An arshi ff chand chupa badal mein chapter 16 page 35

Princessdream thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys I wrote this story which suddenly came in my mind. hopefully you ll like it. pardon my mistakes.

Prologue

Today is Arnav sing raizada and Kushi guptas wedding day.khushi is an orphan.Arnavs dadi brought her to raizada house after her parents and dadis death.They were coming from mandir when their car met with an accident.Khushi was at home that day.She was 12 years old then.khushi was the only child of her parents that's why she is the only owner of gupta industries.As khushi is still nt interested in business Arnavs father Billy is taking care of everything on behalf of her now.

Khushis dadi neena gupta and Arnavs dadi devyani raizazda was best friends.Arnavs mom ananya raizada and khushis mom garima gupta was also best friends.When neena gupta saw garima at Arnavs mom-dads wedding  she instantly liked her and made Garima her bahu.

Arnavs mom loves khushi as her own daughter.Khushi doesn't make her feel that she doesn't have any daughter.She wished to make khushi her daughter in law and her son Arnav happily agreed to marry her.Everyone at raizada house are happy today becoz their chote and khushi is getting married.

khushi is blushing like hell today,She just couldn't able to belv that love of her life agreed to marry her.Khushi always stayed away from Arnav from childhood.She never tried to be friendly with him as he was 3 years older than her.she was friendly with nk , arnavs younger brother.He is her best friend.

khushi didn't know when, how she fell in love with Arnav.She never told him bt she thinks that Arnav knows it.After their haldi, mehendi she is damn sure that Arnav knows.She can feels his hot gaze on her nowdays.He is so besharam that he even looks at her when ananya mom and other is around.Everyone tease her even her best friend nk tease her.

After getting ready in her heavy lehenga khushi came downstares. Arnav and others were already there.She felt arnavs gaze again and looked up to see him winking at her.she blushed hard.

Did he just wink me? how dare he? infront of Ananya mom , dadi, nk and others. he is impossible. and me too. why I blushed haan why? look at him giving me teasing smile., he is smirking ufff. as if saying he ll eat me up today...

After the wedding and rituals at night khushi came to arnavs room and waited for him to come.He came so late.Arnav went to the bed and lifted the gunghat and saw her closed eyes.She is feeling shy he thought.He slowly touched her hand she felt a shiver ran through her whole body and looked at him..Arnav spoke

"shy.. haan?"

khushi didn't say anything just lowered her lashes.

"don't feel shy sweetheart becoz I wont make u come out from ur shyness"

khushi didn't get what Arnav said she looked at him in questioning eyes.he asked again

"didn't get it?"

she shaked her head and say "no"

"Then listen I wont make u out from shyness becoz I will never touch you.Ur worst days r starting" he said seriously.

khushi looked at him and saw anger in them.

"why you r saying this things arnavji?"

"I am saying these things becoz we wont share a normal husband wife relationship.I hate u"

"u r joking right?"

"do you think I am a joker that I ll joke with u. cant u undertand what I am saying? I am saying I hate u . I married u becoz my mom wanted and I wanna make suffer the way u made me suffer."

"what for aunti?"

"yes only for my mom. becoz I love her so much"

"Then what about those gaze and..." she started stammering

" I did those becoz I wanted my family members specially mom to belive that I like u as my bride.I didn't wanted them to know that I hate u."

"why did you ruined my life?"

"ruined ur life? no no sweetheart everything is there, ur Anaya mom, dadi, nk just  ur married life.I know u like me bt u cant get me and thast ur punishment"

"why do you hate me?what I have done to you?"

"good question.let me answer you from the start ...when u came to this house you took my everything even my mom. Everything which I liked the most u took those away from me.u took my room which was only mine.U took my mom, She used to love me so much bt when u came to our life she only cared abt u.I still remember one day I was sick and u were sick too. bt my mom was beside you, u didn't let her come to me.I cried in pain bt she didn't came only only manoroma chichi was with me.u always take her to school as ur mother bt I always took my father.My mom always give u attention. my mom always cook what u wanna eat bt she never care abt me.How much hard I try in exams or any sports she ll always say good things abt you. you even took my younger brother.you made him ur best friend.He is always with you rather than me. I missed my younger brother so much.He always prefer to play with you rather than me.My dadi is also behind you.my dad also likes you. Everyone in this house always appreciate you bt nt me.U ruined my childhood that's why I hate u even more."

Tears started falling from her eyes.She just doesn't know whats her fault.

"bt whats my fault in that?" she said crying

"you r asking me whats ur fault, u  r the fault. u cause every pain of my life. every pain. I always wanted to be good in my moms eyes bt I never gt the chance. u always make me bad in her eyes. when I started smoking u told her that.who gave u the permission to tell her ? my mom didn't speak to me for 10 days bcoz she hates smokers.oneday a girl hugged me forcefully without knowing anything u told my mom that I am in a relationship at at the age of 17. u even told my teacher.My mom was angry and my teacher punished me.my classmate laughed at me. I ll never forget that day."

