Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Poor girl Khushi.
Well written.
Nice start.
Thanks for pm.
zafi thumbnail

Awesome update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

I loved it.❀️

I felt sad for Khushi.😭

I can't wait to read more.

Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
Dorperle thumbnail
Felt sad for Khsuhi πŸ˜­

Nice Update dear.

ArshiHamesha
  •  
Princessdream thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 2

Arnav doesn't know why he is restless today.He wanted this only,he should have acted like a happy person but he is nt happy.He is nt liking his familys talk .He is nt liking their attention.He is feeling bad for someone,who was his wife,who was the chand of his whose power always brighten his house.SHe is no where to be seen.

He went to his room which was there room.He opened his closet and put his coat that's when his eyes fell on her belongings.She has left those expensive sarees which was gifted by his family on their wedding.She left all the jewelry,lehenga even her mangalsutra.He saw a chit there.

These clothes,jewlery and other stuff doesn't belong to me.Give someone who truly belongs to them.

Arnav felt his anger raising up doesn't know why.How could she say that?Bt Arnav you don't wanted her in your life.His inner voice told him.Furstaed with himself he went to bathroom.

khushi is crying in her room holding her parents picture.She wasn't that much hurt when Arnav told he hate her.Bt today when ananya mom told her she hate her,She gt hurt badly.But she is little bit happy also for Arnav becoz he ll get the love he wanted.She went to sleep crying.

When Arnav came downstairs after freshing up.He heard his mom talk

"u came beta lets eat.Dont think abt her.She doesn't deserv you.I thought she was a good girl for you. I am sorry beta I have ruined ur life.My friend was very good bt I never knew her daughter was so bit**y type"

Arnav anger again raised after hearing that.

"enough mom. I don't wanna here anything now."

"ananya stop it .He is broken already.Dont bother my bacha" Arnav dad told.

"yea bhabi don't bother him. we ll find a more beautiful and good bride for Arnav" manorama told.Hearig that Arnav stood up and went from there.

"manoroma, when you don't know what to speak and when to speak, then why do you talk?" Dadi angrily told

"Sorry mammiji"

Arnav came upstairs on his room.He is nt able to digest the fact that his mom hates khushi.She called khushi... chee.. how could she think like that abt my wife.Arnav said to himself again.But you never consider  her as ur wife.his inner voice told again.Arnav remind the day after their wedding.

Flashback start

when khushi woke up next  morning and looked at her surroundings and remember their encounter.At night Arnav slept on the bed and she slept on the floor.As Arnav told her to sleep on the floor.khushi didn't sleep whole night , she was thinking and thinking and finally came to a descision.

After freshing up when khushi came out from the bathroom she saw Arnav is waking up.She called him.

"Arnavji"hearing that Arnav looked up bt gave her a angry glare and was abt to leave for bathroom when he heard again.

"Arnavji just for once listen to me please"

Arnav stood there listening.seeing that khushi continued

"Arnavji I promise I ll give back everything.u ll get ur mom ,ur brother,ur dad everyone back.I want your happiness arnavji, Just give me sometime. I promise they ll love u the way they used to."

Arnav didn't pay attention much and went to his bathroom.

Flashback end

She has kept her promise.She made everyone hate her.Bt why she did that?Arnav asked himself.Dont u remember she wants ur happiness .Only for u she did that.His inner voice again told him.

He again remember the day she shocked everyone by nt supporting nk on his idea.

Flashback start

Nk always tell different  different ideas abt ar dress design and other stuff.Khushi always support him. be its bad or good.Bt that day khushi didn't support nk inspite of nks good idea.

"Whats say kush?" nk asked her as he knows khushi will say superb

"nt good nk, change the idea"Everyone gt the shock of their life.They can never imagined this.

"what? bt its good kush"

"bt I don't like it"

"what r u saying kushi its a brilliant idea" Billy told

"ooo so my opinion doesn't matter anymore I guess. bt for me its a bulls**t idea."

She went from their making nk and others angry.Arnav also gt angry on her for insulting his brother.He came to room and ask her.

"why did u insult nk?"

"whats ur problem?"

"what?"

"whats ur problem? you don't like our gelling.Bt if I insult him than u gt problem. so tell me what ur real problem?"

Arnav gt mad.

"do whatever u want. I don't care he left the room"

bt he didn't see the tears which made their way in khushis cheek.

Flashback end

Arnav remembered the day when khushi misbehaved with his mother.

Flash back start

Ananya cooked khushis favourite food and give them to khushi.Everyone was there for their dinner.

"beta I cooked ur fav food , taste it."

khushi took it and made a face.

"is it a food. cheee. its so bad" khushi told. which made everyone surprised including Arnav.

"bad? but its tasty khushi I have tasted it."manoroma explained

"you don't know anything other than make up , so keep quite sometimes. mom needs to practice more. I ll suggest to give hp rest for somedays. u can cook for us.That ll make u good cook.i am bored with ur typicoal cheap quality food" khushi told which made manoroma upset.

others also was upset hearing her. everyone know manoroma is like that only bt nobody never behaved this much bad with her

"khushi mind ur words" dadi angrily told

"lo Bhai sach bolo to problem na bolo to problem. I don't understand why u r ordering everyone on this age.u should keep doing ram ram other than this raj mata act" khushi said to make dadi angry

"khushi what r u saying? r u on ur sense?" ananya told

" I in my sense listen to me give rest to hp."khushi told again

" khushi go to ur room" billy told

"why? cant I sit here? I havnt done my dinner yet"

"hp ll take it to ur room"Billy told

"yea whatever" khushi went to her room angrily.

Arnav tasted the food and told his mother

" this is the best food I have ever eaten.its so deliscious"

Ananya smiled throw her tears.Arnav saw it. he mentally cursed khushi for bringing tears in his moms eyes.

"you liked it beta?"Anaya told excitedly and lovingly. seeing it Arnav gt happy he thanked khushi in his heart.

"haan mom"

"have more, wait let me serv you."

"i love you mom"

"i love you too,"

"chachi  I am a fan of ur make up.i love the way you make up.its just awesome"

" u like it. I know bt"

" no bt chachi, don't think abt others talk and dadi u r our guardian.We love to see you among us."

" thanks beta"dadi told

Flashback end

How is she?what she is doning now?Arnav told to himself.does it matter to u Arnav? his inner voice told him.

I know she is hurt. I know she never wanted this.She wanted to become a good wife. a good  daughter in law, she didn't wanted to hurt anyone I know.

if u know then why u didn't stop her Arnav.his inner voice questioned him.

I don't know.Arnav told.

Don't lie Arnav. u never stopped her becoz u were getting the love u wanted.his inner voice again told.

fighting with his inner voice when he went to sleep,he doesn't know.

pardon my mistakes guys.

Edited by Princessdream - 8 years ago
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice story.. want to read more
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav can drown himself in chullu bar paani
I don't like him at all
BlueBloodQueen thumbnail