shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Amazing update nisha looks like its all happiness at mm 
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Nice update...
Omg R&B didn't tell II bout the deal Shocked

Sonal

As Nisha says he is very private person...
Knows what to share n what not...
Kudos to Dude...
Clap
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Nice update...
Omg R&B didn't tell II bout the deal Shocked

Well there is no reason for the guy to tell her...He doesnt open his mouth unless it is necessary...this news should be give to her by Ranjan...
Originally posted by EnVee

Bhagwan jab dete hain... chhappar phaadke dete hain... when it rains, it pours. And II is seen as the harbinger of this rain in the Bhalla and Batra house. Tongue

So true Envee..
More happy for Ranjan...
He has undergone so much of stress...
Nish
I am a little disappointed with II...

Her reluctance to become a part of that family is slightly annoying...when she expects the dude to accept her family functions and rituals shouldnt she do the same ???
Ranjan would be the HAPPIEST!
watching whole family from a corner...missing Savvy...imagining what would be the scenario if she was present...how will she celebrates these 3 news..then...thinking about Manny to settle!

its ages since II sang a old hindi song...nisha pls pls pls could you give us one in an update considering your excellent choice in songs...
happy times in shanti niketan and for the bhallas and batras...like they say bhagwan ke ghar mein der hai andher nahin...
Sam is a sweetheart.
OMG rb is actually going to sit on the swing with II...nooo! I can't imagine him doing this. Balcony mein to thhek hai, but here with everyone staring at them. Wow it will be fun to see this. Just like a jealous rb I love an uncomfortable rb. And I really want II to look so stunning that all men's eyes are on her. Ha! 
Poor II itna analysis kiya, no one told her about the deal. Bad!

Nisha please one more jaldi, sitting at the lab waiting my turn to get my blood drawn...Sosy ka hi sahara hai.