"i was immature to understand that..." khushi started bt Arnav cut her.

"immature?? and you ? don't make me laugh . no matter what you say no matter what u do I still hate u and will hate u."

"please, please., don't say that" khushi said touching his hand.

he shrugged it off and said.

"don't you dare to touch me  and listen don't tell abt our relationship to ur ananya mom and others. becoz ur anyanya mom cant bear the pain of her daughter.(he laughed). bt on a serious note if u tell her bad abt me I ll nt spare u.

pardon my mistakes .

MY INDEX

Chapter 1  page 1
Chapter 2   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4471958?pn=3
Chapter 3   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4471958?pn=4
Chapter 4   https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/128200548
Chapter 5  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4471958?pn=7
Chapter 6  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/128313541
Chapter 7 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4471958?pn=11
Chapter 8 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/129494854
Chapter 9 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/130196593
Chapter 10 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/130942940
Chapter 11 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/131561473
Chapter 12 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/132331930
Edited by Princessdream - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueBloodQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
poor khushi .
Awesome update
Princessdream thumbnail
Thanks a lot
Dorperle thumbnail
poor khushi .
Awesome start

Love

ArshiHamesha
  •  
Princessdream thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nohealani

poor khushi .
Awesome update

Thanks a lot
Princessdream thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dorperle

poor khushi .
Awesome start

Love

ArshiHamesha

•  

Thanks a lot
Princessdream thumbnail
Chapter 1

Six months later

Arnavs peon gave him a letter.Arnav opened it.

Hi Arnavji,
                   Its khushi, your unwanted wife.You must be wondering why I am writing you a letter.Arnavji may be I don't have the courage to tell those things which I am writing in this letter.Arnavji I am sorry for ruining your childhood.I know I am the reason for ur all the pain, tears.I snatched ur family from u.I made u feel bad I am sorry.

I never knew I hurted you so much.I never wanted you or anyone to stay away from their mom.Arnavji you don't know the pain which I went trough.I was introduced to the harsh reality of life at the age of 12 When my whole family died.you don't know the pain of 12 years old who lost her parents bcoz may be u didn't get the love of them bt still u have them.When ur mom started loving me as her own daughter I felt blessed, slowly,slowly ur mom gt the place which my mom once had in my heart.I didn't wanted to loose her at any cost.So I always tried to be with her.

Arnav I didn't know why from childhood I had a respect from you.I never tried to be friends with you.In nk I gt the friend and a brother which I never had.I never knew that I will hurt you in that process also.

Arnav ur other family members also liked me,loved me bt I never told them to do so..bt still its my fault may be I have done something which took them away from you. I am sorry again.

At the age of 14 I was fool enough to tell ur mother abt ur relationship Arnav.It was my class mate ankitas sister sanayas  birthday party.You was there as she was ur friend.On that party a girl hugged you and I thought u r in a relationship as I watch romantic movies from childhood.In those excitement I call ananya mom from ankitas house and told her.Our teacher mr.pk was also there and he heared my conversations and later punished you. bt I swear I didn't tell him.I am sorry for telling ur mom.

when I was growing up I had learnt that smoking is a bad thing and one should stay away from smoking.So when I saw you smoking I told mom abt that.But I did feel sorry when she didn't talk to you for some days.I am sorry for that too.

I am sorry for forcing you to marry me. I know u never wanted to marry me.bt only to make ananya mom happy u married me.i shouldn't have ruined ur life.I didn't know when and how I fell in love with you.it just happened Arnav I cant say anything abt it.Bt don't worry there is no demand as ur wife anymore.

Arnav I know you r a good person.May be u have burst ur frustration on our wedding night bt after that u did nothing to hurt me.But I know u hate me.I am the reason for all ur pain. I wouldn't be able to live life with guilt.Today everything is fine for you.Everyone from your family will love you and only you.There ll be no place for me, yes no place for me becoz they hate me.

If u can just forgive me Arnav.i know I have ruined ur childhood bt I am giving u a lovely future.Arnav I have signed divorce papers and handed this to ur family.I am going to my house and only taking rekha apa who was with me from my born.I only took my things Arnavji,only mine and left ur things.Be happy Arnav, ur happiness means a lot to me Arnav.

bye

Arnav folded the letter and stayed in place as numb person.He always wanted his family to hate her bt today after hearing it he felt a pinch in his heart.
BlueBloodQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hope arnav is Happy now *angry *
how he is going to melt khushi 's heart ?
AWESOME UPDATE. .
thnx for the pm
lechuarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very interesting to read. I enjoyed the prologue nd first chappy... Well Khushi herself decided to end this unwanted marriage...waiting to read Raizadas reaction to news...
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
interesting
he ruined the happiness that his family cherished