Arshi ff loyalty chapter 15 on 20th October

Fariha2908 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Chapter 1

Akash Gupta and Shyam jha walked into the lavish hotel, making their way towards the conference room. As they entered the elevator, Akash took his phone out of his pocket and tried calling his sister Khushi, but she didn't answer.

Shyam noticed the worried look on his friend's face and asked, "What's going on, Akash? Is everything okay?"

Akash sighed and replied, "I'm not sure. I've been trying to get ahold of Khushi all morning, but she's not answering. It's unusual for her to not pick up my calls."

Shyam nodded in understanding and reassured him, "Don't worry, Akash. I'm sure she's just busy with something. We'll try calling her later."

As the elevator doors opened, the duo stepped out and walked towards the conference room. As they settled down, Akash's mind drifted back to his sister, wondering what could be keeping her so occupied.

Akash and Shyam were sitting at their table discussing their plans for the weekend when they suddenly remembered Arnav. They both simultaneously reached for their phones to give him a call but failed to connect with him. 

"What's going on with Arnav?" Akash asked, frustrated that he couldn't get through to his friend. 

"I have no idea," Shyam replied, equally worried. "He's always quick to pick up the phone when we call." 

They tried calling him multiple times, but his phone just rang out. They sent him messages too, but he didn't reply. 

"Is he traveling somewhere?" Akash wondered out loud, trying to think of a reason why he couldn't be reached. 

"I don't think so,he was working on some project in townside " Shyam said, slightly alarmed. "He would have told us if he was going out of town." 

The morning sun was shining bright through the window of a luxurious hotel room. The sound of birds chirping and cars passing by was audible outside.  Inside, a man lay sound asleep on the king-sized bed, the sheets pulled up to his waist. He was tall, muscular, and had sharp features that chiseled his face out of stone. His black hair was slightly disheveled, covering part of his face, making him look even more mysterious.

The man was none other than Arnav Singh Raizada- a successful and wealthy businessman. He was dressed in only his boxers, showing off his toned figure. The warmth of his body was detectable as the sun shone on him, making him seem like a living sculpture. 

As the sun rays started peeping through the curtains of the hotel room, Arnav was still deep in his slumber, wrapped around a beautiful girl, who was sleeping like a baby beside him. His muscular arms were wrapped around her, holding her close, while his face was covered in a beard, which looked more like a rugged, sexy look that women swooned over.

The room was dimly lit, giving a romantic aura, the cream-colored walls, and dim lights added to the overall beauty of the room. The room was slightly messy, with clothes scattered all over the floor, and empty liquor bottles were perched on the table beside the bed. The bed was big, and it seemed like they had spent the entire night here, living their wildest desires.

Just then, Arnav's phone started ringing, and he grudgingly opened his eyes, slowly detangling himself from the girl. As he picked up the phone and answered the call, he heard the familiar voices of his friends, Akash and Shyam, on the other end. They were calling him, as they thought he was working on some project on the other side of town. Little did they know that he was here living his life to the fullest, with someone.

Arnav got up, careful not to wake the girl, and got dressed, exchanging acknowledgments with the girl before leaving the room. He knew his friends would be suspicious.

Akash and Shyam stepped out of the meeting room feeling relieved that it had gone smoothly. As they walked towards the hotel lobby, they spotted their best friend Arnav standing near the reception desk. They were surprised to see him here, as they knew he was supposed to be busy with work on the other side of town.

"Hey, Arnav! What are you doing here?" Akash asked him as they made their way over to him.

Arnav looked startled at first but quickly regained his composure with a smile. "Oh, just taking a break from work, thought I'd come down to grab some food," he replied casually.

His nervous demeanor that there was something else going on. 

"Hey, have either of you tried the coffee shop down? I hear they have some amazing pastries," Shyam suggested, trying to lighten the mood.

As they made their way towards the coffee shop, Arnav's mind was racing with fear and anxiety. He knew that he couldn't let his friends find out about his secret. He had been leading a double life, 

As they walked into the coffee shop, Arnav's heart pounded with fear, but he put on a brave face and ordered a coffee and a brownie. As they sat at a table together, sipping their beverages, Arnav tried his best to push his fears aside and act normal.

However, Akash and Shyam noticed that something was off with their friend. They exchanged concerned glances but didn't say anything. They knew that whatever Arnav was going through, he would share it in his own time and they would be there for him.

As they finished their coffee and parted ways, Arnav breathed a sigh of relief. He had managed to keep his secret from his friends, but the fear of being caught was still at the back of his mind. He would have to be more careful from now on.

Arnav remember his past.

Flashback

Arnav walked into the crowded hallway of his new high school, feeling anxious and overwhelmed. He had just moved to the city with his family and everything was new to him. As he tried to navigate his way through the sea of students rushing around him, he suddenly collided with someone.

"Oops, sorry about that," said the boy he had bumped into, extending a hand to help Arnav up. "I'm Akash, by the way."

"Arnav," he replied, brushing off his clothes. "Nice to meet you."

Akash flashed him a friendly smile and gestured towards the class they both had. "Looks like we have the same class. Wanna walk with me?"

As they made their way down to the classroom, Arnav and Akash started chatting and quickly hit it off. They discovered that they had a lot in common, both being new to the school and sharing an interest in computer technology. Akash even offered to help Arnav find his way around after class, and it was clear that they were on the path towards becoming good friends.

Over the coming weeks, they hung out together during lunch breaks, worked on coding projects together, and even competed as a team in the school's annual robotics competition. Despite the ups and downs of high school life, they remained thick as thieves and had each other's backs through thick and thin.

Arnav nervously walked up to the door of Akash's house and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, the door opened to reveal a girl with long, curly hair and sparkling eyes.

"Hi, can I help you?" the girl asked with a friendly smile.

"Uh, hi. I'm Arnav, Akash's friend. Is he here?" Arnav replied, feeling slightly embarrassed at his own nervousness.

The girl nodded and stepped aside to let Arnav into the house. As he walked in, he caught a glimpse of Akash's mom in the kitchen, who waved at him in acknowledgement. Arnav followed the girl, who he assumed was Akash's sister, up the stairs and into Akash's room.

"Akash, your friend is here!" the girl called out before exiting the room.

Akash looked up from his laptop, his face lighting up in recognition. "Hey, Arnav! What's up, man?"

Arnav and Akash started chatting about a project they were working on for school when the girl, who was now standing at the doorway, interrupted.

"Hey guys, I just realized I never introduced myself. I'm Khushi, Akash's sister."

"Nice to meet you, Khushi," Arnav said, smiling at her.

Khushi grinned and crossed her arms. "So, what are you guys working on?"

As Arnav and Akash talked about their project, Khushi listened intently, occasionally throwing in her own input. Arnav couldn't help but be impressed by how smart and funny and kind she was all at once.

