SS 52 Gain & Loss--A Menopausal Sosy - Page 47

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by harshita27

Originally posted by swathi1990

Nish
I am a little disappointed with II...

Her reluctance to become a part of that family is slightly annoying...when she expects the dude to accept her family functions and rituals shouldnt she do the same ???
Mere muh ki baat cheen li!!! She sees money in everything, not the fact that these are HER people or rather SHOULD be!!
Would have been awesome if they gifted something to Sam for teej. Maybe II still can... Something like Sam gets to name her first kid or gets to pick her first kid first or something, that is super special and not material maybe.

[bold] very true...for a very understanding and down to earth family, the way she looks at it is insulting...I can still remember the way the entire family behaved at shatabthi's function...very simple and cordial...they didnt even fuss about the small DII or the heat etc...

Take the dude...he goes to her family as a single punjabi amidst hypocritic iyers with his own FIL being downright hostile towards him...but she makes a fuss to attend his family functions where she is welcomed warmly and treated with respect and utmost love... 
Originally posted by ishruhi

what shru???
why at lab?
routine checkup?

Issues with my colitis, low iron, blah blah isliye.
lasya!!!Heart
criss cross pattern on back,fatty fatty belly,curly haor tied!!!
from where should i start eating her???Heart

she is not uncomfortable with the money,but with the social status of the people there...being in a house full of strangers that too of dif class...she knows only sam there and she is not sure she will get sam's attention all for herself on the whole day...she has dude but u cant b there with ur spouse all the time when u r at a function at ur in laws...

Nouf

It is same with Dude na... But still he goes to DII and Munrika without any complaints..
"II walked hesitantly, recalling moments from Sam's baby shower, her own sangeet"

Wooow blushing II those two times she was angry with dude
But it's nostalgic
Originally posted by taramira

what shru???
why at lab?
routine checkup?

Issues with my colitis, low iron, blah blah isliye.

Ouch Unhappy
Originally posted by harshita27

Originally posted by swathi1990

Nish
I am a little disappointed with II...

Her reluctance to become a part of that family is slightly annoying...when she expects the dude to accept her family functions and rituals shouldnt she do the same ???
Mere muh ki baat cheen li!!! She sees money in everything, not the fact that these are HER people or rather SHOULD be!!
Would have been awesome if they gifted something to Sam for teej. Maybe II still can... Something like Sam gets to name her first kid or gets to pick her first kid first or something, that is super special and not material maybe.

Nahi yaar aisa nahi hai, the class difference is so huge that she feels conscious. Bhallas are gracious for never making her feel, but she can't help it naa. The dude is also very uncomfortable when he visits dii, it will take both of them time or perhaps it might not happen ever. Ii is now getting used to mm, here also I guess she will. But she fears being judged and it's natural I think.

she is not uncomfortable with the money,but with the social status of the people there...being in a house full of strangers that too of dif class...she knows only sam there and she is not sure she will get sam's attention all for herself on the whole day...she has dude but u cant b there with ur spouse all the time when u r at a function at ur in laws...
If at Munirka and big boss from Bala or Vandu's work would have come,I doubt she would have been uncomfy... She attended Lasya's party way back, didnt find her uncomfy... I doubt she would feel even a slight hesitation meeting these people if not married to dude?!? Social status toh usko kahi bhi problem de sakta hai... But frankly she has colored her thoughts about financial disparity... I have tried raising it time and again that unless II wholehearted accepts being ONE of them(bhallas and batras), she will never be doing justice to her relationships... Abhi tak Sam and Bhallas have ignored everything but the way she makes money a huge issue and doesnt look at emotions, it kind of worries me. Not everyone is born Ambani but why this inferiority complex?!? THEY Vs You wali feeling is the cause of concern not her lack of money!!
That aside, howz you?LOL