SS 52 Gain & Loss--A Menopausal Sosy - Page 44

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Yay!!!!  Update is here!!!!  
Awesome Nisha--Teej ki Teen kushiyan--Times a changing for the Bhallas and Batras!!!!  They deserve some happinessParty

Lovely to see R&B drag II along to the party--role reversal- as you grow older you become more like ur spouseROFL 

Lasya----in yellow!! Heart  Ok I saw a really good candidate for Lasya yesterday.  My cousin's kid---aiyoo--so cute-so chubby--ultimate butterball--arms, thighs, cheeks--only problem-not much hair!!!!  What to do????  Perfect in every other way--also a girl dressed in the cutest cotton pavadai and she was super happy to just lay there.  She doesn't look like she wants to move at allROFL  
Looks like I got here just in time!

Will RnB get ogle at her again while she dresses up Wink

Lasya is there and what better news Sam's MOther in law I a not talking to her ... Over Lasya's bling u outfit nice! Big smile

Festive Nisha!
Nice update...
Omg R&B didn't tell II bout the deal Shocked
She was dressed in a yellow mirror work Jaipuri ghaghra choli with strings criss crossing her creamy fat back

Her belly spilled over over the lehanga
Her hair tied in a high pony with sparkling gold pins holding up a lil curls

she gave R&B a huge smile

He had to barely look at her, she flew from Sofia's arms to his

Cho Cho Sweet...
Peanut Tongue
He is for sure Pied Piper when it comes to kids...
Embarrassed Embarrassed
II is going change and sing...
More reasons for Dude to ogle...
Embarrassed Embarrassed
Dukh bharey Din beetein re Bhaiya Wink

Lasyaa Embarrassed synonym for chubbyness-cuteness-beauty
"For her actually... u get nothing" R&B spoke firmly

Dude is like Sam don't touch, rarely I get a chance to buy her something..
Big smile Big smileEdited by putti77 - 6 years ago
"For her actually... u get nothing" R&B spoke firmly

That's how siblings are, you just don't have to be formal with them ever and they best part is they understand that's how the brother or sister is.

Tan walked over "Pregnant kya ho gaye dono, na behen yaad hai na jeeja... Saale" he back slapped R&B

So true, not just the woman is pregnant , it's always the couple that is pregnant coz that's how you begin sharing the load but physically and technically it's woman that rejuvenates but men also go through some transformation.

Her belly spilled over over the lehanga Her hair tied in a high pony with sparkling gold pins holding up a lil curls she gave R&B a huge smile He had to barely look at her, she flew from Sofia's arms to his "ISKO Ladki chahiye... he wont stop until he gets one"

How would it be when the dude holds his own baby, II n lasya would be boiling no not actually boiling they would evaporate... I can actually visualise a lumpy lasya being J of her dude having his own flesh if butter and dude you just should not stop go on making babies until she hits menopause...
Such descriptions and those pictures of babies just takes a test of my self control of not lifting anybody's baby Embarrassed