Users

Frequent Posters

BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bindu_nhbr

TFS dear πŸ˜ƒ
Good to see Pari active in such social welfare activities 😊
She has worn green to suit the theme of the article.She looks graceful and beautiful as always.
Well said,there is nothing wrong or to feel low in repeating dresses..what we do and its influence on the society matters a lot especially for the celebrities not anything else.

Thanks Bindu,  very well said on theme.  😊  Yes Pari always graceful and beautiful.

Humanitarian services is my heart beat and knowing my favourite Star involve in it is very pleasing

As for repeating of clothes is trivial indeed I do so all the time including shoes, bags, jewelry any woman who does not do so does not exist πŸ˜‰  Even Hollywood celebrities do and even wear the same dresses other celebs have won before 😊

BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: anisha222

vry good pari,, she use her popularity in a noble work, good girl, ur fans r always with you dear. Keep rocking. live blessed.

Thanks Anisha,

She used her popularity for a noble course. Very Commending. 😊
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: erning_w

Tfs dear

She's really down to earth. That pics is shown to us if celebrity life not always must be glamour with much material things. She's like said with her attire if simplicity is can make someone looks gorgeous too.
Never mind for me if Pari always repeat her dresses.
She's just simply beauty at her way. And we love her coz it too πŸ˜Š

Thank you Erning,

Exactly simplicity is her moto and am glad fame has not changed that aspect of her one bit. 😊

And we love for that as we can identify with such beauty inside out. πŸ˜ƒ
Geetbaala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing dear..
I am really glad to see her coming with a noble cause to prevent global warming by planting trees.
It's every citizens responsibility to keep our environment healthy...pollution free.
Most of the actors enjoys their stardom without involving themselves in social activities.. But she is down to earth and responsible citizen.
I love her simplicity.
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geetbaala

Thanks for sharing dear..

I am really glad to see her coming with a noble cause to prevent global warming by planting trees.
It's every citizens responsibility to keep our environment healthy...pollution free.
Most of the actors enjoys their stardom without involving themselves in social activities.. But she is down to earth and responsible citizen.
I love her simplicity.

Thanks Geet,  very well said.

We all love this quality about her; being down to earth. now she just showed me another aspect of her heart through her actions. 😊
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyakdha

Pari πŸ‘
Thanks 4 sharing

My Pleasure. 😊
AngelDara thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs akka
Will go through the link
Pari using her popularity in a good way
Very proud to being her fanEdited by Abi23 - 8 years ago
BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abi23

Tfs akka
Will go through the link
Pari using her popularity in a good way
Very proud to being her fan

Hello Abi,

Very true Pari is using her popularity in a positive way.  😊 Very happy to know that she is not just resting but going about doing somethings she loves and I have know doubt this is just the beginning of many projects she would love to be doing aside acting.

Now I know she is not only beauty with a brain but with a big heart too.  😳
meeramiss18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs dear
really proud of pari
even abdul kalam's dream is abt green india
Iam happy pari was planting saplings dat to 50000

BeaBea thumbnail

Originally posted by: k294

First of all a big hand of πŸ‘πŸ‘to our lovely pari,really appreciate her  for creating environmental awareness among masses by undertaking ths social activity,her simplicity & down to earth nature is making me crazy for her day by day,dress code is not at all imp factor which should be considered bt having good virtues & values is d most imp thing one should always think abt,i am proud 2be your fan pari,lovely post.

Very well said my friend.  I am also very proud of her as a person and her virtues and values too.😊