Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyabhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
good thought good work jodha even i like to do save environment try to do as much as i can happy she panting plants in INDIA its very much necessary as may forest is cut down for human greddy purpse endaring animal life also good work jodha looking simple splendid love ur simplicity
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagarikasingh90

Paridhi sharma has done a great . thing. How many celebrities will be down to earth nd when they get time spare to do social service?, that too it is just like swachha bharat planting trees is need of the hour.

Whether it her role in the show r her responsibiity as a human being nd citizen of this country with great focus she has comeforward to do.Congratulations paridhi. the very idea of doing something productively for the country u were born is great. Keepup ur  good work

Excellent comment 😊 the interesting part of it is she is doing so in  Indore, where I believe is her hometown,  going back to ones root to give in the same society that you where raised in shows great character.

Ego = 1 (over) knowledge (1/ knowledge). " More the knowledge lesser the ego, lesser the knowledge more the ego".

Paridhi is every educated not just physically but spiritually too. 
Edited by BeaBea - 8 years ago
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wrong post sorryπŸ˜† Edited by jojaparijat - 8 years ago
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsowmyashree

good thought good work jodha even i like to do save environment try to do as much as i can happy she panting plants in INDIA its very much necessary as may forest is cut down for human greddy purpse endaring animal life also good work jodha looking simple splendid love ur simplicity

Thanks my friend.

Pari always said during Jodha Akbar she does identify with the characteristics of the Great QueenπŸ˜‰

She is a wonderful person and am positive this is just one of her many projects coming soon.😊
sowmyabhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeaBea

Excellent comment 😊 the interesting part of it is she is doing so in  Indore, where I believe is her hometown,  going back to ones root to give in the same society that you where raised in shows great character.

Ego = 1 (over) knowledge (1/ knowledge). " More the knowledge lesser the ego, lesser the knowledge more the ego".

Paridhi is every educated not just physically but spiritually too.  

agree pari is knowledgable not only physically but spiritually love her honest one may find blunt or self praise but she is straight forward and say what she wants does what she belive and most imp not under confidant nor inferiority complex abt herself tahts y some always find fault in her which she never cares as she belives in herself and knows how she is is  she is a reader knows how the world is knowledged person
BeaBea thumbnail

agree pari is knowledgable not only physically but spiritually love her honest one may find blunt or self praise but she is straight forward and say what she wants does what she belive and most imp not under confidant nor inferiority complex abt herself tahts y some always find fault in her which she never cares as she belives in herself and knows how she is is  she is a reader knows how the world is knowledged person

Very well said 😊
1357raksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing dear...
its so nice to see her in social welfare. ..
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1357raksha

thanks for sharing dear...
its so nice to see her in social welfare. ..

My pleasure. 😊
BeaBea thumbnail

You welcome  😊
sowmyabhat thumbnail
my friedn stays in indore some said pari is doing publicity stunt so i said this to her she said to me its MP government asked pari to promote this good event bcoz INDIA def needs trees forest which is been destroyed by us humans and the news didnt come in bombay times its indore newspaper in hindi and fans copy paste also the speech function was organised by people who took video in cell so its the governmet supporting her and asked her to promote planting treeswhich is really good all should comeup like this we have to save environment nature earth its been kind to us we r making hard for nature and other living lives as well pollluting waters and environment so facing nature wrathEdited by bsowmyashree - 8 years ago