As the day went on, Arnav found himself getting along with both Akash and Khushi incredibly well. By the time he left, he felt like he had made not one, but two new friends.

3 years later,

Shyam had always been a bit of a loner in college. While he was a great student, he didn't have many friends and spent most of his time studying or working on projects. But that all changed when he met Arnav and Akash.

It was during a group project that Shyam was randomly selected to work with Arnav and Akash. At first, he didn't say much and kept to himself, but as they started working on the project, he found himself opening up to them.

Arnav and Akash were both charismatic and extroverted, the kind of people who made friends easily and knew how to have a good time. Shyam was amazed by their easy confidence, and as they worked on the project, he found himself feeling more at ease around them.

After the project was finished, Arnav and Akash invited Shyam to hang out with them. Shyam was nervous at first, but he accepted the invitation, curious about what the two of them were like outside of the classroom.

They went to a local coffee shop and talked about everything from their hobbies to their plans for the future. Shyam was amazed by how much he had in common with them, and how easy it was to talk to them.

As they parted ways, Arnav and Akash invited Shyam to hang out with them again. Shyam was surprised and grateful, and he eagerly accepted.

Over the next few weeks, Shyam spent more and more time with Arnav and Akash. They went to parties, attended sporting events, and even tried out new restaurants together. Shyam felt like he had finally found a group of friends that he really connected with, and he was grateful to have them in his life.

As the school year went on, Shyam became more confident and outgoing, thanks in large part to Arnav and Akash's influence. He started making more friends, joining clubs, and enjoying his time in college. And he knew that none 

of it would have been possible without the help of his two new friends.

Precap:what is the secret of Arnav??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav's big secret seems to be his involvement with a girl. His friends don't seem to know about it. Why is he so afraid about it? It can only mean one thing. That girl might be Khushi.

Savera84 thumbnail

Loyalty! 

Towards whom?

His friends or the girl?

Could the girl be Khushi?  They are all grown ups now.  Why the secrecy?

Nice update.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 9 months ago
Fariha2908 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Chapter 2

The late afternoon sun cast a warm glow on the car as Akash and Shyam drove back from their meeting. The air was filled with a mix of tension and curiosity as they both couldn't help but discuss their mutual friend, Arnav.

Shyam furrowed his brow, breaking the silence. "You know, Akash, I can't shake this feeling that Arnav is hiding something from us. I've noticed that he's been acting a bit different lately, i think he is in involved with some girl, special one."

Akash glanced over at Shyam, his brow raised in surprise. "What? No way, Shyam! Arnav would never keep something like that from us. We've always been his closest friends, and he shares everything with us."

Shyam sighed, his suspicion evident in his voice. "I get that, Akash, but just hear me out. I've seen him texting quite frequently, and whenever he receives a message, he seems to get this goofy smile on his face. It's not like him at all."

Akash pondered Shyam's words for a moment, his gaze fixed ahead on the road. He knew that Arnav had always been open and honest with them, but he couldn't deny the possibility of his friend developing a secret romantic relationship.

"You might have a point, Shyam," Akash admitted reluctantly. "But before we jump to any conclusions, let's try talking to Arnav about it. We shouldn't let assumptions cloud our judgment."

Shyam nodded in agreement, though his skepticism was still apparent. "Alright, but if he's really hiding something, I hope we can get him to open up. We're his best friends, after all."

The Tennis Club is buzzing with activity as players of all ages and skill levels battle it out on the courts. Arnav and Akash enter, rackets in hand, their faces beaming with anticipation.

Arnav looks around, spotting an available court, and nudges Akash. "There's a court over there, let's grab it!"

Akash nods excitedly and they rush towards the court, setting their bags down at the side and retrieving their tennis balls. The sun shines brightly above them as their energy fills the air.

They warm up, bouncing the balls back and forth over the net. The sound of their rackets hitting the balls is rhythmic and harmonious, a reflection of the bond they've formed.

Arnav smirks, his competitive streak showing. "Alright, Akash, let's see if you can handle my killer serve."

Akash laughs, ready to take on the challenge. "Bring it on, Arnav! I'm not one to back down."

They start the match, their movements graceful and their focus unwavering. Backhands, forehands, and volleys fly across the court as they display their skill and passion for the sport.

But amidst the intense gameplay, their friendship continues to flourish. They cheer each other on, offering words of encouragement and support after every point won or lost.

As the match progresses, their camaraderie shines through. They share laughs, playfully tease one another, and push each other to perform at their best.

Arnav serves a powerful ace, causing Akash to stumble back momentarily. He regains his balance and smirks, determined not to let Arnav's skill overpower him.

Akash returns the next serve with a perfectly executed lob, catching Arnav off guard. Arnav runs back, stretching his arm to reach it, but the ball lands just beyond his reach.

They pause, both panting and grinning. Akash extends a hand towards Arnav. "Great shot, buddy! You had me on my toes there."

Arnav laughs, shaking his head. "You're quick on your feet, Akash. I can see why you're a formidable opponent."

They resume their game, their movements growing more fluid and their connection deepening with every rally.

In the end, it's a close game. They shake hands, their smiles filled with both satisfaction and admiration for each other's skills.

Akash claps Arnav's back, a genuine sense of camaraderie in his voice. "That was an amazing match, Arnav. I'm glad we could enjoy this game together."

Arnav grins, already looking forward to the next match. "Likewise, Akash. I couldn't have asked for a better friend and opponent."

They gather their belongings, leaving the court with a sense of accomplishment and a bond forged through their shared love for tennis.

Arnav and Akash gather their tennis gear, sweat dripping down their foreheads as they prepare to leave the tennis court, their faces glowing from the exhilarating match they just played. Shyam, their other best friend and a tennis enthusiast himself, spots them from a distance and walks towards them.

Shyam, spotting their tired yet victorious expressions, grins excitedly. "Hey, there you guys are! I've been waiting to hear all about the match. Looks like it was a good one!"

Arnav chuckles, his racket still in hand. "You should've been there, Shyam. It was intense! Akash gave me a run for my money."

Akash playfully nudges Arnav. "Don't forget, I had you on the ropes a few times too, Mr. Tennis Pro!"

They all share a laugh as they make their way towards the club's café, taking in the pleasant cool breeze of the evening.

Inside the café, they find a cozy corner and settle into comfortable chairs. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee fills the air, adding to the warmth of their friendship. The three friends place their orders - one cappuccino for Arnav, a black coffee for Akash, and a mocha latte for Shyam.

As they wait for their coffees to arrive, they reminisce about their tennis journeys together. They recount their victories, defeats, and the countless hours they've spent on the court, helping each other improve.

Shyam sips his coffee, looking at his friends with gratitude. "You know, guys, our friendship is just like a doubles match. We support each other, celebrate each other's victories, and lend a hand when one of us falters."

