SS 52 Gain & Loss--A Menopausal Sosy - Page 48

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by putti77

Originally posted by ishruhi

she is not uncomfortable with the money,but with the social status of the people there...being in a house full of strangers that too of dif class...she knows only sam there and she is not sure she will get sam's attention all for herself on the whole day...she has dude but u cant b there with ur spouse all the time when u r at a function at ur in laws...

Nouf

It is same with Dude na... But still he goes to DII and Munrika without any complaints..

thats why we say that he is more mature n practical...
What am imagining right now:
Sam's MIL gets drunk... dancing around R&B
LOL

OK its ekta twist but LOL
i think she is worried about the social class of the guests n their acceptance of her as one among them...she is not uncomfortable with sam tan or ranjan...but with baki sab,she has to gain confidence...

Originally posted by putti77

she is not uncomfortable with the money,but with the social status of the people there...being in a house full of strangers that too of dif class...she knows only sam there and she is not sure she will get sam's attention all for herself on the whole day...she has dude but u cant b there with ur spouse all the time when u r at a function at ur in laws...

Nouf

It is same with Dude na... But still he goes to DII and Munrika without any complaints..

thats why we say that he is more mature n practical...

You na..
Big smile Tongue
i am fine hershey...actually typing all these with the fear of being caught!!!
at night postings...
got a kutti break which is almost over...will b back when i get time...hope u r doing good...
had send this thread's link...hope u got that...

i think she is worried about the social class of the guests n their acceptance of her as one among them...she is not uncomfortable with sam tan or ranjan...but with baki sab,she has to gain confidence...

Hug

Originally posted by taamira

Originally posted by harshita27

Originally posted by swathi1990

Nish
I am a little disappointed with II...

Her reluctance to become a part of that family is slightly annoying...when she expects the dude to accept her family functions and rituals shouldnt she do the same ???
Mere muh ki baat cheen li!!! She sees money in everything, not the fact that these are HER people or rather SHOULD be!!
Would have been awesome if they gifted something to Sam for teej. Maybe II still can... Something like Sam gets to name her first kid or gets to pick her first kid first or something, that is super special and not material maybe.

Nahi yaar aisa nahi hai, the class difference is so huge that she feels conscious. Bhallas are gracious for never making her feel, but she can't help it naa. The dude is also very uncomfortable when he visits dii, it will take both of them time or perhaps it might not happen ever. Ii is now getting used to mm, here also I guess she will. But she fears being judged and it's natural I think.
Where is dude uncomfy?!? Where?!? Sitting on floor for Shatabdi's ceremony or clearly humoring obnoxious Mr. Iyer... If I were Dude, I would have taken offence to the fact that Appa was talking ill about II's pregnancy even in the slightest manner. Its their first born... But Appa's downright bad behavior is his love for his daughter, R&B calmly "respects" his FIL! Listens to the crap dished put by Bala.. N sleeps in II's room by Shatabdi to give Iyers privacy,.. He was hesitant to get in, talked about lack of money in his head or was startled Appa worried that roses to his own wife were waste of money!!!!! If yes for any of those, then I ageee with II's perceived US Vs THEM behavior... Kab tak yaar?!? 
Edited by harshita27 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by SparkleV

What am imagining right now:
Sam's MIL gets drunk... dancing around R&B
LOL

OK its ekta twist but LOL

Vibhu
Please stop watching YHM...
DT and KP has to continue in the serial to earn for their food...
You are not Big smile Big smile