Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Hey Hershey! How have you been ..has been a long time since i caught you here nahi?

Hey Asma! Long time no speak... I was dying at work n trying to keep up with social life... Wonder how Nisha manages work, kids, social life and then writes this fabulous tale!! I need to learn better work life balancing skills.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Hey Asma! Long time no speak... I was dying at work n trying to keep up with social life... Wonder how Nisha manages work, kids, social life and then writes this fabulous tale!! I need to learn better work life balancing skills.

Me too a  life long learner with the fine art of balancing life and work!😊
SparkleV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜ƒ
Face while reading Hitched in exchange of coffee
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nisha saw the green pea just when i was getting ready to sign off!πŸ€—
Have an awesome week and for the rest of us this side of this side of the world good day!
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good morning/good evening. Hope everyone's doing good.

Hitched in exchange for coffee... bhai hum bhi roz coffee order karte hain... phooti kismat only coffee mila hai in exchange... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by EnVee - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

Good morning/good evening. Hope everyone's doing good.

Hitched in exchange for coffee... bhai hum bhi roz coffee order karte hain... phooti kismat only coffee mila hai in exchange... πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Kise pata may be at the next trek or at trek supply store me koi mil jayeπŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If an extremely confident self assured "talker" like her is so intimidated and nervous. I want you all to imagine the amount of wealth and level of class in that gathering
If she was "Ranjan's choice" and not R&B's and it was an arranged marriage, she wouldnt  have  1% confidence she has in the current setting

R&B picked her, he gives her NO reason to feel lowly about herself
He didnt abandon her so people can pick on her, he wandered because he KNOWS she can hold her own
Half of Appa's problems are because Appa knows R&B sees the eexact same things in II, HE does as a parent
Thats very scary to Appa because R&B epitomizes everything Appa has traditionally hated or found himself being prejudiced. So he is over correcting by being extra meanπŸ˜•

Sam IS high society but in her interactions with II she doesnt make it known even a bit. She throws Teej parties where the tab can run into lakhs. She "may or may not" have spoken with II if she had met her at the Mall trying to pick the same outfit, knowing her now, II probably suspects she WOULD have

Manny? Probably no...

Edited by Nisha0604 - 8 years ago
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Envee

Umeed pe duniya kayam hai!
Keep drinking coffee...
You never know 😊
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update nisha 
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Nisha, Asma, Envee, Putti...
i am sitting here with a sigh of relief since hubs went to office after a 10 day break...ahaaa...no one eat my head, kids in school, now my mornings are mine...and i can spend some time here...πŸ˜‰