Arnav raises his cup, a glint of affection in his eyes. "To the best doubles team both on and off the court! Cheers!"

They clink their cups together, the sound ringing through the café as a symbol of their unbreakable bond. They savour the coffee, relishing not only its taste but the cherished moments they spend together.

Arnav, Akash, and Shyam sit around a small table, enjoying their steaming cups of coffee. The sound of animated conversation fills the air as they discuss their upcoming tennis tournament. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee mingles with laughter, creating an ambiance of camaraderie.

As they exchange banter, Khushi, Akash's younger sister, bursts into the café, her swimsuit peeking out from under a stylish cover-up. Her eyes light up with excitement as she spots her brother and his friends.

Khushi rushes over to their table, her smile infectious. "Hey guys! Mind if I join you? I just finished my swimming practice, and you wouldn't believe the butterfly stroke I nailed today!"

The trio of friends grins, genuinely happy to see Khushi. They quickly rearrange the chairs, making room for her to join their enthusiastic circle.

Shyam pats the seat next to him. "Of course, Khushi! We're always ready for some lively company and tales of your swimming prowess. Sit down!"

Khushi settles into her seat, leaning forward with anticipation. She waves for a waiter, ordering a cold refreshing drink to cool off after her rigorous training.

Shyam leans closer, curiosity dancing in his eyes. "So, Khushi, any new records broken today? Or any eyes caught by your swimming skills?" he teases, a hint of mischief lacing his words.

Khushi rolls her eyes playfully. "No records this time, Shyam, but I did manage to impress the coach with my backstroke technique. Who knows, the Olympics might just be in my future!"

The friends erupt into laughter, each reveling in the joy and lightness that Khushi brings to their gathering. Their bond, cemented by years of friendship, becomes even stronger with her presence.

As they sip their drinks, the conversation shifts from tennis to Khushi's swimming ambitions. She shares her dreams of representing their country one day, her determination evident in every word she utters.

Akash looks at his sister, pride shining in his eyes. "I have no doubt you'll make us all proud, Khushi. Your dedication and talent are unmatched.even you are doing so great your art work and interior designing"

Arnav and Shyam nod in agreement, their admiration for Khushi apparent. They have watched her grow into a remarkable young woman, a fierce competitor in both sports and life.

Their camaraderie deepens as they bond over shared dreams and aspirations. Together, they envision a future where they all achieve their goals, united in both friendship and support.

Minutes turn into hours as they continue to laugh, talk, and enjoy each other's company. The café becomes a haven, a place where time stands still amidst the clinking of coffee cups and the mirthful chatter.

Shyam asked with a friendly smile. "I remember Arnav mentioning that you were his swimming instructor at one point."

Arnav's face paled slightly, his hands tightening around his coffee cup. He tried his best to maintain a composed demeanor, but deep down, a tinge of nervousness had coursed through him at the mention of his past attempts to learn swimming from Khushi.

Khushi, on the other hand, casually looked at Arnav, her gaze seemingly uninterested. But beneath that indifferent facade, her eyes were sharp, observing the slight change in Arnav's demeanor. She knew there was something more to his uneasiness, 

"Oh, that," Khushi replied nonchalantly, stirring her coffee absentmindedly. "Well, we did have some interesting swimming lessons, didn't we, Arnav?"

Shyam noticed the slight smirk that flashed across Khushi's face when she mentioned Arnav's name. His curiosity piqued, 

"You learned swimming from Khushi?" Shyam inquired, his tone laced with amusement. "Arnav, you never mentioned that. How come?"

Arnav shifted uncomfortably in his seat, acutely aware of Khushi's expectant gaze upon him. He mustered a weak smile, hoping to divert the attention away. "Oh, it was just a passing phase. I didn't really take it seriously. Let's focus on Khushi's amazing progress instead."

But Shyam's intuition wasn't easily fooled. He leaned forward, his eyes earnest as he probed further.

----------------

Arnav nervously approached Akash's door, clutching the blueprint of his upcoming project tightly in his hands. This project held immense potential for success, but Arnav knew he needed advice from someone with experience in the industry. And there was no one better than Akash, the renowned investor who had an eye for untapped opportunities.

As the door swung open, Arnav felt a wave of relief wash over him. Akash stood there, a warm smile on his face, making Arnav feel instantly at ease. "Arnav! Come on in," Akash greeted him, stepping aside to allow his friend access into his elegant, modern home.

They settled in the comfortable living room, surrounded by sleek furniture and walls adorned with tasteful art pieces. Arnav's eyes wandered around, impressed by the minimalist yet sophisticated décor. But his focus quickly shifted back to the reason for his visit.

"I really appreciate you inviting me over, Akash," Arnav began, his voice revealing a mix of gratitude and excitement. "I have this new project, and I couldn't think of anyone better to seek advice from than you."

Akash leaned back in his chair, a thoughtful expression crossing his face. "I'm flattered, Arnav. Tell me more about this project. What is it about?"

Taking a deep breath, Arnav launched into a detailed explanation of his project. He described the innovative idea, the potential market, and the anticipated impact on consumers. As he spoke, Akash listened intently, occasionally nodding in appreciation of the challenging task Arnav had undertaken.

Once Arnav had laid out all the details, he anxiously awaited Akash's response. Bitting his lip, he wondered if he had done enough to impress the seasoned investor.

After a brief pause, Akash's eyes lit up, and a broad smile spread across his face. "Arnav, this sounds absolutely brilliant! I can see the potential here," he finally declared, his voice brimming with genuine excitement. "You've come up with something truly innovative. I'm honored to be a part of it."

Arnav couldn't believe his ears. The validation from someone as respected and esteemed as Akash instilled a newfound confidence within him. A sense of relief and joy swept over him, accompanied by a deep gratitude for the faith bestowed upon him.

As they delved deeper into the project, brainstorming ideas and strategizing its execution, Arnav couldn't help but feel a deep appreciation for the friendship they shared. In this moment, Akash's role as an investor blended seamlessly with their bond, solidifying a partnership that would bring their shared vision to life.

And as the hours flew by, the two friends laughed, exchanged ideas, and formed a profound connection that would not only shape Arnav's project but also their futures, forever intertwined on a journey toward success.

-------------

Shyam couldn't hide his dissatisfaction with Akash's decision to invest in Arnav's project. He paced back and forth, his brow furrowed, while Akash observed him from across the room.

"I don't understand, Akash," Shyam lamented, frustration tingeing his voice. "You know how much effort and time I've put into my project. I expected you to invest in it, not Arnav's."

Akash leaned forward and fixed his gaze on Shyam, his tone gentle yet assertive. "Shyam, I understand your disappointment. But you have to trust my judgment here. Arnav's project is truly remarkable, presenting a groundbreaking idea that has the potential for unprecedented success."

