Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 years ago
read all parts
loved it
sbfk thumbnail
Welcome back 
Awesome update 
Loved the way Arnav took care of Khushi .

Princessdream thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hey guys thanks for liking and commenting.Finally I am ready to update all my stories.

Chapter 15

Kushi smiled seeing the sticky note on her hand.Arnav has left it.She read again and again..

"Kushi don't worry about work
I ll handle it with Mr.leory.After waking
Up please have breakfast and take plenty of rest.
See you in the evening.Have a nice day."

She  felt a warm feeling inside her. Yes , he took care of her last night but she never thought he is going to take care of her work too.She never liked to do anything when she is in Period.She loved to stay on the bed as much she can, she always tried to spend the day lazily but after coming here work load got in to her and she had to push herself to do work.Without saying anything Arnav understood her problem. This is something she has dreamt of from her husband.She decided to call Arnav ,he deserves a thanks.

Arnav phone kept ringing but he didn't pick it up.What she was thinking that he ll pick her in the middle of a meeting or work.She sighed and kept the phone.Barely 1  minute has passed she heard ringtone on her phone.Seeing Arnavs number she smiled brightly.

"Hello"

"Hey, sorry I was in Mr.leory room. We are in a meeting.Thats why I didn't pick up earlier.Just took 10 minutes break."

"Oh!"

"Hey are you ok? Is there any problem?"

Suddenly he panicked realizing may she called to say something important.

Awww! He is so concern about my health.

"No... I am totally fine. I just called you to say thanks"

"Thanks?"

"Yea, thanks for handling my work.I really needed this rest"

"Hey, it's ok.its my duty to take care of my wife"

Hearing Arnav kushi again felt a warm feeling.This is so new to her.He was never so caring towards her.This is something really special and appriciatable.

Not hearing kushis voice for sometime Arnav spoke again.

"Hey are you there?"

Kushis thought broke by Arnavs voice

"Yea.. I was just.. forget it.How is everything over there?when can we go back to India.I am getting home sick"

"I had a talk with Mr.leory about our deal.He said in a day or two deals will be finalized.Most of the work is done.He said we can back after finalizing the deal.If anything needed he ll call or email us."

"Wow! That's a really good news."

"Yea..ok.Now you have your breakfast. I have to go back ."

"Ok."

After having breakfast kushi relaxed for sometimes and  called nk.As he is her bestest friend.

" Is it really you kushi?" Nk asked dramatically 

"What rubbish are you talking about nk?"

"I am talking rubbish? It has been 7 days since you talked with me.You have forgotten me totally."

"How can I forget you baby? You are the most important person in my life.I always remember you in my thoughts."

"Don't butter me ok? I know who is in your thoughts and who is the most special person in your life.Btw where is my brother? "

Kushi blushed hearing nk.

"He is at work."

"He is at work Then where are you?hey are you ok?"

"Nk,nk I am fine.I was just feeling little tired so Arnavji told me to rest today."

"Back to Arnavj and all haann? Good"

Kushi again blushed hearing nk.

"You were feeling tired? May I know why? Did my brother bothered you so much.Didnt he let you sleep?"

Kushis eyes popped out hearing nk.SHe blushes more.Her cheeks got crimson red.

"NK! Stop your stupid talking otherwise I am gonna kick your ass right now"

"Ok. Cool down dude I was just joking. I know my brother.He is very slow in this type of things.I had so many dreams to become a chacha but seeing my brothers pace I doubt that ll happen ever"

Kushi felt like kicking nk now.He is making her embarrassed.

"NK!!!!!! Will you stop this nonsense or I wold call mom."

"Ok. Sorry, sorry.I guess you are mad becoz I criticized your husband."

"NK!!ufff!!"

"Ok,ok, sorry.seriously sorry.When you guys are coming?"

" deal will finalize in two days.So we can come after that."

"Why you guys are coming.Spend some time over there and have your honeymoon"

"again you started ?"

"I was just suggesting.ok we ll wait for you two."

"How is mom and everyone?"

"Everyone is good."

"I am feeling so home sick nk.I am missing everyone"

"We are also missing you.

"Ok.ttyl.see you soon.bye"

"Bye"

Kushi cut the phone feeling embrassed and relaxed at the same time.Talking with nk is so relaxing sometimes.But his teasing talks are also embrassing.Kushi put the phone went for a nap.

