Views

Users

Frequent Posters

putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hi Nisha, Asma, Envee, Putti...

i am sitting here with a sigh of relief since hubs went to office after a 10 day break...ahaaa...no one eat my head, kids in school, now my mornings are mine...and i can spend some time here...😉

Hey Shilpa ❤️
Yes we were missing your good and long reviews...
Now you are back... 😊
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

Kise pata may be at the next trek or at trek supply store me koi mil jaye😃 ❤️

Edir paakada madiri varuvaan paathukko

Jab tumhe koi khabar hi nahi hogi tab aayega
Its ALWAYS happens that way

I watched a damn cute movie this morning Tom Hanks and Julia Larry Crowne, an unemployed 50+ guy and his English Prof Julia Roberts. VERY CUTE.

Hersh: NO rocket science yaar, if life makes a demand, you would do it too. Plus I think someof us are naturally "high energy" as they say. I think unfortunately I am that way. I HAVE to be doing three things at the same time. Writing a chapter making banana bread and paying bills, or iron clothes, cook dinner and fold laundry all at the same time

I have lived in this country 20 years I still dont have the self confidence or the tact to drive on freeways😭 I let my living room look like a hoarder's house every weeknight.  I dont read as much as I would like to. I dont participate in "posh" "marathons, 5k 10k, 3 k" type stuff, I dont have the energy or the drive

I cannot go door to door and sell butter braid or any PTA fund raiser stuff, I just write a $50 or $100 check. I dont bake home made pecan apple pies for Teacher Appreciation Day. I buy pizza for the teachers and send a check in the morning in my kid's back pack😆 I dont hang clothes in my closet in a color coordinated way, Ive lost 100s of earring clasps over the ears (some gold😭😡)

I dont do a million things, love

EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Nisha, Shilpa, Asma, Putti, Jyo and everyone

Monday and I don't feel like working at all. I will work though because I would rather spend my leave traveling 😉

Asma.. trek ke tent mein se you are saying... the picture that draws in my mind is hilarious!!

Putti, true that what you said.
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Hi Nisha, Asma, Envee, Putti...

i am sitting here with a sigh of relief since hubs went to office after a 10 day break...ahaaa...no one eat my head, kids in school, now my mornings are mine...and i can spend some time here...😉

So aapki chutti shuru ... i know that feeling. An empty house after being a hive of activity is a welcome feeling. 😊 Enjoy your time with SoSy and and the silence😊
EnVee thumbnail
Nisha, like Putti says we live on hope and now coffee 😃

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

Hey Nisha, Shilpa, Asma, Putti, Jyo and everyone

Monday and I don't feel like working at all. I will work though because I would rather spend my leave traveling 😉

Asma.. trek ke tent mein se you are saying... the picture that draws in my mind is hilarious!!

Putti, true that what you said.

Ahaha.. me seedhi saadhi..
i was thinking of all the trip supplies - hiking gear, and all other feminine stuff we may need. 

Nisha you had asked for stories about treks... I can tell you almost all my horror stories are related to my monthlies and trekking at the most scenic of places with having to wrap and carry😲 till i developed a wrap carry and burn routine!
EnVee thumbnail
Asma main bhi seedhi saadhi... I was just imagining a dramatized version of II's encounter at Daily Perk with that in a trek, waiting near a tent for chai or whatever else and there on. 😆

This time when we went there was a dude placed absolutely delectably along the lake with a hat and reading a book 😳... but turned out he is way younger than all of us. For a moment, the scene looked straight out of the movies. He is a dilliwala..
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
she didnt disclosed about monet!and that 5 rupee!!!❤️ 😳
shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: putti77

Hey Shilpa ❤️
Yes we were missing your good and long reviews...
Now you are back... 😊

Putti, I think you have mistaken me with someone else, I dont write good long reviews😉

There are so many others here who write so nicely Asma, Nams, Kalapana, Drishti, Shru...

nisha, my house looks the same, a step below junk yard😆, and all the clothes to be folded are dumped in room that is unused.😃 And I am expert in putting of doing things and hence give myself so much tension doing everything at the last thing.
ishruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Nisha, like Putti says we live on hope and now coffee😃

</font>

coffee!!!🤣
😉