Shyam scoffed, crossing his arms defensively. "Remarkable, groundbreaking? Is that all? What about my project? It's innovative too, Akash. I've poured all my energy into it."

Akash nodded, acknowledging Shyam's dedication. "I don't doubt your efforts, Shyam. Your project undoubtedly showcases your talent and creativity. But when it comes to investments, there are certain factors we have to consider. Arnav's project has a higher market potential, wider reach, and it aligns perfectly with the current demands of the audience."

Shyam's frustration seemed to deepen, his voice laced with bitterness. "So, you're saying my project isn't good enough? That Arnav's idea is superior to mine?"

Akash's expression softened as he tried to reassure his friend. "No, Shyam, that's not what I'm saying at all. Both projects have their merits and are impressive in their own right. But as an investor, I have to make a calculated decision based on the probability of success. I genuinely believe that Arnav's project has a better chance of hitting the market with a bang."

Shyam sank into a nearby armchair, dejected. He couldn't help but feel overshadowed and overshadowed by Arnav's success. However, Akash's words struck a chord within him, urging him to reconsider his perspective.

Akash walked over and sat beside Shyam, placing a supportive hand on his shoulder. "Shyam, don't let this discourage you. Remember, every successful person faces setbacks and rejections on their journey. Use this as an opportunity to fine-tune your project, make it even better. I believe in your talent, and I know you have what it takes to bring your vision to life."

Shyam glanced up at Akash, genuine gratitude evident in his eyes. He nodded, 

-------

The penthouse is a stunning display of Arnav's refined taste and opulence. The air carries an aura of sophistication while sunlight pours in through expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, bathing the room in a warm, inviting glow. Every piece of furniture is meticulously selected, exuding elegance and charm. Priceless art pieces line the walls, emanating an air of cultural refinement.

Arnav's footsteps echo in the spacious room 

Suddenly, the sound of the doorbell reverberates through the room, breaking the silence. Arnav's once-anxious face lights up with a mixture of excitement and nervousness. He takes a deep breath, attempting to regain composure, then swiftly opens the door.

Arnav: (warm smile) Akash, Shyam! What a delightful surprise! Welcome, m

As Akash and Shyam step inside, their eyes widen in awe and admiration at the lavish surroundings. The plush carpet beneath their feet feels like walking on clouds, and the room exudes a sense of grandeur.

Akash: (genuinely impressed) Arnav, this penthouse is beyond exquisite! Your taste in decor is impeccable, my friend.

Shyam: (nodding, eyes gleaming) Absolutely, Arnav. This place exudes sophistication and refinement. You've truly outdone yourself.

Arnav, slightly taken aback by their praise, cannot help but feel a swell of pride in his chest. Grateful for their kind words, he gestures for them to make themselves comfortable on the sumptuous leather sofas.

Arnav: (humbly) Thank you, guys. I'm glad you appreciate it. Please, take a seat. Can I offer you something to drink?

Akash: (grinning) A glass of your finest scotch would be perfect, Arnav.

Arnav makes his way to the sleek bar, the clinking of glasses echoing through the room. Meanwhile, Shyam's eyes wander to the partially open bedroom door, unable to resist the allure of the unknown. Curiosity dances in his gaze like a flickering flame.

Shyam: (intrigued) Arnav, forgive my curiosity, but is there someone else staying here with you? That shimmering scarf caught my eye.

Arnav's hand freezes mid-pour, his expression momentarily revealing a mix of panic and vulnerability. With visible effort, he regains his poise, attempting to downplay the situation.

Arnav: (stammering) Oh, that... It's nothing, really. It's a fabric, I'm working on it.i was thinking for some female suggestion.

Intrigued, Shyam walks towards the bedroom, a sly smile curling at the corner of his lips. Arnav's heart skips a beat as he follows, attempting to steer Shyam away from involving Akash in his personal matters.

The bedroom reflects Arnav's refined taste, every detail carefully chosen. The bed, adorned with luxurious linen sheets and plump pillows, embodies comfort and indulgence. The soft lighting creates an intimate ambiance, as if each corner of the room holds a secret.

Shyam approaches the bed, his eyes fixated on the alluring scarf peeking from the edge. His fingers cautiously lift the fabric, tracing the intricate pattern woven into the silky threads. His own curiosity illuminates his face, casting a mischievous glow.

Shyam: (savoring the moment) Arnav, this isn't just any scarf. It's exquisite. The fabric, the pattern...it's indescribably beautiful.

Arnav's embarrassment flushes his cheeks crimson, his throat tightening uncomfortably. He scrambles for words, desperate to downplay the significance of the scarf.

Arnav let out a deep sigh as he watched Akash and Shyam leave his penthouse. Finally, he was relieved to have some peace and quiet after their intense conversation. Feeling the weight of the world slowly lifting off his shoulders, he headed towards the luxurious bar in his living area, determined to pour himself a well-deserved drink.

As he reached for a crystal glass, a delicate hand slid around his waist, pulling him into a tight embrace from behind. Surprise flickered across Arnav's face as his heart skipped a beat. He turned around to catch a glimpse of the person who had snuck up on him.

Precap: revealation of the girl,any guesses??

coderlady thumbnail

The girl must be Khushi. Thats why they are secretive about it. They might be afraid of Akash's reaction.

coderlady thumbnail

Shyam was not too happy when his idea got rejected in favor of Arnav's. He is on the hunt too. He wants to unravel the mystery.

Learrntowrite thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is it Khushi? Or maybe Arnav and Khushi had an affair during those swimming classes and are awkward with each other now. And Arnav actually is seeing someone else.

Fariha2908 thumbnail

Chapter 3

-----------------

Hey everyone thanks for your votes, but i get really less response in this story, today's chapter is written on 5000+ words, hope you all won't be silent reader and give me your votes and comments which i needed.otherwise not getting response,i may stop writing this story.

Arnav felt a sense of relief wash over him as he finally saw his penthouse empty after Shyam and Akash's departure. The tension that had been building up within him slowly dissipated, and he found himself needing a moment to unwind. He walked into the living room, his mind still processing the recent events.

Deciding to treat himself, Arnav made his way to the elegant bar corner of his penthouse. He rummaged through the bottles, carefully selecting his favorite whiskey. As he poured the amber liquid into a crystal glass, his hands steadied and his mind began to settle.

Just as he was about to bring the glass to his lips, a sudden warmth and embrace from behind interrupted his solitude. He felt the embrace forming a familiar curve against his body. A small smile tugged at the corners of his lips as he recognized the touch.

With a calm and measured motion, Arnav set his glass down on the bar counter, and slowly turned around to face the person behind him. There stood Khushi, her eyes reflecting a mixture of nervousness and anticipation. Her presence filled him with a sense of comfort and joy.

