This is other people's Mani Track ðŸ˜³

lol...  lol ..

Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

is she even involved in the show anymore ? ðŸ˜•

where will she go 😆 apne fav character ko nehin chod sakti 🤣
--Megha-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
On a serious note. All Ekta Patis / male leads of her shows r like that insensitive, arrogant, selfish brutes. She stereotypes her ML/FL n vamps etc. 
Raman doing all this is not very shocking. ðŸ˜†

It was shocking for me during manhandling coz i never thought ek will butcher them before confession. ðŸ˜›
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --Megha--

What her husband is like RKB? ðŸ˜² N still she is making a new show with him? ðŸ˜† Maybe she is as forgiving as Ishita. ðŸ˜›

yep.. she told this in one of her earlier interviews 😆 

she may not be a JM.. its the reason.. may be she pens down the character of JM.. may be her husband expects her to be like JM 🤣
--Megha-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: serious

yep.. she told this in one of her earlier interviews 😆 

she may not be a JM.. its the reason.. may be she pens down the character of JM.. may be her husband expects her to be like JM 🤣

Arre believe me koi bhi biwi itna level of nonsense nahi tolerate kar sakti unless she is too forgiving types. Either she was lying then abt RKB being her fav or she meant fav bakra. ðŸ˜†
ambrzk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry sorry galthi hogayi

kisi ne bhi nahi liya mera naam tab bhi mein agayi😆🤣🤗

serious thumbnail

On a serious note. All Ekta Patis / male leads of her shows r like that insensitive, arrogant, selfish brutes. She stereotypes her ML/FL n vamps etc. 

Raman doing all this is not very shocking. ðŸ˜†

It was shocking for me during manhandling coz i never thought ek will butcher them before confession. ðŸ˜›

that was a one day special 😆 might be another SJ special with out EK's consent 🤣 as they backtracked the very next day 😆 tab se aaj tak.. uska zikar bhi nehin hua.. not even once nor even a fb scene 🤣

Ram Kapoor wasn't a jerk in BALH ... in Kya Hua Tera Vaada.. even though hero went back to his ex.. he wasn't a jerk.. though he got killed off before leap .. in IKNMP .. NB won't show Ronit as a total jerk .. as he's her fav 😆
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ambrzk

Sorry sorry galthi hogayi

kisi ne bhi nahi liya mera naam tab bhi mein agayi😆🤣🤗

Koi na... yeh koi nayi baat nahin hai mere liye... aap har baar pichle CC mein atak jaati hain ðŸ¤£

Welcome ðŸ˜›
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

that was a one day special 😆 might be another SJ special with out EK's consent 🤣 as they backtracked the very next day 😆 tab se aaj tak.. uska zikar bhi nehin hua.. not even once nor even a fb scene 🤣

Ram Kapoor wasn't a jerk in BALH ... in Kya Hua Tera Vaada.. even though hero went back to his ex.. he wasn't a jerk.. though he got killed off before leap .. in IKNMP .. NB won't show Ronit as a total jerk .. as he's her fav 😆

that, i think was intended to induce 'passion' and lead to confession. but it backfired miserably... and hence no one ever mentioned it on the show ðŸ˜³
serious thumbnail

Arre believe me koi bhi biwi itna level of nonsense nahi tolerate kar sakti unless she is too forgiving types. Either she was lying then abt RKB being her fav or she meant fav bakra. ðŸ˜†

if u really wanna see how far wives tolerate.. just look at ML's mom in Sarojini.. .. after that .. no other's can even come close to it.. forget about competing 😆

she told lots of things.. she was against leap & what not in her earlier interview.. she was actually against leap in BALH too I think but forced to write for the leap.. it was over 2yrs back when I last read it.. so don't remember the exact particulars
--Megha-- thumbnail
Hi Amby. ðŸ˜³

Both Ram Kapoor n Ronit might not b consenting to what the script does to their character. Here maybe KP doesnt protest or EK doesnt care about him protesting. 

Whatever it was ppl still watched YHM till date so they will still continue even after that. 

For me That incident was kind of a wake up call n snooze alarm later but by Airport beating chase I kinda gave up on Ishra.

In 2015 I must have watched whole week of valentines day. N maybe 4-5 episodes in total. ðŸ˜†