Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Smiling through out.
Absolutely loved it.

Waiting for more to come and II putting Dude in the spot to answer few questions.

Difficult to embarrass Dude. But lets hope atleast he blushes. 

Thank you Nisha.
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Now I can go and happily start the day with the song playing in my mind. Good of Sam to shove her in the deep end...MIL eat ur words...all the poeple from here now know the Bhalla ...Lady of the house😉

Ok i have to go...or my kids will suffer...

have a lovely evening west behenas

Have a lovely day...East behenas and do bhai...😆

Yes Sam did best thing by introducing lady Bhalla to their society...
Now she is not misunderstood as one of those by people...
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Smiling through out.

Absolutely loved it.

Waiting for more to come and II putting Dude in the spot to answer few questions.

Difficult to embarrass Dude. But lets hope atleast he blushes. 

Thank you Nisha.

Preetto!! Kaedi si? Changi?!?
Haan dude ko embarrass kiya jaay... Nisha!! Public ki maang hai!!!
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shidin0117

Now I can go and happily start the day with the song playing in my mind. Good of Sam to shove her in the deep end...MIL eat ur words...all the poeple from here now know the Bhalla ...Lady of the house😉

Ok i have to go...or my kids will suffer...

have a lovely evening west behenas

Have a lovely day...East behenas and do bhai...😆

Wo toh theek boli!! I loved how Sam and Dad hugged her!! Shows how much they treasure her... Only if now she starts SHOWING it back too!!😭
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: putti77

"Lasya is so quick and naughty" II smiled

"She is like Tan... I dont think Sam or her sister or her brother were naughty" Tan's mother declared, as if she knew the family 35 years ago

😆 😆
Tan's mom

II should have told Auntiji, she is xerox copy of my Rakshasan. Same look, same hair n same fetish.. God has forgot to change the gender...

Yaaa I know lasya is copy of her husband
But u know our lady speaks her mind in front of R&B only...
And in what a way !!! 😉
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: putti77

Yes Sam did best thing by introducing lady Bhalla to their society...
Now she is not misunderstood as one of those by people...

O teri!! Didnt realize that this is like giving fodder to II's fear of being judged more as "NOT one of them" ðŸ˜•
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The Bhalla's are such a ideal mix of elegance and prosperity. They still hold family values and care enough for scandals, heart breaks and mother in law taunts to get them! 
Good to know Ranjan reached ðŸ˜Š
and Dude - if he did arrange for the spotlight to be on her ðŸ˜³. What a counter to Appa's and Bala's stance of " it's all about me" because I have a " stance to maintain in society and be there for extended family at the cost of the immediate!"  The man never professes love to her but almost always lets the world know how proud he is of her by nudging her forward and staying far away!

Guess dude and Ranjan homed in on II precisely because she would stand up for herself and her loved ones. Her tantrums are a cost that dude pays😆 for the warmth and care she brings to the family. And dude gets affection and all that "crushing" that he never believed in till he saw it. 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: harshita27

Wo toh theek boli!! I loved how Sam and Dad hugged her!! Shows how much they treasure her... Only if now she starts SHOWING it back too!!😭

Well she does show rather I say she is very much concern for Ranjan
And that to before her marriage .
harshita27 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue5sky

The Bhalla's are such a ideal mix of elegance and prosperity. They still hold family values and care enough for scandals, heart breaks and mother in law taunts to get them! 

Good to know Ranjan reached ðŸ˜Š
and Dude - if he did arrange for the spotlight to be on her ðŸ˜³. What a counter to Appa's and Bala's stance of " it's all about me" because I have a " stance to maintain in society and be there for extended family at the cost of the immediate!"  The man never professes love to her but almost always lets the world know how proud he is of her by nudging her forward and staying far away!

Guess dude and Ranjan homed in on II precisely because she would stand up for herself and her loved ones. Her tantrums are a cost that dude pays😆 for the warmth and care she brings to the family. And dude gets affection and all that "crushing" that he never believed in till he saw it. 

WORD Asma!!!!!!!!! No better mirror to hypocrit Appa n Bala!!! Spineless?!?!?

Edited:
I take back that spineless word... More thoughtless than spineless.. They deffo stand up infront of Vandu n II... But alas, not where is needed.
Edited by harshita27 - 8 years ago
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshita27

WORD Asma!!!!!!!!! No better mirror to hypocrit Appa n Bala!!! Spineless?!?!?

Edited:
I take back that spineless word... More thoughtless than spineless.. They deffo stand up infront of Vandu n II... But alas, not where is needed.

Hey Hershey! How have you been ..has been a long time since i caught you here nahi?