"Khushi," he uttered softly, the sound of her name escaping his lips like a whispered secret.

Their eyes locked, and the unspoken emotions danced between them. Arnav reached out gently, his hand softly cupping Khushi's cheek. Her heart skipped a beat at his touch, feeling an intimate connection that she had longed for.

Arnav and Khushi lay entangled in each other's arms upon the bed, their faces flushed with desire. The forbidden love that consumed them was palpable. Yet, at the back of Arnav's mind, guilt loomed like a shadow.

In a soft whisper, Arnav mustered the courage to address the elephant in the room. "Khushi, we can't keep doing this. It's not fair to Akash."

Khushi matched his whisper, her voice tinged with a mixture of longing and resignation. "I know, Arnav, but I can't help how I feel about you."

Arnav abruptly broke away from Khushi's embrace, his hand running through his disheveled hair as he struggled to gather his thoughts. He looked torn between his desires and the weight of his guilt. "We shouldn't have started this, Khushi. It's a betrayal to Akash, and I can't help but feel guilty."

Tears welled up in Khushi's eyes as she spoke, she sat up while covering her breasts with the white sheets of arnav's bed.her voice trembling with heartfelt emotion. "I understand, Arnav, but I can't ignore the connection between us. Please, don't push me away."

Arnav's conflicted emotions reflected in his eyes as he gently brushed Khushi's tear-stained cheek. His voice barely a whisper, he replied, "I won't push you away, Khushi, but we need to be careful. We can't afford for anyone to find out about us."

They both understood the precarious nature of their relationship, the secrecy it demanded. Yet, their hearts could not deny the deep bond they shared. With unspoken determination and shared vulnerability, they vowed to safeguard their love from prying eyes, knowing the consequences that awaited them should their forbidden affair be exposed.

And in that quiet moment, Arnav and Khushi held each other tighter, savoring the stolen moments and finding solace in each other's arms. They knew their journey would be treacherous, an intricate dance of passion and secrecy, but their hearts remained steadfast in their devotion, pushing aside the guilt and embracing the fierce love that burned between them.

Flashback starts

The house party at Akash’s sprawling mansion was in full swing, with music pumping, laughter echoing, and the scent of delicious food wafting through the air. People from all walks of life had gathered to celebrate, creating an electric atmosphere.

Amongst the crowd, Arnav, Akash, and Shyam were the center of attention. They were a tight-knit trio, each with their own distinct personality. Shyam, known for his quick wit and mischievous nature, decided it was the perfect moment to ignite some playful banter.

Shyam, always the joker of the group, decided to poke fun at Arnav’s swimming skills. With a mischievous grin, he exclaimed, “Hey Arnav, you’re such a Darpok (coward) when it comes to swimming! I bet you can’t even swim a single lap without panicking!”

The group erupted into laughter, causing a blush to creep up Arnav’s face. He tried to brush off the embarrassment, knowing that it was just playful banter between friends. But Khushi, who was standing at a distance, noticed his discomfort, and it didn’t sit well with her.

Khushi had known Arnav since when he was teenage, and though their relationship was complicated as he is best friend of her elder brother, senior to her.ing , she cared deeply for him. She hated seeing him be a made fun of, even if she knew it didn’t bother him as much as it appeared to. She made her way to a quiet corner of the yard, where Arnav soon followed.

While everyone around them continued to enjoy the Party , Khushi discreetly made her way towards Arnav, who had moved away from the pool area. As he leaned against a secluded corner, Khushi approached him with a gentle smile.

“Arnav, I can tell that comment bothered you, even if you won’t admit it. You know, it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks. But I know you have a secret desire to overcome your fear of swimming,” she said, her voice filled with empathy.

Arnav looked down, his vulnerability shining through. “You’re right, Khushi. I’ve always wanted to swim, to prove to myself that I can conquer this fear. But every time I’ve tried in the past, I failed, and it became a big joke. I couldn’t bear going through that again.”

Understanding his concern, Khushi placed a comforting hand on Arnav’s arm. “I have an idea, Arnav. What if I teach you how to swim? Just the two of us. No one else needs to know. We can take it at your own pace, and eventually, when you feel ready, you can show everyone just how incredible you are in the water.”

Arnav’s eyes met Khushi’s, and he felt a flicker of hope ignite within him. The idea of learning from someone he trusted, someone who believed in his potential, gave him the courage to entertain the thought.

“You would do that for me, Khushi?” he asked, his voice filled with a mixture of gratitude and apprehension.

Khushi smiled, her eyes shimmering with determination. “Of course, Arnav. You’ve always believed in me, supporting me in everything I’ve done. It’s time I return the favor. Together, we’ll take on this challenge, and I promise you, your secret will remain safe until the day you’re ready to unveil your incredible swimming skills to the world.”

Arnav’s heart swelled with gratitude. Having Khushi’s unwavering support gave him the strength to face his fears head-on. As they rejoined the festive gathering, Arnav couldn’t help but feel a newfound sense of excitement. He knew that with Khushi by his side, empowering him every step of the way, he would conquer his fear of swimming. And when the time came, he would proudly show the world just how capable he truly was.

Arnav nodded gratefully, feeling a sense of warmth envelop him. He knew that with Khushi by his side, he could conquer any challenge that came his way. And as they both returned to the lively party, a newfound determination sparked within him – a determination to prove to himself and the world that his perceived shortcomings would never define him

As Arnav arrived at Akash’s house, he found himself in awe of the beautiful surroundings. The house had a private swimming pool, sparkling under the sun’s rays. He had come during Akash’s absence, exactly at the time Khushi had mentioned. Arnav awaited her arrival, feeling a slight pang of excitement mixed with nervousness.

Finally, he spotted Khushi entering the backyard, donned in a soft, flowing robe. As she approached, a smile brightened her face upon seeing Arnav. They exchanged warm greetings and engaged in light conversation, catching up on each other’s lives. Arnav couldn’t help but notice Khushi’s radiant energy, her laughter echoing through the air. The comfortable familiarity between them made it feel like no time had passed since they last saw each other.

After a few minutes, Khushi expressed her eagerness to dive into the pool and learn swimming. With a grin, she swiftly untied her robe, revealing a bold bikini beneath. Arnav’s eyes widened and he couldn’t help but be taken aback. He had certainly seen Khushi in short dresses and swimsuits before, but this bikini seemed to accentuate her confidence and beauty in a unique way.

For a moment, Arnav found himself at a loss for words, captivated by Khushi’s stunning appearance. His gaze lingered on her, admiring the grace with which she carried herself.

Khushi noticed the stunned expression on Arnav’s face as she stood in her bold bikini, ready to take a dip in the pool. Confusion mixed with concern, she approached him, her voice filled with worry.

“Arnav, what happened? Is something wrong?” Khushi asked, furrowing her brows.

