Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bsowmyashree

my friedn stays in indore some said pari is doing publicity stunt so i said this to her she said to me its MP government asked pari to promote this good event bcoz INDIA def needs trees forest which is been destroyed by us humans and the news didnt come in bombay times its indore newspaper in hindi and fans copy paste also the speech function was organised by people who took video in cell so its the governmet supporting her and asked her to promote planting treeswhich is really good all should comeup like this we have to save environment nature earth its been kind to us we r making hard for nature and other living lives as well pollluting waters and environment so facing nature wrath

Thanks for sharing my friend. 😊

Don't bother about those comments everyone have their own way of thinking.

Paridhi doesn't need publicity stunt to make herself available or known she is already a super star in her own right regardless of what others many think.

And if she wants to do humanitarian work aside acting it is her prerogative. Good to know she is not working alone too but the government is involved.

Actually it is not difficult to see that she is a woman with a  vision however it takes insightful people to see that in her.

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeaBea

Thanks for sharing my friend. 😊

Don't bother about those comments everyone have their own way of thinking.

Paridhi doesn't need publicity stunt to make herself available or known she is already a super star in her own right regardless of what others many think.

And if she wants to do humanitarian work aside acting it is her prerogative. Good to know she is not working alone too but the government is involved.

Actually it is not difficult to see that she is a woman with a  vision however it takes insightful people to see that in her.

agree with both of you...👏👏
loveupari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love paridhi sharma 4 her values nd dwn to earth nature. Nd its vry gd dt gov z involved in it. At least tey r doing an awsm wrk. Tre z nthn wrng in it. She z a vry gd human being nd wl always remain dt.i wl b crazy 4 her alwys. Nd she dsnt require publicity stunts. She z alrdy a star nd one f d most successful nd bigest heroin f television dt too witn 2 yrs. Hats off!! 👏
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Embedded image permalink

SindhuMenon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Gorgeous Looking Paridhi. Thanks for sharing..So proud of her...