Paridhi Sharma green plantation

BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is an article in the News paper about Paridhi Sharma's green plantation social activity  in Indore... 50000 saplings for her aim within one year.

Credit to Jodha Akbar Fan-club.

Video Link

http://www.india-forums.com/edit_post_form.asp?PID=127030915&PN=1

Edited by BeaBea - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riya.jha7 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
Paridhi repeats her dresses a lot
harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thnx fr sharing...bea...wil go thru d link... 😳 btw pari luks gorgeous... 😃 Edited by harshu27 - 8 years ago
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya.jha7

Paridhi repeats her dresses a lot

Thanks,

My friend we all do repeat wearing our favourite color of dresses and dresses we simply love and feel good in.  I do so more often so it is not a big deal to me.  And I find Celebrities who do so to be down to earth and not separated from the normal nature of life. 

Whether we are public figure or not even Presidents wives do 😉

It is part of simplicity when you don't put too much into material things and feel too important than others and can't be reached and therefore you always have to out shine others. 😃
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshu27

thnx fr sharing...bea...wil go thru d link... 😳 btw pari luks gorgeous... 😃

Hi Harshu,

You are welcome.  Paridhi always looks gorgeous 😊

Donjas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I like it very much when the actors we like, show social responsibility. It is reassuring that our affection for them is not misplaced.

They are using their fame to do good for society. We as fans can only wish them luck and our support in their noble endeavors.
Edited by Donjas - 8 years ago
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Donjas

I like it very much when the actors we like, show social responsibility. It is reassuring that our affection for them is not misplaced.

They are using their fame to do good for society. We as fans can only wish them luck and our support in their noble endeavors.

Hi  Donjas,

Well said, social services is very important for all of us to engage in one way or another by shining in our small corner wherever we find ourselves and when celebrities and heads in authority or public ministries  do so yes we appreciate a lot.
Bond_7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
TFS dear 😃
Good to see Pari active in such social welfare activities 😊
She has worn green to suit the theme of the article.She looks graceful and beautiful as always.
Well said,there is nothing wrong or to feel low in repeating dresses..what we do and its influence on the society matters a lot especially for the celebrities not anything else.
shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
vry good pari,, she use her popularity in a noble work, good girl, ur fans r always with you dear. Keep rocking. live blessed.
erning_w thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs dear
She's really down to earth. That pics is shown to us if celebrity life not always must be glamour with much material things. She's like said with her attire if simplicity is can make someone looks gorgeous too.
Never mind for me if Pari always repeat her dresses.
She's just simply beauty at her way. And we love her coz it too ðŸ˜Š