Arnav shook his head, attempting to find his voice amidst the flurry of emotions that had taken hold of him. He couldn’t tear his gaze away from Khushi, who stood before him like a mesmerizing oasis of beauty. Swallowing hard, he finally managed to speak, his voice laced with a hint of disbelief.

Arnav couldn’t help but be awestruck as he caught sight of Khushi in a bikini. The vibrant colors accentuated her flawless figure, leaving him momentarily speechless.he asked, “Are you planning to learn swimming wearing that?”

Khushi retorted playfully, “Well, I don’t think I can teach you swimming while wearing a saree, can I?” Her mischievous smile only added to her allure, as she took a step into the water.

As Khushi began her swimming lessons, Arnav found himself observing her in a new light. No longer just his best friend’s sister, she appeared as a young, hot, confident woman before him. Her every move exuded a captivating grace and elegance that had never caught his attention before.

Throughout the day’s learning process, Arnav couldn’t help but become increasingly drawn to Khushi. Her independence and self-assurance resonated with him, challenging his perceptions of her. He couldn’t deny the growing attraction he felt, as his mind entertained thoughts he had never entertained before.

Khushi’s determination to master swimming mirrored her broader approach to life. It was clear that she possessed a fiery spirit and an unyielding desire to conquer any challenge that lay before her. Arnav found himself mesmerized by her infectious energy and zest for life.

As the sun began to set, casting a warm glow over the water, Arnav knew that his perception of Khushi had irrevocably changed. She was no longer just his best friend’s sister; she had transformed into a young, hot, sexy, glamorous, and fiercely independent woman in his eyes.

Unbeknownst to Arnav, Khushi had also started seeing him in a different light. Their shared time during swimming lessons had sparked a connection, gradually erasing the boundaries of their previous relationship. Perhaps this newfound chemistry would lead them down a path neither of them had anticipated.

After a day of intense swimming lessons, Arnav felt exhausted. He realized that swimming was something that required time, practice, and patience. He turned to Khushi, a damp towel draped around his shoulders, and said, "I think that's enough for today. I need to take this slowly."

Khushi nodded understandingly, her wet hair clinging to her shoulders. She agreed, "You're right, Arnav. Learning how to swim is a gradual process. We can't rush it."

As they walked out of the pool area, a renewed sense of excitement lingered in the air. Arnav and Khushi couldn't help but exchange glances, subtly acknowledging the newfound connection between them. There was a noticeable change in the way they looked at each other, a depth that hadn't been there before.

They found a pair of lounge chairs by the poolside and settled into them, still damp but content. As they began to chat, their conversation flowed effortlessly, accompanied by smiles and occasional bursts of laughter.

But amidst the light-hearted banter, they couldn't help but sense an unspoken understanding, an undercurrent of something more. Their eyes locked at various points, and each time they held that gaze, it seemed to convey a multitude of feelings that words couldn't fully express.

Arnav noticed how the droplets of water on Khushi's skin shimmered under the sun, enhancing her natural beauty. Her eyes sparkled with a newfound confidence, and her laughter was a melody that he couldn't help but be captivated by.

Khushi, too, found herself drawn to Arnav in a way she hadn't before. The exhaustion on his face made him look vulnerable yet determined, and she admired his willingness to step out of his comfort zone. There was an undeniable chemistry between them, an unexplored path filled with possibilities.

As they continued their conversation, both Arnav and Khushi remained acutely aware of the unspoken tension between them. They recognized that this moment marked a turning point in their relationship, something that had the potential to exceed the boundaries of friendship and venture into uncharted territory.

While neither of them was ready to voice these newfound emotions, the unspoken language between their glances and subtle touches spoke volumes. In that moment, they both knew that their journey together had taken an unexpected, yet exciting, twist.

As the sun gradually set, casting a warm golden hue around them, Arnav and Khushi sat silently, feeling the electric energy that hung in the air.

Once their swimming lesson was over, Arnav gathered his things to leave, eager to get back to his daily routine. However, Khushi, noticing his fatigue and knowing he needed a break, stepped in to suggest a coffee together.

“Arnav, why don’t we have a coffee? You need some relaxation after that intense session,” Khushi proposed, a twinkle of mischief in her eyes.

Arnav, caught off guard by her suggestion, looked at her appreciatively. “You’re right. A cup of coffee sounds perfect,” he agreed, a genuine smile forming on his face.

They made their way to the kitchen, both dressed in comfortable attire. Arnav, still damp from the pool, leaned against the counter, while Khushi began gathering the necessary ingredients.

As they worked together, effortlessly synchronized, the familiarity of their motions brought a sense of calmness to the room. Arnav reached into the cabinets for mugs, while Khushi measured the coffee grounds, her humming adding a touch of playfulness to the atmosphere.

The soothing sound of the coffee machine brewing filled the kitchen, creating an inviting ambiance. Arnav leaned against the counter, observing Khushi’s every move, his admiration evident in his eyes.

Thinking back on their days at home, Arnav reminisced. “You know, Khushi, this reminds me of when we used to make coffee together. It’s nice to have these quiet moments with you, remember how akash used to make him do coffee for our group and you being a nice girl always help me” he admitted, his voice filled with warmth.

Khushi chuckled, her eyes sparkling. “Yes, those unforgettable coffee mishaps will always make us laugh. But today, let’s make it perfect, just like old times.”

Arnav glanced at the assortment of ingredients spread across the counter, his eyes falling upon a waffle maker tucked away in the corner.

“Khushi, you’ve always shown such love for waffles,” he began, a mischievous grin forming on his face. “I’ve always wanted to try making them. How about we give it a shot?”

Excitement danced in Khushi’s eyes as she agreed enthusiastically. “That sounds amazing! You bake, and I’ll be your official taste tester.”

Chuckling at her enthusiasm, Arnav started gathering the necessary ingredients, relishing in this moment of playful bonding. Skillfully, he mixed the waffle batter, measuring each ingredient with precision. Khushi watched attentively, her eyes never leaving him.

“You’re going to love these waffles, Khushi. I may not be a professional baker, but I learned from the best,” he remarked, a smile playing on his lips.

With a playful raise of her eyebrow, Khushi challenged him, “Oh, really? So, you’re trying to impress me then?”

Feigning seriousness, Arnav replied, “Of course, you’re the toughest critic after all.”

Laughter filled the kitchen as they continued to talk and enjoy each other’s company. The waffle batter was poured into the hot waffle maker, and the room quickly filled with the tantalizing scent of fresh waffles.

As they waited, the sweet aroma wrapped around them, making their mouths water. Arnav and Khushi shared stories, laughter, and secret glances, cherishing each passing moment.

With a satisfying beep, the waffle maker signaled that the waffles were ready. Arnav opened it, revealing perfectly golden waffles, their crisp exterior enticing their taste buds.

