Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ArhiLover- thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Too cute!!!!
Please update next part soon
I hope you get another lappy sooon!!! (my selfish reasons though *cough*cough*)
raki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read one in go nice story Continue soon 
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome story...
Just read all the part ...pls update soon...
Kushi though arnav also love her but get hurt to know arnav just married her for revenge. Kushi feel hurt to know how arnav crave for his family love & he blame she is the reason that everyone not love him...kushi determind to give back arnav his family back...kushi misbehaviour with arnav family to get their hater. At last kushi left arnav giving him divorce notice. Arnav let the family know the truth & promised to get their bahu back...will arnav get kushi love...continue soon...thank u for pm & update
Princessdream thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
HHey guys I am back with this story after almost one year.Hopefully you guys will remember this story and read it again.Please let me know your views by commenting and pressing like buttons.Thanks.
Chapter 14

"Stop making love to her man"

Arnav looked at Mr. petit who gave him this piece of advice.He got confused at his sudden advice.What on the earth this man is takling this kind of words with him.

"What? I didn't get you."

"I am saying stop making love with her with your eyes "

Mr.petit pointed towards kushi who is far away from them and talking with a female Clint.

"Wo... No ..., nothing is like that.I was just... "

Arnav felt embrassed.he doesn't know what to say .yes he was staring at his wife.Who was talking with so much grace.He is loving that how her eyes speaking with every talk.How her lips were moving and how delicious they look...His thought got broke by Mr.petit again.

"Well, well Mr.raizada I know how hard it is for one to keep his eyes and hands off  from his beautiful wife.(Mr.petit winked)But poor soul give her space for some time."

"What are you taking about Mr.petit?" Arnav is really confused.

"I know Mr.raizada I am no one to tell you this but seems like your wife's health is not good.The way you are ogling  at her right now I am sure you don't leave her for a second when you guys are alone.
My wife told me that your wife is having lack of sleep.She is having a bad headach.my wife saw her in the washroom when mrs.raizada was going to throw up becoz of   .She told me to tell you Mrs.raizadas health conditon.So, I thought just to give you advice of keeping her health in concern." 

Mr.petit and Mrs petit works here under Mr.leory Arnavs client.They both met here fell in love and got married.

Arnav just got shocked hearing Mr.petits word.How on the earth he is not aware of kushis health.Thanks to Mr. And Mrs petit that now he know about kushis health.What Mr.petit is thinking its completely wrong but he doesn't want to clear this misunderstanding as it's not needed.

"Thanks Mr.petit. I ll keep it in mind."

"You better be..enjoy your working vacation with your wife" saying Mr.petit went from there.

It has been five days since they had cleared out everything between them.They will spend time with eatchother and will learn about eatchother more and more.Arnav knows he have to take baby step to built his married life which he has ruined once.Arnav is happy that kushi has given him a chance and he ll take full advantage of it.Kushi is also trying to adjust herself fully.She is happy that Arnav loves her.She has promised to herself that she will do anything to make him happy.She is looking forward to a happy married life with him.

Arnav walked to kushi feeling convened

"Hey are you alright?"

"Yea.. what will happened to me?"

"Mrs.petit informed me that you were sick at washroom.so, I thought to ask you"

"Oh... that... I .. was .. having a headach and was feeling like vomiting.I think it's becoz of gas." Arnav noticed kushi didn't talk about sleeps nights.He did not ask her further about her health.

" hmmm... so, let's eat something and let's go back to hotel."

"Ok" kushi hooded.

At night Arnav was working on his laptop at the belcony that's when he heard a sobbing sound.He imidiately rushed to their room and saw kushi is sleeping like a ball and crying.He panicked.

"Kushi are you okay? What happened? "

Kushi cried and said " Hmm ... yea.. fine"

"Fine? Then why you are crying?what happened? And why you are sleeping like this?"

"Oh! My stomach is paining." 

"Oh god! It must be really paining.thats why you are crying.Let me call a doctor here"

Arnav was about to pick up the phone for call when kushi stopped him.

"No , no it's not needed.Its normal."

"Normal? Are you crazy? You are having lots of pain in your stomach and you are saying it's normal.unbelievable. You just keep quite let me call the doctor"

"No ...its normal for any girl Arnavji stop panicking.I am on my..."

Kushi stopped and something strikes in Arnavs brain.

"Oh! You are on your monthly"

"Hmmm" Kushi felt so much shy right now.Her period has boceme hot topic.

Seeing kushis embrassed face Arnav got to know that she doesn't wanted to disclose this.

"Is that why you were having sleepless nights?"

"Who told you? Oh! Mrs.peit may be...Yea little bit but I lied to her about headach and sleepless nights becoz she caught me when I was vomiting.I feel like vomiting when ever I am in my hmmm. I didn't wanted to tell her about my hmmm.its so embrassing."

"You could have told me kushi , I could have brought pain killer for you." That's true but how can she told him .

"Wo... hmmm..."

"It's okay. I understood you feel shy." Kushi nooded in agreement.

Arnav left the hotel room and came back sometimes later.

"Here is a pain killer. Have it , you ll feel good." 

Kushi took it from Arnavs hand and took it.

"Thanks. What is that in your hand?"

"Oh!this is a heat pad. I saw on internet that heat pad helps to sooth period pain.first. Thought I can't get anything for you but later on I found few 24 hours super market is open and I bought these things from one of the super market."

Kushi looked at him surprised.He has gone to super market for her at this hour.He has not only brought medicin but also a heating pad.

"Thanks for everything" 

"My pleasure . Let me put it on your stomach"

Without hearing her reply Arnav adjusted heating pad on kushis stomack making her shiver in his little movement.Affter sometime kushi felt relaxed.She is amazed how he is taking care of her.Life has given her another chance and she is happy for that.The dream she has seen few months ago it's just getting fulfilled now only.

"Feeling better.thanks."

"How many times will you thanks me kushi.Its my duty to keep my wifey pain free"

Kushi felt so good hearing him.She was feeling really better and went to sleep peacefully.

Seeing her sleeping form Arnav smiled and he also went to sleep.Life was never be this peaceful.

Hey guys , please pardon my mistakes.I know this part is not good but it was needed to make kushi realizze Arnavs concern for her.

Faith_7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm dear. Beautiful update
Faith_7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Ahahaha you caught me darling. My crazy mind was already cooking stories about her health. Poor me 😆
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part
Pls cont soon
Westallen thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Damn here I thought khushi was pregnant smh. Awesome update.
Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice update
Mr petite getting wrong impression
Giving arnav a little scolding lol
Khushi on her time of the months
Arnav taking care of her how sweet
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
If you seriously going to continue without disappearing I will read and comment...

I can't wait for 1 year