Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovespari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks fr sharing dear...
Pari is luking gorgeous .
this is the scnd reasn y i luv n respct her a lot.
she is really down to earth prsn..n also a simple living prsn...luv her simplicity.she always try to do sumthng fr welfare of society n poor peoples.
she is nt jst beautyful but she is beauty with brains n also a owner of big n goldn heart...
in which thr r so mny desire to do fr othrs welfare n i truely proud to be her fan...
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meeramiss18

Tfs dear

really proud of pari
even abdul kalam's dream is abt green india
Iam happy pari was planting saplings dat to 50000

Thanks Meera,

When celebrities especially women takes up such project it is very commending.  😊
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovespari

Thanks fr sharing dear...
Pari is luking gorgeous .
this is the scnd reasn y i luv n respct her a lot.
she is really down to earth prsn..n also a simple living prsn...luv her simplicity.she always try to do sumthng fr welfare of society n poor peoples.
she is nt jst beautyful but she is beauty with brains n also a owner of big n goldn heart...
in which thr r so mny desire to do fr othrs welfare n i truely proud to be her fan...

My plesure.

I totally agree with every word you  have said.  😊
shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yr kuch negetiv people k mind itna negetive hain ki ache kaam main v unhe negetive najar ati hai, no doubt sum find it publicity stunt as it become headline, seriously lol. Thakkris will b thakkris.. Jealous will b jealous
Go gal pari. grt initiative.Edited by anisha222 - 8 years ago
155pari thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BeaBea

Thanks,

My friend we all do repeat wearing our favourite color of dresses and dresses we simply love and feel good in.  I do so more often so it is not a big deal to me.  And I find Celebrities who do so to be down to earth and not separated from the normal nature of life. 

Whether we are public figure or not even Presidents wives do 😉

It is part of simplicity when you don't put too much into material things and feel too important than others and can't be reached and therefore you always have to out shine others. 😃

I agree with you bea... This say that whether a celeb is down to earth or not... And paridhi actually lives a simple life as compared to other celebs of her level like jennifer winget... And whatever dress she wears she always manages to look beautiful...
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeaBea

Thanks,

My friend we all do repeat wearing our favourite color of dresses and dresses we simply love and feel good in.  I do so more often so it is not a big deal to me.  And I find Celebrities who do so to be down to earth and not separated from the normal nature of life. 

Whether we are public figure or not even Presidents wives do 😉

It is part of simplicity when you don't put too much into material things and feel too important than others and can't be reached and therefore you always have to out shine others. 😃

👏👏

loved ur answer

if m not wrpng ur name is priya r8?

ya paridhi is really a good hearted human being..m happy she is doing so many things 4 d society..proud to b her fan.
sagarikasingh90 thumbnail
Paridhi sharma has done a great . thing. How many celebrities will be down to earth nd when they get time spare to do social service?, that too it is just like swachha bharat planting trees is need of the hour.

Whether it her role in the show r her responsibiity as a human being nd citizen of this country with great focus she has comeforward to do.Congratulations paridhi. the very idea of doing something productively for the country u were born is great. Keepup ur  good work
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: anisha222

yr kuch negetiv people k mind itna negetive hain ki ache kaam main v unhe negetive najar ati hai, no doubt sum find it publicity stunt as it become headline, seriously lol. Thakkris will b thakkris.. Jealous will b jealous
Go gal pari. grt initiative.

My dear,  there is a saying that says that  " Woe to you when all men speak well of you" so negative sayings in ones life is normal if it does not exist the person is not doing anything that attracts. 😊

Knowing how to co-exist with it is so important and I believe Pari has that quality and am sure her fans to do.  So cheer up. 😃
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: 155pari

I agree with you bea... This say that whether a celeb is down to earth or not... And paridhi actually lives a simple life as compared to other celebs of her level like jennifer winget... And whatever dress she wears she always manages to look beautiful...

Thanks you dear.  And it is my prayer she does not change anything about her as we love her just the way she is.  😳
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

👏👏

loved ur answer

if m not wrpng ur name is priya r8?

ya paridhi is really a good hearted human being..m happy she is doing so many things 4 d society..proud to b her fan.

Thanks 😊  Am just saying the truth I guess you is the norm of life.

My name is Beatrice.