Arnav’s eyes glinted with pride as he presented the waffles to Khushi. “Voila! Freshly baked waffles just for you,” he announced, his voice filled with anticipation.

Eagerly, Khushi took a bite, her eyes widening with delight. “Mmm... Arnav, these are incredible! You have a hidden talent,” she praised, her words slightly muffled by the mouthful of delicious waffle.

Arnav grinned, warmth spreading through his chest. “Maybe I should consider a career change then,” he jested.

Together, they laughed, savoring the delightful flavors of the waffles, relishing in the simple yet beautiful moments they often took for granted. The kitchen became a sanctuary where time seemed to stand still, enveloped in the shared joy and contentment of their company.

The next day arrived, and with it, a sense of anticipation. Khushi, dressed in her swimming gear, anxiously waited for Arnav’s call or message confirming their planned swimming lesson. But each time she reached for her phone, disappointment washed over her as she realized he had not responded. A feeling of doubt unfurled in her mind as Shyam’s words echoed within her.

“Maybe Shyam was right,” she pondered, her voice tinged with uncertainty. “Perhaps Arnav is truly afraid of swimming, turning into a coward when faced with the water.”

Unable to contain her curiosity any longer, Khushi decided to take matters into her own hands. Determined to find out the truth, she hopped into her car and drove to Arnav’s house.

Khushi anxiously parked her car outside Arnav’s house, her heart pounding with anticipation. She had promised herself that today she would not give up on Arnav’s fear of swimming. She firmly believed that with a little push and encouragement, he could conquer his fear and learn to swim.

As she walked towards the entrance, a glimmer of doubt crept into her mind. She remembered Shyam’s words, mocking Arnav for being a coward when it came to facing his fears. Khushi pushed those thoughts aside, reminding herself that she believed in Arnav’s potential and would not let anyone’s opinions deter her.

As she rang the doorbell, Khushi nervously fidgeted, her mind filled with visions of her teaching Arnav how to swim. To her surprise, the door swung open, revealing a disheveled and pale Arnav. Startled, she took a step back and her concern swiftly replaced her anticipation.

“Arnav, are you okay?” Khushi asked, her voice laced with worry.

Arnav weakly nodded, his voice barely above a whisper. “I’ve caught a fever. I’m sorry, Khushi. I didn’t mean to let you down.”

Khushi’s heart sank. She could see the disappointment etched on Arnav’s face, the frustration in his eyes. But what caught her attention was his vulnerability; she could sense his disappointment in himself. Determined to show him that she cared, she decided to stay by his side, regardless of their swimming lesson.

“No, Arnav, you haven’t let me down. Let me take care of you,” Khushi said softly, her compassion shining through her words.

Arnav tried to protest, but Khushi’s determination silenced him. She fetched a glass of water and handed him some fever-reducing medicine. She gently helped Arnav lie down on the couch, going to the kitchen to prepare a bowl of soup.

Throughout the day, Khushi stayed by Arnav’s side, nursing him back to health. She applied a cool towel to his forehead, brought him home-cooked meals, and occasionally held his hand, offering comfort. Khushi’s presence seemed to radiate warmth, creating a sense of tranquility for Arnav in the midst of his illness.

As the day wore on, Arnav’s fever began to subside. He looked at Khushi, his eyes filled with gratitude and a newfound admiration. Never before had anyone cared for him with such unwavering dedication and kindness.

“Thank you, Khushi, for taking care of me today,” Arnav whispered, a hint of a smile forming on his lips.

Khushi’s face lit up with joy as she replied, “Arnav, it was my pleasure. I will always be here for you, no matter the circumstances. And when you’re better, we can conquer your fear of swimming together.”

For the first time, Arnav felt a deep sense of trust, knowing that Khushi would always support him and encourage him to face his fears. As he drifted off to sleep, he knew that he had someone by his side who believed in him and would be there to guide him through any challenge.

In that tender moment, Khushi had touched Arnav’s heart, and he realized that their bond went beyond just swimming lessons. It was a bond rooted in understanding, care, and the shared desire to bring out the best in each other.

Arnav’s fever finally began to subside. He looked at Khushi, feeling grateful beyond words for her relentless care and devotion. But before he could express his gratitude, he noticed her gaze drifting towards the window, her eyes sparkling with curiosity.

“What is it, Khushi?” he asked, following her gaze towards the breathtaking view of the city.

“I can’t help but notice the penthouse,” Khushi said softly. “It’s such a beautiful space, but it feels lacking somehow.”

Arnav sighed, feeling a pang of guilt. “I bought it last year, but I just never got around to decorating it properly. The designers’ fees were too exorbitant, and I felt it was unnecessary.”

Khushi tilted her head, her eyes glinting mischievously. “Arnav, you know I work with arts and interiors. How about I help you with your penthouse? I can lend you my skills to give it that perfect touch.”

Arnav was taken aback by her offer. He had seen glimpses of her creativity and innovation before, but to have her lend her expertise to his penthouse felt like a dream come true. A genuine smile tugged at his lips as he looked at Khushi.

“Khushi, are you serious?” he asked, his eyes shining with hope.

Khushi nodded, a determined glimmer in her eyes. “I would be honored to help you, Arnav. Besides, it will be a great opportunity to showcase my skills and create something truly beautiful.”

Arnav couldn’t help but feel his heart swell with happiness. In the midst of his illness, he had found solace in Khushi’s caring nature. And now, she was offering to help him transform his space into something magnificent. It was a gesture that touched his heart deeply.

“Thank you, Khushi,” he whispered, his voice filled with sincerity. “Thank you for not only taking care of me but also for offering to make my penthouse a home.”

With a contented smile, Khushi replied, “Arnav, it’s my pleasure. Let’s create something truly extraordinary together.”

With renewed excitement, Arnav and Khushi embarked on their quest to find the perfect materials to transform the penthouse into a stunning masterpiece. As they ventured from shop to shop, their laughter and lighthearted banter filled the air, bridging the gap between them even further.

Khushi’s eyes sparkled with excitement as she pointed out different fabrics, patterns, and furniture pieces that caught her attention. Arnav, though initially unsure about the whole process, found himself captivated by her enthusiasm. He found solace in her presence, as she effortlessly guided him through the maze of options, her artistic eye discerning the finest details.

As their shopping spree continued, they stumbled upon a quaint little shop tucked away in a cozy corner of the city. The moment they stepped inside, they were enveloped by an alluring blend of scents and colors. The shop was lined from floor to ceiling with stunning tapestries, elegant vases, and intricately designed decor pieces.

Khushi’s eyes gleamed with delight as she explored every nook and cranny of the shop, her fingers gently tracing the fabric of each tapestry. Arnav watched her, captivated by her passion and dedication to finding the best for their project.

“What do you think of this tapestry, Arnav?” Khushi asked, holding up a richly woven piece adorned with vibrant hues.