At evening when Arnav entered the room he saw kushi is reading some magazines. Seeing Arnav kushi smiled he smiled back to her.

"How was your today?" Arnav asked

"It was good.With out work life is fun"

Arnav laughed hearing her.

"How is your health?"

"It's.. getting better"

Khushi felt  embrassed and Arnav could see that.

"That's good.Can you order coffee for me.i ll just go and change"

"Ok."

Arnav went to change and come back after 10 minutes.

"Have your coffee"

"Thanks"

Arnav told taking the coffee cup from kushis hand.He also sat on the couch beside kushi.

" so what you did whole day?"

" I did nothing at all.I was on the bed all the time.

"Wow!what a way to spend whole day" Arnav laughed teasingly.

"Don't laugh.You only told me to rest.and yea.. In between I did my breakfast,lunch and talked with nk"

"You talked with nk?"

"Yea.."

"Your best friend. I still wonder how you guys become best friend?"

"You don't know our story?"

"Nope."

" When I came to live with you guys.Me and nk got along from the start but still we were not best friend .One day  michiviously broke dadis favourite khandani mirror in front of my eyes.He didn't know that was khandani.Dadi got so mad that she started searching for the person who did it to punish him or her.Seeing the situation... I kept mum about that incident.Dadi started asking everyone who broke it.Finally dadi came to me and said did you broke my mirror.From don't know where I got courage I nooded positively.Dadi didn't punish me and left from there.She remained mad at me for 10days.This incident touched Nke heart and he told me from today we are best friend.thats how it started."

"Oh! That's really nice of you.I never knew.If I had known earlier I shouldn't have become jealous of your frindship"

Arnav sighed.

"Uff! Arnavji stop thinking like that again.Whatever happened is happened .past is always a past.dont feel guilty please."

"Ok.you know what Mrs petit ask me today?"

"What she was asking you ?"

"She was asking me about your pregnancy"

"WHAT?"

"Yea... "

"That's so embrassing .What did you tell her?"

"I said there is nothing like that.She got disappointed slightly."

"Oh!"

"Let her be.. she doesn't know the truth of our relationship.We have just started our married life."

"Right"

"I just found out today that we are married for almost   months. Long time.right?"

"Hmm"

"kushi.."

"Hmm" Arnav came down to floor leaving the coffee up on side table.sat in front of kushi and hold her hand.Kushi felt a tickling feeling.

" I know kushi these months were so painful for you. I regret every second for what I did to you kushi. I wish I have never done those things to you.You can't say you have happiness in your life.But I promise next year on this day you ll say you had a lots of happiness in your life.I ll try my best to bring happiness in your life."

Hearing Arnav kushi felt tears in her eyes.She hold Arnavs hand tightly and said...

"Arnavji please stop regrating.i am happy very happy now.I have a loving family , I have a loving caring husband then why can't I say I don't have happiness. I do have happiness. Please don't regrade.We are in a new phase of life.We have to cherish every moment of it.We don't have to waste time thinking about past.please... from today I don't wanna hear about past...please.. no regranted, nothing .. please"

Arnav looked into her eyes.Her every talks are true.He could see truth in her eyes.

"Ok."
He hold her hand before his face and kissed it softly making kushi shiver.His one soft touch made her body react so much that she had ever imagined.

Kushi hurriedly remove her hand and went to bed feeling shy.Her cheeks turned red.Arnav saw her shying away and smiled.So,his little touch also affect her.He turn on the tv and started watching sports.Meanwhile kushi started arranging her cloths avoiding Arnav.seeing her condition Arnav again laughed at himself.

Pardon my mistakes guys. Please let me know your views.

Edited by Princessdream - 7 years ago
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Loved it NK n Khushi convo
corie thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
love the update. Arnav is showing his concern for Khushi. Continue soon.
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update 👏
Thank you for the pm 😃
jasbin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that was lovely
thanks for pm
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Loved the update
Waiting for the next one
Thanks for the PM
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update...
Arnav care & consent about kushi she feel happy to get his attention & pampered. Kushi missing the family & nk keep on teasing her. Kushi feel how her has change with arnav love while nk not stop his teasing. Arnav reliase his mistake in the beginning of their marriage & promised kushi will clear all his & make her happy...continue soon..thank u for pm & update
CRAZY4CARTOON thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
superb arnav
taking care f her
loved khushi nk banter
nd der friendship too