Manny is the beat/gudiya/boss of the house...ab koi aur bhi wo place share kar raha hai
And I totally get it!!!!!

taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it indeed is exciting if it goes from being ammunition to slowly and steadily becoming an aphrodisiac.  And I guess that will happen. For now the bread upma as cannon balls will suffice. 
Manya..arrghhh! Just trying to prove that the camarderie  she shares with her bro goes way beyond.! No wonder she's called meanie manya.

And what is it About men! They never pick on these little things which are so obvious to women. Seriously, they ARE DENSE sometimes. 
NSB7 thumbnail
I think mine should be counted as an off the gtid vacation too
Mobile and signals are crazy as hell

Ab first tho - II's perspective 
Every time she thinks this house is hers...these people are hers...these things she loves and all that...boom... Something brings it all down
A great example that life isn't constant and same...its a sound wave...crests and troughs and crests and that's how it should be right life and relationships need constant effort 

II expects everyone to love her and adore her and accept her
But the truth is life isn't so easy...there will be people who dislike u and there is nothing u can do to change that... Even if it wasn't your fault 

And her need to be accept by manya is high...because she is looking to be told she isn't different from this family or should I say...the differnce between her and this family keeps poking her...but hey II you choose it and it will remain no matter what.

And also...II likes being inferior...some sort of reason to make dude say things to her...she kind of needs and wants him to tell her about her place again and again...so she won't ignore mannh and she will keep taking offence to wait for him to tell her what she means...where she stands - subconsciously
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Super cute update...
We have seen tug of war... Never seen mug of war...πŸ˜‰

Both are jealous of each other for same man .. RnB is lucky guy.. Thank god Peanut nahi hai.. She would have given tough fight to Mami n Chitti.. Both are same in many ways.. So two north or two south poles cannot attract each other...

Seriousreader thumbnail
Nisha...it's so real that I can see it playing out in front of meπŸ˜ƒ
NSB7 thumbnail
Manny's perspective
Home was her Sade heaven and hide out
Out of everything that was messed up...she and dude was something that remained same and normal and nice
And it makes her feel special...he treats her special and wanted and loved.
And then when a wife came into the picture he sort of started started focusing on her.
And it pissed Manny off...she also feels that II might be disliking her and instead of being inferior she acts superior... Like she doesn't care abit
That's her way of coping with it.

After all...we never want to let go of our siblings...they are the most important things to us and we are protective.

More than anything what affects Manny is the fact that she thought II was one of them but turned out she isn't...she is carrying his baby...so basically manny is the only one who isn't settled.
All the pot shots in order to feel a fake sense of..."oh I'm better"

Food as ammunition is the most common weapon I suppose πŸ˜†
Creatively used though

Ok tadaaa
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seriousreader

Nisha...it's so real that I can see it playing out in front of meπŸ˜ƒ

So SR gone through Manny phase or still going through πŸ˜‰
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Super cute update...
We have seen tug of war... Never seen mug of war...πŸ˜‰

Both are jealous of each other for same man .. RnB is lucky guy.. Thank god Peanut nahi hai.. She would have given tough fight to Mami n Chitti.. Both are same in many ways.. So two north or two south poles cannot attract each other...

Cutest review
MUG OF WAR?
Sigh! Why didnt "I" think of it?😑😭

No kidding both are in the same pole, they just dont get it

They both are extremely protective about him, they both THINK they know him the best.
One has the advantage of being "sexually desirable" also🀣 They never "ran into" each other at MM except at the breakfast table, Manya is usually too busy in Delhi cavorting or wandering with Vik or makarand

Here she is a lone ranger

Shru EXACTLY right on ur assessment of R&B and Manya
Manya had made herself believe "we will be like this only" "two peas in a pod"  "Twins" "Unlucky in love and life"
And then along came II😳

Namratha: they are essentially fighting over the same thing for the same reason. Savvy must be smiling😳
Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
NSB7 thumbnail
Nisha :ejjjactly 
They are fighting for the same thing just each in a different way
One goes all out in open and the other keeps quite and fights silently.

And yup MA must be smiling just like we are 

And her favourite piece of her is actually getting doube the love I. All this πŸ˜‰
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I can so understand why saas behaves like a saas.
When sister can get insecure Can't even imagine what a mother might feel like.
Superb.