Arnav’s eyes widened in admiration. “It’s breathtaking, Khushi. It would add a touch of elegance and warmth to the penthouse. Let’s get it.”

Khushi beamed, grateful that her choices were being appreciated. Together, they carefully browsed through the shop, selecting each piece with utmost consideration and thoughtfulness. Their bond grew stronger with each shared decision, their tastes and preferences aligning effortlessly.

As the day wore on, their shopping bags grew heavier, filled to the brim with the treasures they had unearthed. But it wasn’t just the materials that made this day memorable; it was the stolen moments they shared in between. Whether it was pausing for a cup of coffee in a cozy cafe or stealing glances and secret smiles amidst the bustling crowds, every exchange served to deepen their connection.

As they made their way back to the penthouse, exhaustion tugged at their bodies, but an undeniable satisfaction radiated from their souls. Arnav unlocked the door and gestured for Khushi to enter first. As she stepped inside, her eyes widened in awe. The penthouse, once sparsely adorned, now had a touch of magic infused into every corner.

The tapestry they had chosen adorned one wall, its vibrant colors echoing the beauty of their blossoming relationship. A sleek and comfortable couch occupied the center of the living room, acting as a symbol of the bond they had created throughout the day. The shelves were now populated with elegant vases and carefully curated decor pieces, showcasing their shared taste and keen eye for detail.

Khushi turned to Arnav, her voice filled with joy. “Arnav, it’s incredible! The penthouse looks so rich and inviting now.”

Arnav smiled, his heart swelling with gratitude. “It’s all because of you, Khushi. You brought your creativity and magic into this space. It’s not just beautifully decorated; it feels like a home.”

They stood in the midst of their accomplishments, hand in hand, their eyes reflecting the triumph of their joint effort. In that moment, the penthouse became more than just a collection of furniture and decorative elements. It became a testament to their growing bond, their shared dreams, and their unspoken promises.

As the sun set outside, casting a warm glow over the city, Arnav turned to Khushi, his eyes brimming with affection. “Thank you, Khushi, for everything. This place wouldn’t be the same without you.”

Khushi blushed, her heart overflowing with happiness. “Arnav, it’s been my pleasure to be a part of this journey with you. Our collaboration filled this space with love and warmth.”

Arnav felt a sense of gratitude wash over him as Khushi completed the final touches on the interior design of his penthouse. Her artistic vision and meticulous attention to detail had transformed the space into a haven of beauty and comfort. He wanted to express his appreciation, to show her that her hard work hadn’t gone unnoticed.

“Khushi,” Arnav began, his tone sincere, “I cannot thank you enough for what you’ve done. You’ve brought life and warmth to this place. Please, allow me to show my gratitude.”

But Khushi shook her head, her eyes shining with determination. “Arnav, you don’t need to give me anything. It was my pleasure to help you with the penthouse. Seeing the joy on your face is reward enough for me.”

Arnav insisted, his voice filled with earnestness. “Khushi, I must do something. You’ve put in so much effort, and I want to treat you, to show you how much your work means to me.”

A mischievous glint danced in Khushi’s eyes as a thought crossed her mind. “Alright, Arnav. If you truly want to do something, then take me out for a night of fun. I’m in the mood to let loose and celebrate.”

Arnav blinked in surprise, not expecting such a response. However, a smile slowly crept onto his face as he realized how much he wanted to spend time with Khushi outside of their typical environments.

“Deal, Khushi,” he replied, a playful tone entering his voice. “Consider the treat on me, ”

Khushi’s cheeks flushed with a mix of excitement and anticipation. She nodded emphatically. “Deal, Arnav. This will be a night to remember.”

the evening had arrived, and Arnav picked Khushi up from her house Dressed to the nines, they both radiated an air of excitement as they stepped into the vibrant atmosphere of a trendy pub.

The lively music filled the air, as the infectious energy of the crowd engulfed them. Khushi tugged at Arnav’s arm, pulling him towards the dance floor, unable to contain her enthusiasm any longer.

As they danced, laughter spilled from their lips, their bodies moving in sync to the rhythm. The worries and stresses of the world seemed to melt away, replaced by a carefree joy that only being in each other’s company could bring.

Arnav watched Khushi, her infectious laughter and free-spirited dance moves captivating him. In that moment, he found himself falling even more deeply for the woman who had effortlessly brought happiness and beauty into his life.

Time wove its magic as the night continued, their laughter and conversations intensifying the connection between them. In the midst of it all, Arnav leaned closer to Khushi, his voice full of warmth.

They shared a quiet moment, their eyes locked, their hearts speaking the words their lips couldn’t. In that pub, surrounded by music, laughter, and the electrifying energy of the night, they discovered a profound connection, a bond that transcended mere words.

As the night slowly drew to a close, they left the pub hand in hand, ready to face the adventures that awaited them, knowing that their hearts were now united in harmony. And even though the night was ending, their journey had just begun, filled with promises of love and unforgettable moments.

in the vibrant city of Delhi, Arnav dropped Khushi off at her quaint little house, after an enjoyable evening out. The moon was shining bright, casting its gentle glow on the deserted streets. As they stood at the entrance, bidding each other goodbye, a comfortable silence wrapped around them.

Khushi looked up at Arnav with a playful smile and said, “You know, Akash is out of town for a few days. Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee?”

Arnav couldn’t help but smile at her invitation. He nodded, accepting her offer. They walked hand in hand into Khushi’s cozy living room, finding solace on the comfortable sofa. The room was adorned with warm, soft hues, giving it a comforting ambiance.

As they settled in, Khushi switched on the television and the aroma of freshly brewed coffee filled the air. With their warm cups in hand, they sat side by side, their bodies relaxing into the cushions as they got lost in each other’s company.

Khushi’s eyes lit up as a TV commercial flashed on the screen. It showed a luxurious resort nestled amidst lush greenery, boasting of floating breakfasts and serene countryside views. She turned to Arnav, her excitement bubbling over, and shared, “Arnav, have you seen this new posh resort in the countryside?”

Arnav looked at the advertisement, his interest piqued. “No, I haven’t. It looks incredibly picturesque.”

Khushi’s eyes gleamed with anticipation. “That sounds amazing! I’ve always wanted to try it out.”

Arnav saw khushi is wishing to visit and explore such things,he can’t stop himself but saying “get ready by 6.30 in morning,we are going there.we are going there” khushi is surprised.they didn’t realise it going to change their lives.

Flashback continue....

coderlady thumbnail

Why is their love forbidden? Are they just worried about Akash and his feeling about it or is there something more to it?

coderlady thumbnail

Did Shyam know of Arnav's fear? What he did was not a joke. He did it in front of room full of people and made a mockery of his friend. You don't do that to a friend. He seems to be passive aggressive.